[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dropping acid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

Pretty soon I'm going to be dropping a full tab of acid for the first time.

I have taken half a tab in the past (about a year ago) so I have a rough idea of what to expect. I didn't get a ton of visuals with my half tab, but I at least got an understanding of what it feels like to be on acid.

I would be lying if I said I'm not a little bit nervous to do a whole one. Is there anything I should expect I might not be ready for?

Side note: I'm going to be out in public (local town festival), however I'm also going be surrounded by people I can trust.

Any pointers? Calming music I should listen to or something?
>>
Realize what you're taking isn't acid but some 2c type Chinese drug and since you don't know what it is, every trip will differ.

https://drugs-forum.com/threads/does-lsd-exist-anymore.270354/
http://io9.gizmodo.com/there-really-is-an-lsd-shortage-and-heres-why-1677123866

Unless you have a good source that has been dealing LSD since the 80s or knows someone who has (they also know what exactly a trip should feel like because they took actual LSD instead of like 25-i back in the day),you likely aren't getting it.
>>
>>18251576
Environment is nearly everything

Friends that you truly like/trust

If you start to have a truly bad trip you can usually power through it remembering that you are in control and will be a better person if you work through it and allow the thoughts of truth to flow through you without judgement

If it gets too much just move to a different area

Also I like to smoke a bit on the comedown to "peak" again but don't over do it
>>
>>18251631
Fuck off with this meme you absolute retard.
Real acid is very easy to get hold of.
>>
>>18251645
How do you know? Do you take it to a lab? 25-i is extremely similar.

Unless someone grows their own ergot and extracts ergot alkaline (which is illegal in alkaline and in base state, you have to smuggle it from East Europe.

And if you haven't taken acid pre 2004,ypu likely don't know what it is supposed to feel like.

It isn't me saying this, I stuck to shrooms but had some older friends who sold them to me. They started growing shrooms because they said the LSD these days isn't like how it was, and a lot of stuff is sold on paper and being pushed.
>>
>>18251707
Not him but they're are cheap test kits and lsd doesn't numb your mouth

It is harder to get a real lsd plug now though. Most just deal the cheaper alternatives that the new kids don't know any better to tell the difference
>>
Advice is supposing it's real which I trust it is if you do. You shouldn't expect anything. Expecting something is a huge cause of bad trips. I've seen as many bad trips caused by taking too little of a psychedelic as taking too much. Everyone is different, the only thing that you can really expect is a change in your thought pattern. The first few times you do a psychedelic will be very meddling, you shouldn't expect any insight or even very much fun if you aren't entertained by the novelty.

http://www.luminist.org/archives/session.htm

This is probably the best single manual for the use of psychedelics, written a very long time ago when there was an emphasis on using psychedelics to explore consciousness, relate to people and better understand art, philosophy, and the sciences, not escape reality.

>>18251631
>>18251707
It's always good to test but most of this is rubbish in this day and age. The darknet is awash with extremely high quality psychedelics and LSD is no exception. Popular vendors constantly have their products tested by hundreds of people with testing methods ranging from basic reaction tests to multi-million dollar spectrometery equipment provided by services like Energy Control and Dance Safe. This is the safest time in history to be a drug user and there's no reason to spread misinformation like this.
>>
>>18251631
This.

>>18251782
>This is the safest time in history to be a drug user and there's no reason to spread misinformation like this.
Bullshit. Anything bought on the black market is risky. The black market will 'always' be risky. Go to ectasy data dot com and look at how often things are adulterated. Even if you test what you get, there's the issue of quality. Not all acid is the same quality. Otherwise, there would be no such thing as 'bad acid'.
>>
>>18252278
>Otherwise, there would be no such thing as 'bad acid'

There *is* no such thing as 'bad acid.' Either its acid or it isn't acid.

This is as silly as saying that there is such thing as 'bad H2O.' Either it's water or it isn't. Drinking the water may be bad for you because of impurities and pathogens, but the chemical itself doesn't come in "good and bad" forms.
>>
File: Astrea-Dear_08rgb_230pxlH.jpg (42KB, 172x230px) Image search: [Google]
Astrea-Dear_08rgb_230pxlH.jpg
42KB, 172x230px
>>18251576
>>
>>18252426
Precisely, It's the impurities that make it bad. They ruin the experience.
>>
>>18251631

Don't listen to this guy op. Very easy to indentify generally what you have. Even easier to figure out of its real L. Look up how to do it.

This poster sounds like he has had babbies first real L trip and realised he was a stupid kid who took drugs with out thinking before.
>>
>>18251707

>Isn't what it used to be.

Nice meme. LSD is the same is it always was. There is no good acid, the is only acid. Purity is the only variable.

Here an easy identifier. 25i tastes like chemicals and numbs the fuck out if your mouth. Only a dipshit would be tricked.
>>
>>18251576
hard drugs in public is stupid, u will bother ur friends and strangers, u will look insane on the outside, u will get paranoia, and u might fall down and hurt ur self
>>
>>18252764

I don't think that the poster I was responding to was talking about impurities when they said "bad acid."

>Go to ectasy data dot com and look at how often things are adulterated. Even if you test what you get, there's the issue of quality. Not all acid is the same quality

I mean, they talk about the possibility of a substance being adulterated, and then go on to say that, in addition, "there's the issue of quality," which implies that the issue of quality is different from the issue of impurities.

Anyway, I don't think people have been known to cut LSD with stuff. It doesn't make sense to, because it's not like you need to increase the weight by adding filler or something. It's more likely that they would pass off another chemical entirely as LSD, like 25I-NBOMe or PCP. What use would there be in putting acid on a blotter, and then putting some other stuff on it?
>>
>>18252895
>LSD
>Hard drugs

lol, the toxicity and addictive potential is lower than that of caffeine's.

I wouldn't recommend doing acid for the first time in a public place (you can totally handle yourself on acid in public if it's a light dose, but not if you're balls-out tripping), but at a music festival, everybody's going to be high, anyway. Nobody is going to judge you, you won't look weird. Safer than doing acid and then taking public transit or something.
>>
>>18252901
There is absolutely no point in "cutting" acid. The amount that you create after making one batch is enough to have you set for life if you sold it.

Labs will just send another sheet if it's lost in the mail. They have so much they don't care.
>>
File: 1453739993678.jpg (151KB, 1920x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1453739993678.jpg
151KB, 1920x1040px
dropped 140ug of acid for the very first time last week, together with my gf at my senpai's vacaction house in Italy. it was fantastic.
my main insights:
>do it somewhere where nobody can bother you
>we were really glad that we could go back and forth between the garden, the porch and the house
>have tons of weed ready
>once more, leave the option open to change locations. being out in the woods might be nice but we were sooo glad we could just go back and forth however we wanted

have fun, anon. also, make sure to test if it's real acid.
>>
>>18253586
>Make sure to test
How?
>>
File: IMG_0999.jpg (63KB, 500x772px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0999.jpg
63KB, 500x772px
I have dosed over 70 times with my highest does being 20 hits. I actually had good relations with the manufacturer of my lsd and got it literally days after it had been dissolved from crystal. I will give you all the tips i have, but know that one hit is usually not enough to produce visuals onnits own without ingesting a significant amount of thc, even then it's still not gonna be enough unless you have a very low tolerance.

First things first if you don't know the manufacturer (which you don't since this is your second time and you're scared of one hit) test your shit, test kits are cheap and easy to order online. You wont though so just spit it out if it tastes bitter, it should have very little taste and if it does it should be like a very unique flavor reminiscent of really really stale 5 gum (the only thing i have ever had hat was even remotely similar) but not bitter whatsoever.

When it comes to the trip on one hit the come up will be relatively mellow, don't smoke weed till your body load dissipates indicating the come up is over. Don't eat anything for 4 hours before and don't eat anything until after the peak of your trip. On one hit expect 5.5 hours of feeling the primary effects with another 4 hours of residual effects potentially lasting until you fall asleep.

When you start your trip write the time down on your hand, the. Underneath write the time that you expect the trip to be over (t+5.5 hours). If there will be anyone texting you to see where you are (parents gaurdians etc) pre type your responses in your notepad to copy and paste.

On the come up i prefer to be active, sports, skateboarding, biking, whatever. It helps me to ignore the body load. On higher doses you will inevitably purge (vomit) but on one hit you will just be slightly uncomfortable.

Have all you playlists picked out, if you will be tripping alone i reccomend having headphones in for the majority of the trip so you can control the sound. Often one of the most panicking...
>>
>>18251631
Go back to erowid you fucking meme
>>
>>18254771
Situations in a trip is when normal sounds (such as cars passing, neighbors talking or animals in the trees) are distorted to sound like voices or other incredibly terrifying sounds. On one hit you will not have to worry about overwhelming cisuals but you should always be in control of what you hear by having headphones at the minimum available.

When it comes to trying to produce visuals i find it best to smoke immediately after the come up and hold the smoke in for an unisually long amount of time. This will often produce a weird sensation where you eventually just no longer feel the smoke in your lungs and then as you cease feeling the smoke the visualls and body vibration immediate begins and takes hold as you exhale.

Always have cold water, ice cream, and soft bread availible. If you smoke, make sure you have plenty of cigarettes because you will fiend for nicotine.

Always remember, the cars are real, don't go into any water above your ankles without a trip sitter, fire will burn you, and if you want to fly do it from the ground like all the other animals that fly.

More than anything esle it's important that you know how to talke ling deep breaths and relax. Have fun ok!
>>
>>18254771
>>18254788
>Do it from the ground like all the other animals that fly
This made me laugh. Thanks for the advice.

You keep referring to the come up and come down. I doubt I will have trouble noticing the come down, but how will I know when I have reached my peak after the come up? You said my "body load dissipates" what does that mean?
>>
>>18254808
A body load feels simble like an anxious discomfort at lower doses, if you are sensitive you may even feel some internal pressure, at higher doses it feels like electricity is being pumped into your body at an ever increasing voltage. You will know when you're on the come up (which usually begins about 45 minutes after ingestion, i reccomend under the tongue if you're using a tab, then chew and swallow after 2 or 3 minutes) when you feel that internal pressure start to build. This could also happen simultaneously with some trails begining to appear on moving objects and/or you feeling as if your depth perception is becoming somewhat distorted. It also might make you want to giggle, which you shouldn't fight!
>>
>>18254834
Simple*
>>
>>18254785
>>18252867
t. Chinese chemicals are good for you, h-honest guizi!

>>18252876
Not all fake acid is NBOMe moron. Enjoy designer drugs.
>>
>>18251782
MS/GC doesn't test for heavy metals.It literally says that on Energy Controls website.

You're retarded. kys
>>
>>18252867
>Easy to identify what you have.

Yes, with a test kit. You're an idiot if you think appearance and mouth-feel on come up is the best way to identify if it is LSD. Especially since when people get it from the chinks some dealers say it is LSD and sell it at that price.

The other poster who talked about "bad" acid and "cutting" it with "impurities" is the idiot. No dealer in their right mind would do that. It is like people who claim their weed was secretly laced, it is a waste of money for dealers to do that.

Now what they will do is claim a drug is something it isn't, which is really easy with manufactured drugs. Actually, chinks do this with EVERYTHING
http://www.rollitup.org/t/lsd-from-china.293570/

Even with mundane shit. Used to work for a hibachi sushi bar, and one of the employees at sushi was Chinese. Repeatedly he would try to use other fish and claim it was something else. Or claim to have Toro (fatty tuna, which was $4 per piece more) and try to give the customer plain old lean tuna. Of course customers caught on, especially when he tried to say tilapia was red snapper or sea bass.
>>
>>18253781
by either buying a test kit or by giving it to a drug testing lab. how else would you test it you dumbo?
>>
>>18255217
Makes sense. It was worth asking though, fake pot is super easy to notice
>>
>>18254967
Mislabeling fish isn't something unique to Chinese people. The fish industry is rife with such practices.

Similar story with olive oil. So much of it is just shitty olive byproducts with artificial flavouring/fragrance plopped in. And that shit's all coming from Europe.
>>
I hear everybody talking about shitty Chinese fake LSD, but most of mine comes from Europe. Netherlands, Germany... I think I've gotten some from the Ukraine and Russia before, but I'd think that there wouldn't be as much coming out of those places due to harsher dug penalties... can't remember which countries for sure, but I know it was Europe.

Is that stuff likely to be real? I mean, it's all I've ever tried, so I have nothing to compare it to. The effects have been pretty consistent from time to time, so whatever it is that I've been getting, it's almost certainly been the same chemical each time, I'd say.
>>
This is a stupid question but it is the only thing that I am worried about if I try it. Will acid fuck my brain cells up? I dont think its worth tripping for 12 hours to come out stupid for the rest of my life.
>>
>>18255440
There are no confirmed long-term consequences of doing LSD. There's some anecdotal evidence about it (I think the guy from Pink Floyd said that he's fucked for like, and some people with a predisposition to psychosis have reported that LSD triggered it, but we can't say for certain that these reports are correct), but keep in mind that, if anybody has been fucked up by this, they are the people who were doing it 24/7. Like, the Merry Pranksters taking it several times a day, putting it in every beverage, doing blotters, structuring their entire life around doing acid.

Nobody's going to get fucked up by doing it once. Most reports of any long-term usage's consequences are actually positive (higher openness, higher creativity, less anxiety about death). You're more likely to kill brain cells from a night of heavy drinking than you are from tripping. It doesn't damage cells at all.
>>
>>18255332
>Is my acid pure?
If it was made by anyone other than an organic chemist, no. Of course not. It probably isn't even real LSD.
>>
I'm gonna self bump one more time Incase someone has any final advise, then I'll let the thread die
>>
>>18255440
after i trip theres like a few days before i feel "normal" again. like it feels like im just really stupid for a few days, but then i get back into my groove and im fine.
>>
>>18251576
Where to get lsd? I can't buy any drug in my small town so internet/tor is the only option. Any advice?
>>
>>18258525
Alphabay + get a testing kit from /r/lsd
>>
File: 1484439905170.gif (62KB, 185x168px) Image search: [Google]
1484439905170.gif
62KB, 185x168px
I don't really wanna make a new thread - does anyone have any advice for doing it alone the first time? I have no friends so noone to tripsit and I'm kinda nervous
>>
>>18251576
If you've ever had serotonin problems in the past I suggest avoiding LSD or anything claiming to be LSD. Even if you haven't it could still fuck with you.
>>
>>18258671
Strongly advise against doing new drugs alone. You have no idea how your body could react.If you have an allergic reaction to whatever you're taking and you're alone you're probably going to die.
>>
>>18258728
I don't think there have been any confirmed cases of allergy to LSD.

I'll have people to contact and flatmates in the room next door if things go really bad, but nobody to sit with me.
>>
>>18258738
Like many have stated in this thread, most common LSD is not really pure LSD. There's no telling what's been added.
>>
>>18258747
I have a testing kit if that helps.
>>
>>18258525
Dark web. I find LSD is harder to find on the streets than some other drugs, probably because it isn't as easy to make.

If you're worried about getting busted, Dark web transactions are actually probably safer than street deals. There's way too much mail to go through to catch something as concealable as LSD, sellers with good reputations are masters of stealth, and you have plausibly deniability if it is intercepted (they can't prove that you asked for whatever illegal item was addressed to you, so you just get a notifice from the post office saying something addressed to you was ceased because of illegal contents).

>>18258671

I did LSD alone my first time. I was fine. But not everybody has the same experiences. I don't get balls-out hallucinations on acid, colours just become more vivid, I get preoccupied with random shit, my train of thought becomes senseless, and I giggled a lot. But I can still hold it together and appear somewhat normal if I have to.

I'd recommend a sitter anyway. My trip was probably light because I kept the blotters for a while before I did them and they degraded. Next time, I want to do it as soon as I get them and have a real trip. It's just hard to do that stuff in between adult responsibilities and shit, so it's always, like, a month before I actually have time to drop my acid.
>>
>>18258781
I'm doing 125 ug so it's not a load. Unfortunately there's no real way for me to get a sitter.
>>
>>18258868
I'll FaceTime you the whole trip. I'm trustworthy
>>
>>18258868
Ah, I see.

Just have a comfortable setting, don't dwell on anything troubling before you drop it, kinda just go with the flow instead of fretting about what it might be like.

I'd say it's a little bit of a waste of acid to just kinda do it sitting around at home. You might want to take a walk in the park or something. But then again, if you're doing this alone and don't know how intense it'll be, maybe you'll want to be somewhere safe.
>>
The first time I did acid, I was in my dorm Skyping with my boyfriend for the first six hours to make sure I didn't freak out during the come up. I took it at about 12:00 and it hit me in a little over 30 minutes. I was worried that I would feel scared or paranoid when it hit me, but when it started to hit, I just got very giggly. My textured ceiling seemed to move, and I thought it was funny. My body felt different, and I thought it was funny. I was basically like a giggly child for a while. I ate a piece of chocolate and shed a tear or two over how I could notice the flavors so much better than normally.

I don't know if I'd recommend being in a situation where you're around people when you're high on acid. I nearly had a bad trip because I felt like everybody was looking at me and knew I was on drugs and somebody would tell a cop and I'd get caught.

Watch Planet Earth or Samsara. I've been wanting to watch Samsara but Planet Earth was fucking awesome to watch on acid. Also, eat food and listen to music. They're both amazing on acid.
>>
>>18258878
I really appreciate it anon but my friend has offered to be on speaker the whole time :) Also the logistics would be tricky.

>>18258899
Yeah I'd like to stay somewhere safe and see how it goes. Perhaps if I feel up to it I'll venture outside, but the park is quite a walk away...

>>18258918
I have a playlist and Interstellar prepared!
>>
>>18255231
>fake pot is super easy to notice
I hate to be this blunt, but are you retarded? Pot and LSD have nothing in common, despite being both labeled as "illegal drugs"

jesus christ anon, activate your almonds every now and then again
>>
>>18255231
Is "fake pot" even a thing? What the fuck would somebody pass off as pot that's cheaper than pot and looks and smells even remotely like pot? Aside from suburban white boys getting sold oregano and pretending to be so stoned?

THC is consumed in its plant form, which is a large, bulky, easily identifiable product. LSD is a tasteless, odourless chemical that comes in its pure form, applied to small bits of paper (or in a vial, but I've never even seen liquid LSD). You can't identify it by senses alone. And the supply is smaller than the supply of pot, so there's more incentive to pass off other products as it.
>>
File: o-SYNTHETIC-DRUGS-facebook.jpg (766KB, 1536x1147px) Image search: [Google]
o-SYNTHETIC-DRUGS-facebook.jpg
766KB, 1536x1147px
>>18259194
Never heard of K2? Basically shady stores can get away with legally selling it in states where pot is otherwise illegal. Has all sorts of fucked up effects that ranges based on where you buy it from.

I have a buddy who smoked it without realizing what it was, and was blind in both eyes for 3 hours. Violent vomiting too.

Some are addictive, some aren't. That's really the scary part is if you smoke it you really have no idea what might happen or what you are putting in your body
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.