[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gf got mad at me yesterday and called me a nigger in front of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 10

File: 1479933043021.jpg (69KB, 340x372px) Image search: [Google]
1479933043021.jpg
69KB, 340x372px
Gf got mad at me yesterday and called me a nigger in front of her friends. I got annoyed and walked away. She's been flooding me with texts since. I really don't know how to feel, especially since she seems to not feel bad about it at all. I'm only half black, and I'm also not one of those DAS RACIST black guys either. It wasn't really the word itself, but the disrespect she showed towards me for saying that.
So my question is, how am I supposed to feel towards this?
>>
>>18251461
Give us more context on the use of the word here

Hopefully through greentext
>>
I think this is not in any way excusable. Yeah she went out of her way to make you feel inferior - not based on something you did but based on who you are - in public.

Even if she was flooding you with apologies I'd still say fuck her, find a woman who can get angry with you without trying to drag you through the mud in front of her own friends. She sounds like a fucking cunt.

>I'm also not one of those DAS RACIST
There's a difference between being super on top of every joke that might not be appropriate, and not having self respect.
>>
>>18251461

id leave her. if someone calls me a 'faggot' in jest thats fine but if were in a serious argument and he or she throws that down, thats pretty fucked up, they are being really malicious at that point and trying to hurt you
>>
>>18251461
>in front of her friends
Yeah, she cannot undo this shit. In private but the public disrespect is unacceptable. It will continue.
>>
I think even if you aren't a person to usually find that offensive it still best if you talk to her about how you felt disrespected.Tell her it's not how you were raised to be disrespected and that you don't appreciate behavior like that otherwise she will continue to do this and these things will build up in you

She probably tell you she didn't mean anything offensive or etc but you have to tell her that she wasn't crossing a line to you by saying that but she was being disrespectful depending on the girl if she cries then build her and tell you aren't mad but wanted to tell her how you felt about etc
>>
>>18251461
Were you being a nigger?
>>
Hold her* not build her woops
>>
>>18251466
Okay. Here's a greentext
>at a picnic day event a college campus was having
>try to meet up with her and her friends
>end up having to park a half hour walk away from the campus
>gf keeps asking where I am
>let her know I'm still walking there but will be there soon
>I finally get there and let her know where I'm waiting
>she says to go find her
>end up finding her with her friends
>she looks annoyed and says "gee thanks for finally joining us"
>get a vibe from her friends that they're all annoyed with me
>after an hour of no one trying to say anything to me, one of her friends asks how I'm doing
>I decide to say something about it
>"doing fine until I came here just to feel unwelcomed by all of you"
>gf asks what my problem is
>tell her I don't feel I did anything wrong
>we go back an forth
>I end up saying, 'wow, thanks for inviting me when you're just going to act like this"
>"you're welcome you fucking nigger"
>I didn't say anything. I walked away and went home
>>18251486
I didn't feel that I did
>>
>>18251522
are you guys 15 or something? just drop the bitch and move on.
>>
>>18251538
No. We're both 21. We've been together for over a year, she's never said it to me before. So I'm pretty lost on how to feel about it
>>
>>18251461
This is a major red flag. Don't let anyone disrespect you Especially in front of friends
>>
>>18251522
You fucked up by not going apeshit on her. It would have been 100% socially acceptable.

Just not legal. Still would've been assault.
>>
>>18251522
Yeah... Drop her.
>>
>>18251540
I'd not sit on it too long and tell her that it's exactly the first and the last time she's disrespected you like that in your relationship. Then carry on like usual and see what happens

>>18251522
I know that you just said what you felt but it wasn't really a good answer you gave to her friend.
>>
>>18251461
Is she black? if she's black it's okf, if she's white it's racis'. And also you're betraying your race by dating a white girl instead of beautiful Janiqqua
>pic related it's what your genes should mix with

Also don't fool yourself, there is no "half black"
>>
File: black-woman-attitude_4523.jpg (26KB, 320x263px) Image search: [Google]
black-woman-attitude_4523.jpg
26KB, 320x263px
>>18251618
sorry
<-------- Shaniqqua Latifa Jackson
>>
>>18251618
She's Mexican
>there is no half black
So then there is no half white? Which means I could just identify as white then.
>>
>>18251569
>Then carry on like usual and see what happens
Eh if I were OP my trust would be broken and it would be hard to carry on "as usual". Be like if my white partner called me a chink in front of their friends. I'd be done and probably a bit scarred. But nigger seems even worse.
>>
File: 1477470637593.jpg (33KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1477470637593.jpg
33KB, 625x626px
>>18251461
>>
>>18251522
Wow yeah no. I'm actually a racist but even I can say she sees you like an accessory mate, she said that to hurt you and in front of others too.
>>
If she was comfortable saying this in front of her friends she is most likely used to calling you a nigger behind your back. Also, theres no "half black", everyone sees you as black and nothing else, stop fooling yourself. Have some self-respect and dump that dumb bitch.
>>
>>18251684
That's the thing. She's never showed any signs of being racist. She's always been totally fine with who I am. I don't see what I did to make her that mad at me. She wanted me to be with her and her friends sooner then I was. That's it.
>>
>>18251522

Break up with her. Half black, quarter black, someone calls you a nigger, especially in a heated moment, you know that's how they genuinely see you.
>>
>>18251461
Well, it depends. What did you do? Did you deserve to be called a nigger? Be honest with yourself.
>>
>>18251762
People can get mad over any stupid bullshit (and even then this was some real dumb shit to be mad about) and still not go straight for the racial slur. What she did was meant to hurt you and humiliate you as much as possible.

Do you think anyone who doesn't say nigger in their private life would just blurt that out in front of their friends? Did you see any of her friends react as if she had said something wrong? No? Then that should tell you how they really see you.

This woman does not respect you, she never will. And if you take her back, she will walk all over you.
>>
Can you post some of the texts she's been sending?
>>
>>18251522
Man, that's rough. Don't take that shit from anyone, especially someone that close to you. She was showing her ass in front of her friends for whatever reason and crossed a line, and if I were in your shoes I simply would not accept that.

I'm married to a biracial man and I can't even imagine calling him a nigger in a serious moment, much less a heated exchange. It's just disrespectful and the fact she did so in front of her friends is not a good sign, she outright disrespected you in front of her peers and tried to make you seem like a lesser person just because of your race.

I hate to go "das racist", but man that's racist. Don't put up with that.
>>
>>18251762
>She's never showed any signs of being racist.

Yo at this point it almost doesn't have to do with racism, it has to do with how little respect she's got for ya.

The thing about that word is that in the US, there is LITERALLY NO WORSE WORD that exists.
It's fucking banged in to our heads that saying that shit is taboo all fucking hell, whether you actually even know any black people or not.

In this culture, you can't NOT know what that word means.

And if she's pulling it out because you're late and acting like a bitch (because you kind of were. Not because you were late, but because someone noticed how awkward shit was and trying to be nice and throw you an olive branch, and you throw a hissy fit and passive aggressively throw it back in her face) then that means that she ain't see you for shit and got her own issues--doubly so if,she's doing this in front of other people.

There is more wrong with your relationship than just this moment, and it's probably gotten to the point where shit is toxic.
>>
>>18251843
Are you telling me that if you were invited to an event just to be disrespected infront of everyone by your gf and ignored for 30 straight minutes you'd just lighten up the second someone throws you a pity talk?

How pathetic can one get? He was in the right to call out of fucked up that situation was.
>>
>>18251819
Come on op, fuck. Why would you leave out the most interesting stuff?
>>
>>18251522
Honestly, I'd break up with her.

Disrespecting a person like that is just wrong.

You can and will find better girls.
>>
>>18251864
Not anon you replied to but OP shouldn't have sat for 30 minutes to blow up like that. I would say either be proactive about stuff sooner or wait till you can talk to gf alone later. As men we need to control our emotions not let them control us.
>>
>>18251522
Lol
You should have just ignored them complaining who gives a fuck

What a bitch though
>>
>>18251864
Regardless of what shit went down, if I've got a beef with her, then I'm going to pull her aside and have a talk with her, not sit in a corner and then act like a bitch and passive aggressively blow up on some random chick who was at least trying to be nice.

Thats called being petty and throwing a tantrum. Act like a grown ass man, not a child.
>>
>>18251461
Do not date a girl who is disrespectful
>>
>>18251634
Ah. Mexican women. The disrespect makes sense then. These bitches are rude.
>>
>>18251864
Yes
Out of the whole group only one person had the decency to act courteous towards you
Just be courteous right back instead of using it as an opportunity to be passive aggressive towards everyone else
>>
>>18251461

OP, don't date coal-burners, they're bad news.

All jokes aside, even if you've set an example that lead her to believe that the word itself doesn't bother you she still shouldn't have called you that.

For the simple reason is it shows that she can't move past the fact you're different. It's okay to talk about race and shit, but when she starts using it to try and win an argument, that's pretty fucked up.

It would be the equivalent of you dismissing her points with a "Shouldn't you be shitting out some kids or something, WOMAN!".

Again, even if you don't care about that SJW bollocks, this kinda thing, in relationships, just seems pretty dodgy.

That's not even mentioning the fact she went publicly humiliated you and disrespected you.
That basically says it all.
"I think you're replaceable, and can treat you however I want... you're weak, you'll always forgive and take me back".
That's what that says.

As for how you're supposed to feel?
Lighter, 'cause you just dropped the dead weight in your life, mate.
Move on and find another filthy toll-payer to HALF BLACKED. Maybe this next one will be more respectful.
>>
>>18251908
>As men we need to control our emotions not let them control us.

This guy knows his shit.
>>
>>18251461
I had another girl humiliate me at parties too. Not in that exact way but it happened.

Drop her dude. No good. My ex ruined every moment of my life i was with her after that point. Shes gone off her rocker and its only gonna get worse.
>>
>>18251522
While they are also at fault for not giving you an opportunity to explain yourself had you told them asap that you had to park so far away that might've helped alleviate the sit.

Communication is a key essential in a relationship and a lack of may endanger the bond that you share.
>>
>>18251677
She is likely one of those lower class whites that isn't good enough to date a decent white man, and feels the need to settle for a black man because it's trendy and makes her feel less shitty about herself.

OP can and should do better. Find a woman who sees you as more than a trendy moor accessory, regardless of her own race.
>>
>>18251522
Fuck that shit. She and her friends get pissy at you for something out of your control, then blame you? Get out of that shit man
>>
>>18251461
>She's been flooding me with texts since.
>especially since she seems to not feel bad about it at all
So what are the texts about if not an apology?

>So my question is, how am I supposed to feel towards this?
Sounds like she's emotionally immature and lets out her frustrations on you which is pretty pathetic but as long it's a one time thing, it seems forgivable, given some effort on her side.

If not, why bother with someone who doesn't respect you?
>>
File: fingernail.jpg (29KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
fingernail.jpg
29KB, 650x366px
>>18251461
>Half-black
Is your mom a morbidly obese white woman? She is, isn't she?

Anyway... the answer to your question is, on the surface, so obvious. Of course, dump her.

The real problem here is the fact that you even asked the question. You're with someone who doesn't respect you, who obviously thinks of you as a resource in their life to be used, and, eventually, discarded. Why would you even want to stay with her? Because you either lack perspective, self-respect, or both.

OP, there are billions of women on the planet, not a one of them is special, not a one of them is irreplaceable.

Ditch the bitch and find another white chick who hates her father.

In all seriousness there's not a bitch on this earth that's worth compromising your money, time, or identity.
>>
leave her anon she doesnt respect you because that shit mustve been around her head for a while because while i am not black im a latino too i dont think about the people i know as niggers, i mean i think she mustve thought about it before so just dump her and if she calls you a nigger again i dont know mention donald trump or the fact that probably nobody outside of college will think that she was born in the states and the will just assume she is an inmigrant.

and before you guys start insulting me for the last part i live in south america.
>>
>>18251475
this person is super on point, OP
>>
>>18251762
>not knowing women are children driven by emotions.
>>
>>18251522
It's hard to feel bad for you. Thats what you get for dating lame white bitches

kek
>>
>>18252725
Found the red pill faggot.
>>
Just drop her dude, if she brings race into it she's always gonna judge you by your skin color.
>>
>>18251461
your gf is just ratchet and abusive, i dont think its something that will change.
>>
>>18252725

>>>/r9k/

You're a long way from your containment board, kiddo.
>>
>>18252779
>>18252881
Found the beta providers.

Women are hard-wired to be unapologetically self-interested and modern western culture encourages this; it's not their fault, it doesn't make them bad people, if the roles were reversed men would be taking advantage too.

However, just getting triggered by the man stating facts makes you a fucking tool.

>>18252853
This, the fact that she thinks what she did is remotely ok is a huge red flag. She wouldn't be the first white person to call someone in a nigger in anger, but the fact that it doesn't even occur to her that what she did was not ok is genuinely concerning, like "she might be a high-functioning sociopath" concerning.

>>18251908
Solid advice.

>>18252762
This. Most white women aren't good for anything more than a jump off these days, and I say that as a white guy, also, not trying to be a dick but any white woman with self respect isn't going to let you near her pussy, so it's not surprising your gf is a complete cunt. If you want an actual relationship, try an Asian chick, or the one black woman out of 100 that isn't some National Geographic looking bitch.
>>
>>18251522
Should've just replied with WALL.
>>
>>18253069
>>>/pol/
>>
>>18253269
>national geographic lookin bitch

Oh come on that's funny
>>
>>18251522
/pol/ack girls date?
>>
For real tho, she deserved a beating for that one. Just leave her and never talk to her again. If you see her, look at her as if she was trash and ignore the bitch. Get another woman, even if it's casual, as fast as you can and make sure she knows.
>>
>>18253069
You have to be careful with Asian women. Like all women, you should only date them if they respect their father. Any Asian woman with daddy issues that loves to melt the snow is no different in personality from any coal burner.
I'm an Aryan god (blonde hair, blue eyes, pale skin) living in an area with a lot of East Asians, and knowing this before I put myself out there was a massively useful piece of knowledge. I have had dozens of these snow melters approach me, and made sure to settle instead for one with respect for her own culture and family.
>>
>>18251522
Seriously anon, you do not deserve to be ordered around and spoken to like this by anyone.

Leave her immediately. She is grade A poison.

The fact that her friends were mad at you proves she was talking shit behind your back as well.
>>
Yeah fuck that.

You don't owe her shit. Send her a text like "I need a relationship where I am respected and my race doesn't matter. We are done." Then block her on everything, spend however much time you need to grieve the relationship, and move on.
>>
Imagine how she would have reacted if you called her a beaner in an argument in front of your friends.

I wouldn't just break up. I'd pack her stuff up and drop them off, then block her. Don't take that abuse from that cunt. Call the police if she shows up at your house.
>>
Get a public and formal apology from her, in front of the same people she insulted you.

Private apologies can be quite empty, and this exercise can demonstrate what kind you're getting because the exercise is too high of a buy-in for empty apologies.
>>
File: 1463038813932.jpg (4KB, 432x34px) Image search: [Google]
1463038813932.jpg
4KB, 432x34px
>>18251634
>She's Mexican
Honestly at this point you're obligated to spam Trump memes at her
>>
>>18251461
Call her coalburner
>>
File: basedchappelle2.jpg (10KB, 288x175px) Image search: [Google]
basedchappelle2.jpg
10KB, 288x175px
>>18253269
>/pol/
You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means.

>>18253281
That cuck knows *exactly* what I'm talking about, anon; for every BeyoncƩ there's a hundred gorilla looking bitches that talk in clicks.

>>18253319
Preaching to the choir, anon, and spot on with the "only date girls who respect their fathers" observation. I'm just saying, that doesn't include most white women, mostly because society simply refuses to ever put them in check.

People talk about "white male privilege" but we're just the runner up; white women run the world.

>>18253329
This is good advice, except for the "my race doesn't matter" part, because race *does* matter, and the only people who "don't see in color" are the people who have never had their color define them.

That said, this doesn't have to be a bad thing; our differences should be celebrated, discussed, and shared, not politely avoided.

Your girl definitely shouldn't be calling you a nigger though, OP. Just ditch the bitch. Don't discuss it with her, don't let her argue; it's not a negotiation, it's a notification. This bitch is a ghost to you.
>>
>>18251634
This entire time I thought she was white. This makes so much sense; OP Mexicans are ignorant as fuck, even other Latinos can't stand them.

Tell her you need to meet in person to talk. Dump her, and tell her to watch her cunt mouth or you'll sick la migra on her ass. Do all of this while wearing a MAGA hat.
>>
File: 1372396051353.jpg (7KB, 167x144px) Image search: [Google]
1372396051353.jpg
7KB, 167x144px
>>18253413
>do all this while wearing a hat that says you're retarded
LOL
>>
>>18253429
You need to go back pedro
>>
>>18253443
Im not mexican. sperg more
>>
>>18251461
In front of her friends that's fucked up
>>
>>18253429
>do all this while wearing a hat that says you're not a cuck faggot who backed the losing whorse
Ftfy, Julio Horchata.
>>
File: 1492770930003.jpg (52KB, 641x556px) Image search: [Google]
1492770930003.jpg
52KB, 641x556px
>>18253449
You need to go back either way. Your people need you.
>>
>>18253457
I can't be a cuck. Im not white. lol. sucks to be you.
>>18253460
not mexican. learn to read autist. sperg more
>>
>>18253461
>not mexican.
I understand that, but whoever your people are they need you. It is time to go.
>>
>>18253466
you first.
>>
>>18253461
>Im not white
Then you don't matter. WHITE PEOPLE!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYYEGdHV16E
>>
>>18253461
Found the Muzzie.
>>
>>18253476
>this delusional of reality
lol
>>18253479
Nope. Im black. sperg harder, autist
>>
Any updates, OP? Talked to her yet?
>>
bump for more republicunt tears
>>
>>18253480
>Im black
Your life doesn't matter, and you're trying to talk shit.

Stop hating, boy, you people are your own worst enemy.
>>
>>18253489
You people do an amazing impersonation of a piƱata.
>>
>>18251522
jesus, I get the attitude issue, I mean you should let that shot go cuz females but when escalated she shouldn't have said that shit.
>>
>>18253489
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xUpgkwwMYc
Haven't had much to cry about for a few months, Trayvon.
>>
>>18253495
>your life doesn't matter
it does tho.
>>
>>18253503
Okay? why would i cry?
>>
>>18253502
>I mean you should let that shot go cuz females
This shit right here is why women think they don't have to answer to anyone.
>>
File: basedzimmy.jpg (125KB, 672x350px) Image search: [Google]
basedzimmy.jpg
125KB, 672x350px
>>18253504
>Mfw
>>18253509
"SHIIIIIEEET! We sho nuff do need mo gibs massuh!" seems to be a recurring theme. Also you can't wrap your head around cops will stop shooting you as soon as you stop acting like ignorant pieces of shit, and show a shred of respect for law and order.
>>
>>18253509
The real question is why do big-lipped porch niggers, filthy slavespawn, look so ugly when they cry?
>>
>>18253518
ok. lol.
>>18253520
nice projection
>>
File: holyshitlookatitsfacelmao.png (120KB, 662x443px) Image search: [Google]
holyshitlookatitsfacelmao.png
120KB, 662x443px
>>18253522
>>
>>18253529
i obviously triggered you. lol
>>
>>18251461
You should punish her next time you have sex.
>>
>>18251461
Her calling you a nigger, in public, is essentially unforgivable in and of itself, but you add the fact that it doesn't even occur to her that she did anything wrong and I say just send her a "we're done" text, then block her on everything.

Plenty of women who aren't cunts, OP, find one.
>>
>>18251461
Smack a hoe, conform to stereotypes

When she cries, say "Well, I'm a nigger, remember?"
>>
>>18251762
Anon, as a south american I can tell you all latinamericans are racist as hell. No one stutters when it comes to calling people niggers, be it in english, spanish, or portuguese. It was bound to happen with such a bitchy cunt.
Dump her and get a gf who actually respects you and sees you more than a negro cock to get fucked by
>>
>>18251522
What a cunt, not the nigger part though. I would've been equally pissed if a chick did the same shit and called me a bitch or a pussy, like I just fucking walked all the way here you cunt lmao

See with a bitchy little runt like this, you gotta fuck them into nullifying their bitch tendencies. You didn't do a good enough job of that
>>
>>18252779
>>18252881
>4chan thought police
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.