[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So close, yet distant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Hey /adv/, I just had a great and somber date today. There's this girl in college that I met in an organization and I had picked up feelings of interest from her. She would normally be on her phone during long meetings but, whenever I spoke, she dropped everything to hear me.
She laughed at all of my jokes and last Thursday, I asked her to drink coffee with me. Saying yes, we exchanged numbers and met today. Near the beginning, she mentioned to Me that she has a boyfriend.
However, we spoke for 1 and 1/2 hours and we hit it off so well: laughed at my jokes, told personal stories to each other, and had great chemistry together. At the end, I told her it was a shame she has a boyfriend and that, if that changes, to hit me up.
I don't understand; I made it clear that I was interested in her from the get go and she was showing obvious signs of interest too. We ended on such a great note and there was definite chemistry between us.
It seems that the only reason we're not together is just because she's already dating, I feel so conflicted. She's a freshman and I'm a junior, and I feel like she won't be dating him forever, what should I do?
Advice? The most painful part isn't that she's taken, but that we share interest in each other; it hurts knowing that I'd she were single, we would be together.
>>
do you really want to date a hoe that goes on dates whilst in a relationship?
>>
>>18251401
I like to think at first she agreed to get coffee to be kind, but when I asked her out, she not only said yes, but even invited me to an art gallery downtown where she works and told me when she worked. I didn't go because I had a lot of work, but still, I guess you have a point.

She's such a sweet girl though, I don't think she would cheat; if she did, we would've had a second date planned

We have a connection, but she won't drop her bf because of that
>>
>>18251429
she might just be naive and dumb. is that what you want in the mother of your kids? one that invites a guy that wants to hit on her to an art gallery because she can't pick up hints in plain sight?
>>
>>18251446
I don't think so, she knows and I know how we've looked at each other; all of the time I've known her, she has had her eyes on me, like mine have been on her.

We have something, yet she's taken; I don't want this to go away, there's a connection I haven't felt with anyone else, and I feel she feels the same
>>
>>18251460
if her exes wander whilst in a relationship, she's a slut. if she is with the wrong guy, she will have to realize and break up. let time do it's thing.
>>
>>18251381
Got a lot to learn OP. Most women in relationships will date other guys and fuck them but do not continue with this one because you already have feelings for her.
>>
>>18251471
I guess your right, I have to see what time will bring
>>18251484
But she didn't try to bang though; her affection was there, but she didn't try anything like that
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.