[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I reading this wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (17KB, 194x259px)
image.jpg
17KB, 194x259px
(Ps sorry for my bad writing )
>be me, liked this girl
>beging texting her things go okay
>text her one day that she kinda busy... she doesn't respond( 2 grey ticks to this day)
>never texted her again;
next day doing my thing wating in the same room she asked i wanted to sit next to her since many people were standing wating (i say no)
>fast forward every now and then she ask for my help in dumb stuff, but not often ( like how do i print this anon)
>then one day i make a kinda of dump comment, she laugh
ever since then i kinda noticed she dissimulates trying to get into my conversations, and know started making small comments when im around talking to other people (like "what are you doing here" and continues walking and some time we also make eye contact )

I think kinda likes me but.... Sigh people have told me im hard to read because I sometimes don't make it easy on people to talk to me specially the ones I like.
Exhibit 1 she was trying to take a picture of me and my friends (for some school shit) but me being too dumb and self conscious when she says "hey look at the camara "I just fuking leave without saying shit
>>
Didn't understand a single thing.
Also you started your story in the past and then 'fast fowarded it to the present' but didn't say how long ago that was.
Just type in your native language, maybe that'll work better.
>>
This was so fucking confusing to read. I tried
>>
Is this better?
>be me, liked this girl
>begin texting her
>I texted her one day that she kinda busy... she dind't respond
>I never texted her again
>next day we were waiting in the same room, she asked me if I wanted to sit next to her (i said no)
>Every now and then she ask for my help in dumb stuff like how do i print this anon
>then one day i make a kinda of dump comment while talking to her, she laugh
>ever since then i kinda noticed she tries to join my conversations, and know started making small comments when I'm around talking to other people (like "what are you doing here" and then continues walking and some time)

Over all I think she kinda likes me but.... Sigh people have told me I'm hard to read because I sometimes don't make it easy on people to talk to me specially the ones I like.
Exhibit 1 she was trying to take a picture of me and my friends (for some school shit) but me being too dumb and self conscious I leave when she said "hey look at the camera "
>>
>>18251075
No.
>>
>>18251075
She just sounds like she sees you as a regular acquaintance. Nothing else.
Do you want there to be more than that? Ask her out.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.