[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wwyd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

So I woke up this morning and realized that I'm not really happy in my relationship anymore. Our two year anniversary is in a couple weeks. We've stuck together through a lot of shit, and I still love her; I just sometimes think I'd be happier alone or just free to bang whoever I want in my house.

I'm frankly sick of being monitored all the time by a less experienced, less motivated person with life-strangling personal values. And every time I do something she disagrees with, it's a drawn out fight and nobody comes out ahead.

I'll be honest. I really like sex. All aspects of it. However, she came from an 'abusive' relationship (basically chose to stay with some guy with issues thinking she could fix him), so she's really conservative when it comes to sex. She's also the only person I've ever been with who wasn't ecstatic with my love making abilities. I like active partners who are enthusiastic about making love and appreciate the experiences their body can give them. She, on the other hand, lays there in total silence or stares at me with a blank expression, completely unresponsive to my attempts to please her in ways that would cause any other woman to melt.

By the time she's actually getting into it, I'm ready to finish. This could be like 15 or even 30 minutes into it. I've made her orgasm two times in as many years. This is not a failure on my part, and to support this, we were fighting a while back and she left town to go on a trip with her family. The DAY she left, this girl that I barely talked to texted me, and by the next day I had smashed. The first time I hooked up with this other chick she came five times, and I deliberately cut it short because I didn't want to break the pussy. Subsequent times, she lost count. Side bitch as a boyfriend now.

Anyways, long story short, I'm not really happy anymore. Maybe there's something I could do to fix it. Maybe I should just move on.

Halp?
>>
>>18250947
>This could be like 15 or even 30 minutes into it.
Lol what a wimp
I usually last at least 45 mins if not 2 or 3 hours
No wonder she doesn't like the sex
Break up with her so she can see what real men are like in bed
>>
>>18250947
You already cheated lol
Leave her douche
>>
>>18250950
I don't have time to beat on a pussy for 3 fucking hours man. And I'm fully capable of going for that long. The problem is she doesn't get aroused, so it's like sandpaper. If there wasn't so much friction, it would be easier to last. Also, if she demonstrated some enjoyment, I would be more inclined to make it last.

>>18250951
If it's any consolation, she cheated first
>>
>>18250947

you already made up your mind, leave her.
>>
>>18250959
The hard part is our anniversary is coming up, and so is her birthday. That would be kind of harsh. Happy Birthday, this is my house now, bye
>>
>>18250947
don't ask wwyd, ask wwhd.
>>
>>18250958
>'s-she cheated first you guise'
>proceeds to cheat anyway
Why the fuck would you even stay with somebody like that for this long, just leave her you wuss
>>
File: q4kB14y.jpg (118KB, 750x747px) Image search: [Google]
q4kB14y.jpg
118KB, 750x747px
>>18250965
Thank you
>>
>>18250964
She has parents?
>>
>>18250964

then wait til after those times. btu if you're just going to wait until after her birthday then say 'oh wow, now shes got some stressful work stuff coming up, oh now her dads sick, oh now this or that or the third thing' then you are never gonna break up wtih her.

the universe does not care about anniversaries or birthdays, it will do what it wants to her, and for her to go through the annivarsary thinking you guys are in love only to find out you juts didnt break up wtih her out of pity, that'd be way worse.
>>
>>18250947
Just break up. You dont need /adv/ permission to do that. And tell her reasons:
starfish
boring
life strangling personal values (lol)
>>
File: third reich.png (1MB, 1063x550px) Image search: [Google]
third reich.png
1MB, 1063x550px
>>18250974
you're welcome.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.