[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

girl/catfish advice?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

legit reason to catfish someone so that the person doesnt stop talking after finding out? Catfished a girl on tinder, we got along really well
>>
>>18250903
Tell her the truth. That you are so lonely you wanted anybody to talk with. And then date the bitch!
>>
Wtf is catfishing
>>
>>18251087
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=catfish

A catfish is someone who pretends to be someone they're not usingFacebookor other social media to createfalseidentities, particularly to pursue deceptiveonlineromances.
>>
>>18251171
How do these work though? I mean I read on some other thread that someone said girls on Tinder would literally not care if you use a photo that isn't you, but I don't trust that. Is that how it works though?
Otherwise, what can you do by pretending to be someone else? People eventually ask to meet you or to see a live video of you I assume.
>>
>>18251193
Easy. When you are creepy ugly beta, girls wont even chat you.

When you put photo of chad, they will even tolerate some mild levels of autism and ussualy wont notice difference until they meet you in person. And when you wasted enough time to just ser another beta, you use
>sunken cost fallacy
and see if the beta wont be useful invany way.

Basically when you have no matches, you either improve yourself (hard) or just fake it until you make it.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.