[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Finally making enough money to move out >Looking for places

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 823567.jpg (8KB, 240x193px) Image search: [Google]
823567.jpg
8KB, 240x193px
>Finally making enough money to move out
>Looking for places near work
>Mom sits me down
>Tells me she's lived the last few years terrified that I might kill myself
>She's not wrong. I tried to kill myself twice before I turned 20
>Begs me to please not make her regret sending me to live on my own
>I've been keeping my options open in regards to that
Are you obligated to live for your parent's sake?
>>
No, you are not. Actually when you tried to kill yourself twice in your teens (same as me) that's a sign that your parents have done a shitty job and you owe them nothing. Being parents is not an initial positive, only if your parents do a better job than one could expect gratitude is justified. And if they do worse, then they have no right to complain even if you decide not to live any longer.
>>
>>18250508
>>18250495
I agree with this anon, but death isn't worth it
>>
>>18250508
This. If your parents raised you into someone who wants to kill yourself then they deserve to feel like shit when you actually do it.
>>
>>18250508
>>18250561
>own weakness trying to seeking it out of life easy way
>parents love you and want you to live
>"they deserve to feel like shit because their own children cant handle the world"
What is wrong with you guys imagine if your own children suicided.

Op read some stories about parents who have had their children die and then come back. It breaks them as a person and is a permanent answer to a problem that could go other ways. Seek help not death.
>>
>>18250495
Worrying about her children is part of a mother's job description. So is exaggerating her fears. So is laying a guilt trip.

If you stay home she'll worry about your lack of a normal life and beg you to go.

Make your life choices based on your needs.
>>
>>18250672
If you go through life seeking the easy path and struggle through things that should be common and easy, thats a symptom of bad parenting. Good parenting prepares a child for the difficulties in life, but also assures them that taking the hard road will be rewarding. Simply being nice to your child doesn't make you a good parent.
>>
Honestly OP, you'd have to look at your parents as people too, not just your parents. People that took the time and joy raising you. People with just as much feelings and double the experience as you.
You will gain nothing from killing yourself.
>>
>>18250672

Imagine if your parents didn't provide you with the love you needed, so your development gets all fucked up, so you go through life alone, unable to connect with others, and want to kill yourself. Because you didn't get love and support, instead your mother got drunk and yelled at you / abused you every fucking day. Then she stops, but it's only because you're in fucking tears, again. She literally keeps saying cruel, awful things until you, a 4 year old, break down in tears and run to your room, now she starts crying and apologizing and expects you to comfort her because guess what, dad's not around is he. And this goes on for your entire fucking life.

I'm not saying kill yourself, but don't go waaah, thibk of the parents, because I'd they sorted their personal shit out before bringing life into the world, their children wouldn't want to kill themselves. They were the adults, they were the ones who were supposed to be responsible.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.