[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Motivation? Lazy? Mental illness?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: motivation.jpg (135KB, 2092x1308px) Image search: [Google]
motivation.jpg
135KB, 2092x1308px
Help /b/, I get in these moods where i fuck up my life. Ive noticed them for the past 3 years, i struggle explaining them to people and normally just get passed off as lazy or unmotivated but i know this isnt entirely true.

I will just get super depressed, sad and unmotivated over the smallest hiccup, sometimes it even gets triggered by nothing.

The mood is just depression. I stop caring, i will just plan suicide, by plan i mean a detailed plan of how, when, what, where, notes etc. and then i cant force myself to do anything, all i can think is that im going to be dead soon so doing this doesnt matter, at the time i know the consequences and try to tell myself that im not going to kill myself but it doesnt work.

The consequences on my life have been extremely negative, i lost a scholarship and got fired from an amazing job.

Anyone else here experienced this? overcome this? able to offer any help or assistance ?
>>
tldr: I get super depressed and plan suicide, it stops me from going to work and shit because im in the mindset of "im going to die, so nothing matters"
>>
So stop it. Stop deliberately sabotaging yourself because you don't believe you deserve success. Stop the negative self talk.
>>
>>18250451
I do believe i should and can be successful. Normally i will apply for loads of jobs and help out around the house as much as i can. When im not in these moods i feel super good and mostly happy.

but when i get in these moods its like a switch, i cant stop it, because when you truly believe that your going to die, later that day or tomorrow how can you find the motivation to get up and go to work. Thats the mind set im in, i know its not normal but i have no idea how to go about fixing it
>>
>>18250522
Still here Opie? Tough luck. Have you tried using drugs?
>>
>>18250438
Yes, the same shit happens to me. Once I start thinking that I'll just kill myself nothing matters anymore and I just stop trying. I feel like if things get worse all it will do is make me follow through and when I want to die that's not a bad thing. I have no advice for you because I don't know how to stop it.
>>
>>18250535
Tried weed, didnt do anything when i was in those moods.
>>18250567
its okay, just knowing that there are others like me are comforting. Although i feel sorry for you, it fucking sucks man
>>
mate, experienced depression mister man here.
The only problem you have is negativity, seriously. Talk positive and warm to yourself and your surroundings, and the faggots we call friends that keep fucking us up by their shitty negative mindset should get out of your life. Your environment is what got you in this state man, not you, there is nothing wrong with you, there is a lion in you. But no one allows you to get that lion out
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.