[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

am i actually becoming racist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: AlexJones.jpg (115KB, 1280x1354px) Image search: [Google]
AlexJones.jpg
115KB, 1280x1354px
Greetings from /pol/
Its been a while since ive posted on /adv/. After a while on /pol/, i think i have become quite racist. My family points out racist things i say, but the things i say are based off of statistics. idk what to do because i dont know if i am becoming racist or not.

This is coming from a hispanic anon, so the whole situation is weirder because of that fact

pic unrelated
>>
>>18250210
you sound like someone who is easily conviced. get away from echo chambers like /pol/.
>>
File: IMG_0532.jpg (47KB, 600x214px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0532.jpg
47KB, 600x214px
>/pol/ stats
>not even once
>>
People don't want you to think what isn't "socially acceptable"

There's nothing wrong with being racist. Even Darwin himself said niggers are inferior under developed sub-humans.

Knowing the truth is more important than being a sheep.
>>
>>18250210
>grow up in rural town
>move to major city
>co-exist with other races
>think it's gonna be like it is in the media and movies
>it's not
>fast forward 4 years
>hate all races and hate their cultures
>niggers are by far the worst

Fuck niggers OP. Don't tip toe around it. We know other races and cultures are shit. You may meet some nice individuals from other races, but those are the exception.

You're an idiot if you're not racist in these times
>>
>>18250210
You should be more critical about the information you learn. Numbers without context are irrelevant, specially when it comes to statistics about humans given how many factors are in play and how we don't even know the effects of most. It's easy to present whatever you want with the right kind of chart. Be it "blacks are more violent" or "there is a huge wage gap". Sure, with more effort you can actually find more in-depth shit about how /pol/ charts are disconnected from reality but it's better to have the reasoning skills to screen obvious bullshit before you waste time on it.
>>
>>18250210
>>18250246
Just realized you said you're Hispanic.

Fucking kek. Hispanics are my favorite non-whites though. Most of my Hispanic friends have been openly racist, especially the women
>>
>>18250246

You're just an idiot.
>>
>>18250244
It is wrong tho, you're judging someone because of of their race. As for the Darwin quote, lmao, we're all the same species, try quoting someone not from the 19th century.

>>18250246
>grew up in rural town
there you have it
>>
>>18250257
Daily reminder it's ok to be racist as long as you're not white, goyim.
>>18250263
>try quoting someone not from the 19th century

There you go, kids. One of the greatest scientific minds is apparently not credible anymore. Once you have to deal with niggers in your life, you'll change your mind, unless you're a total retard.
>>
>>18250274
>One of the greatest scientific minds is apparently not credible anymore.
Watcha think about classical elements? Surely an idea that lasted from ancient Egypt over ancient Greece all the way to the 17th century can't be wrong, right?
>>
>>18250274
It's okay to be racist no matter who you are. Anybody who has spent time with different races obviously formulates an opinion of them as a group

>>18250263
Highly educated actually, just too good for shitskins
>>
>>18250263
City and suburban degenerates don't even know what its like to not have 65% of your city be a no-go zone

Why do rural areas have a 0% crime rate? Because the best race in the world lives there.
>>
>>18250278
Only difference is that Darwin and his findings are still credible to this day. Or is it just what YOU think is credible? Because if you're going to say he's wrong about races and species, you might as well just say he's wrong about everything. Races are different in many ways, stop drinking the fucking kool aid.
>>
>>18250263
And you're judging someone because of an assumption that he grew up in a rural area, as if it even mattered. Fuck off retard.
>>
>>18250294
> Because if you're going to say he's wrong about races and species, you might as well just say he's wrong about everything.
Why? This doesn't make any sense and isn't how science works. Most of the thinkers who believed in classical elements still made tons of legit contributions, just like how Newtonian mechanics being partly bullshit doesn't take away his contributions that are relevant. Or basically everything when it comes to Freud.
>>
>>18250304
So much this. I'm not a racist, but I see time and time again that the type of people who flaunt their "progressive liberal" ideals tend to be the very first people to look down their nose and make bigoted judgements.
>>
OP you should be a good goy and realize everyone is exactly equal no matter their genetic predisposition to violence or utter cultural lack of any constructive behavior
>>
>>18250210
nice job getting yourself covered in pseudoscience
>>/sci/
get yourself educated, brainlet
>>
>>18250397
Calling /pol/ graphs pseudoscience is a compliment to their idiocy tbqh.
>>
>>18250399
ey, im trying to be nice to this guy, hes probably all shaken up after leaving his echo chamber.
>>
>>18250210

OP.

Tell them about the jews.
Show them every race-baiting articles designed to instil hate and make us all kill each other - written by the same people who preach "tolerance".
Point out every -stien, -man, -berg and Silver/Goldman.

Once they can 'spot' the jew, they'll question everything.
>>
File: 1375175580345.gif (1MB, 180x200px) Image search: [Google]
1375175580345.gif
1MB, 180x200px
>>18250210

Oh great. This bait again. Wonderful.
>>
>>18250314

>genetic predisposition to violence

You do know there has not been a single scientific study ever performed that has ever genetically linked race and violent behavior, right?

Of course you do, because this is bait and I'm dumb enough to respond to it.
>>
>>18250406
Modern genetic scientists are as afraid of looking racist as anyone else. This sort of information is not funded and if it is accidentally discovered, it is squelched.
>>
>>18250210
they're based off statistics you don't understand, so you can only see things like "black = 52% of violent crime" and think it's actually that cut and dry like a retard.

If you'd paid attention in stats in high school you'd probably understand that.
>>
If you're stating stats i dont think its necessarily racist.
For example, black people commit more crime per capita in the US.
Thats a fact, but not necessarily a racist fact. Being black does not ingerently mean that person is ingrained to be more violent or criminal than a white, latino, or asian person.
Its a cultural thing really. You put some black kid in a rich upper class, low crime area to be raised in, and hes likely going to turn out similar to those around him.
>>
>>18250210
shit, I remember playing smear the queer in school and hearing pollack jokes. After that decade people were trained on how to be professionally offended.
>>
>>18250210
Here's my advice: Don't automatically believe what you read online. Don't automatically believe what other people say, no matter what their status/profession. Go outside and see it yourself. Your personal experiences won't lie to you.
>>
>>18250210
You've become a product of your environment.

/pol/ is a far right playground
>>
>>18250286
>a 0% crime rate
I hope you don't actually believe that.
>>
Abo's are the worst.
>>
>>18250286
>rural areas have a 0% crime rate
Lmao, this is how you proved yourself to be retarded.
>>
>>18250760
You can say the same thing about literally anything.
>Modern genetic scientists are AFRAID of finding out that some people are reptillians! This sort of information is not funded and if it is accidentally discovered, it is squelched.
>>
File: 1491691127389.jpg (32KB, 604x431px) Image search: [Google]
1491691127389.jpg
32KB, 604x431px
>>18252856

>Its a cultural thing really

It isn't. Its a poverty thing. The most reliable indicator for crime is poverty, not race. Poor people commit the most crime, therefore when a significant number of any population are poor they will commit crime.

There was a study that looked at the crime rates of middle american towns where industry was shipped over seas and left the local economies in shambles and the incarceration rates, drug abuse rates, violent crime and even teen pregnancy rates were almost identical to that of inner city ghettos. This deep economic collapse is what is responsible for the drug and crime epidemic sweeping through middle America. Jobs dried up, the housing markets collapsed, people got poor and then they started committing crime to survive. These cities, mind you, are mostly white.

So, in the truest essence of the statistics, poor people commit the most crime in the U.S., it just so happens that the poverty rates for blacks is more than double what it is for whites. Black people are also 7 times more likely to be falsely convicted, statistically receive more prison time for committing the same crimes as whites and, due to their extremely high poverty rates, have very little access to any kind of decent legal defense.

Culture, inherently, has very little to do with it. Rich cultures thrive, poor ones don't.
>>
>>18253582
The problem with this whole assumption is that black culture is incredibly inefficient at creating wealth for many reasons, and tends to self-police to keep itself poor. Moreover while I have seen studies that correlate poverty with crime, I have never seen one that shows whites as being equal to blacks in this regard. Could you please provide that?
>>
>>18251834
How else can you possibly interpret a statistic like that? There are way more impoverished whites than blacks.
>>
File: rules for radicals.jpg (204KB, 1185x519px) Image search: [Google]
rules for radicals.jpg
204KB, 1185x519px
>>18250210
1) don't get all your stats solely from /pol. they may be a good start for you, but you have to actually look into the matter. If there are some stats about race and IQ for example, you actually have to look up how IQ is measured; how it changes over time (see flynn effect: an IQ increase in such a short amount of time; that it can't be explained by genetics alone; even though genetics seems to be the major contributing factor to intelligence)

2)don't become close minded; don't identify solely with one ideology; don't shut down discussion or inner monologue: /pol has a grip on people like they accuse tumblr on having. As soon as the stereotypical /polack senses his mind wandering in a direction /pol/ deems as degenerate he will be ostracised, shamed etc. Some don't even dare to think along "degenerate" lines...

3) ask yourself, if it's worth to destroy your relationship by being openly racist

4) ask yourself, what the real consequences would be if your racists believes actually are true? For example: let's say you now know for a fact that blacks are less intelligent than hispanics and hispanics are less intelligent than whites... What do you do now? Do you want to exterminate them all? Do less intelligent people have less human rights? Do you want to counteract genetic differences with education?
You can't merely stop with your racism by posting on /pol/ you have to actively think about how that changes your behaviour from now on...
>>
>>18253585

>The problem with this whole assumption is that black culture is incredibly inefficient at creating wealth for many reasons

I encourage you to touch up on your history. After the dust settled one of post civil war America's first order of business was making sure that blacks never became socially or economically equal to whites. They did this through acts of terror, racist legislation and economic oppression through systems like indentured servitude. Millions of freed slaves were displaced after the Civil War and the next several decades was basically a slow march through the country, searching for a home.

During the time that the industrial revolution pushed expansion further and further out west it was still illegal for blacks to own land, to own businesses in white neighborhoods or to gain access to loans or investment opportunities. They were denied any opportunity to invest in the infrastructure of current day America, which is why there are few to none century year old corporations owned by black families. All of these multi-billion dollar companies started during the great western expansion; transportation, oil, coal, engineering, manufacturing; its all white. All of the old money that built the infrastructure of America is primarily white.

This is what we call generational wealth. Some Jim Crow laws were still on the law books in America until the late 1960's, so if you want to have a conversation about why "black culture" is inefficient and creating wealth you need to do a bit of research into post civil war America and see for yourself.
>>
>>18253585

>Moreover while I have seen studies that correlate poverty with crime, I have never seen one that shows whites as being equal to blacks in this regard.

You're not listening. This isn't an issue of "black vs. white" its an issue of "rich vs. poor".

The fact of the matter is that in a vacuum, if you force a population, through decades of predatory lending and economic segregation, to live in poverty, their crime rates will be elevated above all other populations, regardless of race. Statistically, the greatest indicator for violent crime in any city of any race in this entire country is poverty.

So whether the population is white, black, chinese or mexican, if they're poor they're going to commit more crime. So, seeing as the poverty rate for blacks is more than double what it is for whites, the most accurate statement is "Poor people commit the most crime in America."

Without explaining why, its very disingenuous to say "Black people commit the most crime in America" without mentioning poverty because statistically speaking, they commit the most crime because they're the most impoverished, not because they are black.

There has never been any study performed in the history of man that shows that black people are genetically predisposed to violent behavior over any other race and there have been hundreds of studies performed that analyze the affects of poverty on crime rates so just follow the logic here.
>>
>>18253611
I'm not denying at all that blacks were and have been disenfranchised, but that's not really relevant to the core assertion that black and African cultures are very poor at wealth generation. You can take basically any other disenfranchised people in the world and they outperform them both in the US and in Europe. What about Chinese immigrants or axis people absorbed into the USSR? I can't think of another example of a racial group that
so successfully falls pretty to outside manipulation and hamstrings itself. None of this is to say they arnt capable of discipline and success, because obviously they are; but that regardless of the history behind their culture, the real, actual current status quo tends to be a self defeating violent one that is dangerous to be in the proximity of. I would personally very much like to see a solution to this problem, but afaik no initiatives since the civil rights era have seen much of any improvement.
>>
>>18253636

>but that's not really relevant to the core assertion that black and African cultures are very poor at wealth generation

It is 100%, quantifiably and undeniably relevant. Post war civil America made sure that blacks did not have the resources or opportunity to generate wealth. In fact, they made sure it was illegal. They spent 250 enslaving blacks and then the next 100 making sure they never received the education, economic resources or social status to succeed.

History repeats itself, anon. You cannot possibly analyze or properly understand the economic landscape of today without intimately knowing how we got to be where we are and you have, up to this point, displayed a severe lack of historical knowledge necessary to support your claims.

In essence, you know the what, you just don't know the why.

>You can take basically any other disenfranchised people in the world and they outperform them both in the US and in Europe

See, now you're just being purposefully obtuse. There so many contributing factors both economically, historically and culturally to consider when trying to compare all of these populations but you're pretty much pinning it on race without using historical evidence as reference and that says to me that you know very little about what you're talking about.

>What about Chinese immigrants or axis people absorbed into the USSR?

The story of the Chinese immigrant and post WW2 central europeans are so immensely complex and intricate that trying to compare them to slave era blacks in less than 100 pages is a logically impossible task.

You've been deftly unaware and uneducated about history up to this point in our conversation so I'm not going out on a limb when I suspect that you know just as little about the history of Chinese immigrants or central European immigration to the U.S. during WWII as you do about post civil war America.
>>
>>18250210
As long as you're not ignorant about it who gives a shit.
The majority of my friends are Jewish, they know how I feel towards Jews, but they're still friend with me, cause you know why? Cause I have charisma, I make em laugh, and I don't walk around like a Nazi saying "hurr durr the Holocaust is justified!"
>>
>>18250256
/thread
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.