[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Taking yourself out of the dating pool

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0596.jpg (71KB, 680x818px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0596.jpg
71KB, 680x818px
Anyone here said fuck dating? Every girl out there goes for some douchebag who eventually throws them out like cheap trash and then they end up with some beta who will care for them, when they wouldn't have given them the time of day when they were younger.

I personally am over it. I'm not going to end being the beta provider who gets divorced and loses half my money for the rest of my life. I'm thinking about just taking myself out of the dating pool completely, but then I'm not sure what the point of being alive is since all humans are here to do is procreate.
>>
Look up "men going their own way", join one of their online circlejerks and please never come back
>>
>>18250142
Why would I never come back?
>>
>>18250129
Your inability to find a date is YOUR fault, and nobody else's. You pretend that not dating is a decision that you're actively making, when in reality you have no choice in the matter.
There is a combination of factors that have caused you to be unable to get a girl. Any combination of having a negative outlook on life(this one is already confirmed, judging from your post); an undesirable physical appearance and/or bad hygiene; or not being raised by a good father (this one is almost impossible to correct) will have caused this for you.

You can throw your ONE AND ONLY life away by not dating, marrying and reproducing with a woman. Or, you can man the fuck up and make some improvements:
-attempt to create and maintain a consistently positive outlook on life, while redpilling yourself on women from the perspective of people who actually do get laid
-become fit, improve hygiene if necessary, and dress/groom yourself in a way that makes YOU feel good about yourself above all else
-talk to your father for advice and reassurance that comes with a personal connection (if your father isn't present, or is certifiably a scumbag who has no interest in making ANY positive contributions in your life, please disregard all of this and accept that you are beyond saving due to not having the most important connection of all, and promptly fuck off to the midnight shift at your local factory)
>>
>>18250129
Ha
You sound like a cuck ass already by thinking about taking yourself >out of the dating pool completely

MGTOW indeed. Have fun being a single man for the rest of your life.
>>
>>18250129
>Girls don't want me
>But I am single by choice
>Really I swear

Pathetic.
>>
File: why.png (217KB, 390x435px) Image search: [Google]
why.png
217KB, 390x435px
>>18250129
>but then I'm not sure what the point of being alive is since all humans are here to do is procreate.
In a purely material world you're not even here to do that.

>>18250458
>Your inability to find a date is YOUR fault, and nobody else's
>oh, but your dad. he's absolutely intergral to sleeping with women, it's magic
>also, take the sluthatepill on women from the perspective of guys who pump and dump, that'll totally help you find someone you feel like marrying
>>
man you are an idiot
what do you have to gain by making this thread

this happens every fucking time
there's nothing wrong with going your own way
that doesn't mean you have to join their gay little mgtow group and it doesn't mean you have to make a thread with no purpose that doesn't ask for any advice

also the people on here wouldn't be able to comprehend a stable, desirable man deciding against becoming a provider and will immediately assume fox and grapes, which is ok because they're worthless losers with no useful advice to give

so basically fuck all of you
>>
>>18250463
This is the exact opposite of being a cuck desu
>>
File: 1490091796874.png (700KB, 618x725px) Image search: [Google]
1490091796874.png
700KB, 618x725px
>>18250129
Just get plastic surgery bro
>>
>>18250465
I am not OP, but I came to conclusion that I don't want to be with most girls either. They are boring and uninteresting, especially the better looking ones, with shitty bitch character. This is confirmed by my life experiences, so what is the point?
There is only some small minority of women I find interesting, and I am ok with that.
>>
>>18250129
>Taking yourself out of the dating pool
Why are you implying that you were ever in it to begin with? If you could find women who wanted to date you, you wouldn't be /r9k/ personified.
>>
>>18250753
t. Guy who can't get a date
If you were stable and desirable, you wouldn't be "going your own way", because you'd have women interested in dating you.
>>
>>18250129

and another uggo virgin MGTOW is born
>>
>>18251211
No bro, EVERY girl is a WORTHLESSS bitch EVERY SINGLE ONE

I had an interesting conversation with a woman once, oh wait, NO I DIDNT because all women are valid whores that are good for nothing but bitching and moaning when I stick my 5.5" cock in them. It's the Jews

REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
You can still date, just don't fall for the settle down/marriage/LTR meme. Leave those for blue pill cucks, you can even fuck their wives. Hump and dump.
>>
I've decided against dating for now. I can't find anyone with a like-mind so I am taking the time to focus on myself. I'm doing well in my career, buying a small condo for myself, and enjoying my hobbies. I'm happy, but at the same time I feel like I am doing it wrong. Probably doesn't help that I work around the scum of the earth who're popping out 5+ children and living off the system. I'm almost jealous.
>>
>>18251465
You don't even know how many alphas are secretly MGTOW. They are just not open about it. I find my chad friends being MGTOW since long time and not even knowing that I'm in it too.

It's not a small club of virgins. The global movement is real.
>>
>>18250129
I feel similarly, its not an inability to find a date or get laid though, its just that every single woman I've met of my generation is a disgusting whore. Every single one is just a selfish hoe trying to get laid and take advantage of everyone. I'm 23, is this just what women are like at my age? Do they change in the future? I want to find a serious loving relationship but I've given up all hope of finding a trustworthy woman.
>>
>>18250129
I hate to break the news to you, but you weren't in the dating pool to begin with.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.