[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meeting Women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

So here's the deal. I'm not really willing to do online dating (I've never heard anything positive about it and EVERYONE I KNOW seems to always tell me it's filled with scumbag/shit men/women who seem to see everyone as disposable assets whose emotions don't matter and aren't human beings, but rather a massive list of names on a phone screen)

Now I don't know how true this is, but from what I constantly hear I'm completely scared away.

Anyways, I'm not looking for sex, and I don't really have places to meet girls other than university, but I really don't have a chance to talk to them in class.

Where can I meet women (pls no bars/clubs,) and how do I go about doing it? I've been getting told that approaching a woman in public is very creepy. Again I don't know how true this is, so tell me, how do I go about deserving to talk to these unreachable entities when I'm unworthy to even grace their presence without a purpose? (Kidding, but ffs)

Is it really that creepy to just casually start talking to a woman in public? Does that kind of thing make (you in particular) uncomfortable?

Bonus/Hard Mode: Convince me online dating apps aren't massive cess pools
>>
I don't think online dating works that way at all the entire time, but there's a good possibility it'll happen, especially if you are a woman. I'd try it at least once to get your own experience, really. The convenience of it gives this trade-off, I feel. Will have to work through more garbage to get to the gold, so-to-speak.

The only way talking to women in public randomly would be creepy is if you, yourself, are creepy, and can't do so without feeling off-putting. When I do it, it feels somewhat uncomfortable, but most of the time, I don't care, and it's just like talking to another person almost.
>>
File: IMG_0500.jpg (79KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0500.jpg
79KB, 720x960px
>>18250117
Why do bad people even exist, I honestly can't get my head around it.

What's online dating like guys? One of my friends is constantly either ghosted eventually or stood up over and over again with no good experiences so far.

How do I approach a woman? Do I just say hello or do I say something related to the context of the situation/location we both somewhat share? Do I just introduce myself as if I've just met any other person? I'd assume I'd wait to do that kind of thing for a second, but how does this shit even go down? I've been pretty socially isolated all my life (not really my fault, I'm not even weird)... but I can hold my own once I'm in the conversation, it's just the starts and ends that I'm confused about.
>>
>>18250093
>convince me online dating app aren't massive cess pools
Online dating is a tool you use to meet people you wouldnt meet / have courage talk to in real life. How good outcome is only matters on your skill + attractiveness + luck.

Stop being retarded baby and try it. Or die alone with your current attitude.

>>18250132
>approach woman?
Easy. You say hello to her and let her reject you. The chances you meet attractive girl in real life who wont be repulsed by you, will be single and at the same time will be looking for bf and will be in mood to talk to creep guy are almost zero.

Online dating accumulates girls who at least are in good mood for guys to approach them in safe way for both parties.

We humans need some sort of ritual mating dance. There is no telling which lady on the street is single. But we have none. Good luck going to bar / disco and actually getting laid there.

Stop being impatient, man up and go do something.
>>
>>18250132
From my experience, yes, you'll get stood up a good amount, or treated like a disposable sex toy if you are attractive enough. Can also end up running into some literal crazies, though. Up to you, but I'd suggest trying multiple services, not just one.

As for approaching women, I'd say it's purely contextual for what is most appropriate. Saying 'Hi' is a good start, of course, as it would be with most anyone, but you should be able to follow it up with reasonably-quick things to make her laugh a bit, or at least to talk about something in the environment you're in at the time.

It really depends how interested you are, and your ability to sense how a woman is feeling you at the time. Obviously if you tried advancing yourself into the conversation, when if you knew better, she's clearly not liking your company, then it becomes unnecessarily awkward.

Idk, hard to explain I guess, and definitely comes with practice.
>>
File: IMG_0491.jpg (26KB, 280x372px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0491.jpg
26KB, 280x372px
>>18250159
How do I ask a stranger to do something?
Just give her my number and ask her if she's interested in meeting up?
>>
File: IMG_0490.jpg (59KB, 480x573px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0490.jpg
59KB, 480x573px
>>18250157
>man up and do something
Honestly this "gender role" triggers the shit out of me fuck off lmao.
With all this equality bullshit i wish women would at least do 10% of the work 10% of the time but for some reason it's still left to us. I think it's a pretty damaging system and makes for some damaging effects to both genders ultimately.

thanks for perpetuating it though, I'll do my part to do so as well ;^)
>>
>>18250190
Equality is scam.

Woman will always be worth more. Clan with 1 man and 9 woman will repopulate the earth. Clan with 9 man and 1 woman will become
>nohomo
and die off. There is a reason why you send male soldiers to war, not female.

But hey on the other hand, when you are boy, nobody is interested in you solely through your looks. You can be damn sure that you own your success to nothing else than your skill and hard work.

Nobody takes woman seriously. Even /adv/ call them children who needs firm hand or go literally crazy :-)
>>
>>18250288
Right because we're so concerned about population count right now. Exd man, I know what you mean but I think it's more of a left over social construct or some some dum shiy
>>
>>18251134
Good morning OP :-D
>>
>>18251147
Hello :DD
I'm awake now >:^DDDD'
>>
>>18251775
So you like sleep 8 hours, then you check 4 chan and then again 3 hours later? Are you currently at work or something shitposting on 4chan?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.