[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ruined reputation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: NoHope.png (185KB, 500x644px) Image search: [Google]
NoHope.png
185KB, 500x644px
I bet here at /adv yall get this alot, but here it is anyways.

tl;dr A supposed friend showed multiple embarrasing videos and photos to countless kids. Now i lost my "closest friends" and can't socialize to others cause they shy away.

Back when I was a freshmen, I had a friend named H*****. I was new to the school and i was apparantly very susceptible to manipulation . He would record me or take pics of me and tell me it was cool or funny. I swear, i was really retarded for believing anything he said. Near the end of the year, he showed soooo many kids in the middle school and the high school the embarrasing videos, somehow everyone i have tried to talk to has known about it. I don't know what to do about any of it. I know that high school is just a single drop in my life, but the loneliness hurts soo much
>>
Just kys it will ease the pain
>>
>>18250069
The only reason i wont is because my mother and my brother. Father is in prison. I suppose i could write a letter blaming H***** for my death and make him forever feel bad for what he did, but i dont know
>>
>>18250074
Hmm yeah that might work. Good idea! I'd go with that one.
>>
>>18250068
Honestly, dude, all we can say is that high school really is just a single drop in the bucket.

How old are you, and what was the actual content of the videos?
>>
>>18250068
Call him out on his bullshit. Tell him that what he did was fucked, and that he violated your trust. If you're going to be friendless for the rest of Highschool (underage B&, btw), at least chew him a new asshole and gain a little of your respect back.

People don't respect you because you LET it bother you. You LET him walk all over you. This is why people don't consider you anymore. Make it a public scene if you have to. Just bust his balls so that he'll remember how much of a dick he was 20 years later, or until he stays up at night, trying to think of ways of apologizing. You've literally got nothing to lose because you've already lost everything.

Also, I'm going to tell this to everyone on this board, because it's the best advice anyone could give anyone, regarding the topic of anywhere and anything: HIT. THE. GYM.

That's all.
>>
>>18250068
Telling us what you did in the videos will help us gauge the severity of the situation and to properly advise you.
>>
>>18250106
Retarded faces. Walking up to random people asking cringy questions. Asking people if they want altoids (great mints btw) awful russian dancing and stuff of that matter. Couldve been worse i guess
>>
>>18250124
...Wait, what? That's it? Dude, just own it. Just say that's EXACTLY what you were trying to do; be cringy on purpose. Just act silly and goofy and do the same exact thing in your videos to people around you every month or so just to kind of play the part of the "class clown".

Jesus.

That's really not that bad.
>>
>>18250124
None of that is even bad. No one cares I assure you.
>>
>>18250134
Honestly, i thonk you're right. Being constantly reminded of it by normal fags doesn't help though. I assume its a "reason" to make fun of my aspurgers.
>>
>>18250153
Just ignore them man, or make a funny face at them haha
>>
>>18250153
Yeah, what the fuck. I thought you meant he took pictures of your flaccid ding-dong and made you suck on carrots and shit for fun. Still, fuck that guy, but now I'm honestly curious as to how old you are.

I'm not even mad that you're underage. I just want to know how young you are, because people around 16-17 would just laugh thus shit off like it was no big deal.

If you REALLY don't want to get b& or something, just say "I'm 13...HAHA, JUST KIDDING", and I'm pretty sure that won't be grounds to get you banned from this site.
>>
>>18250165
umm...
yeah and a pic of that as well...
>>
>>18250165
I am 17. I have aspergers and i have trouble with stuff like "laughing it off".
>>
>>18250134
>Just say that's EXACTLY what you were trying to do; be cringy on purpose.
>>
>>18250175
that explains a lot
>>
ITT: kid having kid problems. It doesn't fucking matter. Now leave and come back when you are 18.
>>
>>18250068
I have two concerns..

1) are you SURE everyone hates you now or are you just perceiving them differently?

Everyone humiliates themselves, they all get it. And if you have it in your head they should hate you, it might seem theyre avoiding you or treating you a certain way when they arent.

2) its fucking highschool. It sucks for everyone. It ends.. Theres no video but i was famous across several schools for being a huge sperg even though i wasnt really.. My life came back together immediately after highschool. Like year 1.

3. Cant you fuck this guys life somehow? He needs to learn not to do that kind of shit to people.
>>
>>18250309
Oh man i havent seen that one in years. Thanks anon.
>>
Accuse him of blackmailing and raping you. It's 2017, the police are supposed to accept all rape accusations as 1000% factual.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.