[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should I do? Gf issues

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 358.jpg (407KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
358.jpg
407KB, 1680x1050px
Its a close relatives 50th birthday this weekend. Their was a party for said birthday last night that I went to and have been invited for a last minute planned bday dinner at said relatives house.

My GF has been out of town for the week and gets back today. Plan was to spend the night with her at her place. I think it would be rude not to attend my relatives bday thing. My GF was invited as well but she doesn't want to go (she never goes to any of my families things because she says it makes her too nervous). She's now super huffy and passive aggressive and wont agree to a rearrangement of when I see her (all she responds with is 'maybe').

Is she right to be annoyed or is she acting rudely?
>>
Rudely. Part of being in a relationship is sucking up and understanding that not everything is about that person.
>>
She sounds a tad controlling or insecure. If you don't want a fight, acknowledge she is disappointed. Ask if you can spend the night with her still after the dinner (reminding her shes more than welcome to join if she wants) and offer to watch or do stuff she wants to do with her when you do see her. Also get her flowers or something else she'd like.

If you want a fight, tell her she's being pretty selfish and you don't want to spend the night with her acting like a spoiled child anyway.
>>
Had a great night with family. She's still acting cold and passive aggressive despite me offering to see her another day and bring her favorite food

>>18249998
yeah I'm disappointed she didn't come, I wanted to see her and it would have been nice

>>18250006
She's definitely insecure and controlling. Gets grumpy very easily and sometimes its like walking on egg shells.
>>
Its rude.
>>
She's definitely being rude but it's good you put your foot down and went to your family's thing
>>
>>18250528
Thanks anon, hopefully she gets over it
>>
>>18250524
Im glad it worked out for you!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.