[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Openly Racist Teacher

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1487215613810.jpg (1MB, 2792x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1487215613810.jpg
1MB, 2792x2000px
>in my last semester of college
>have class with woman who has openly said she hates white men
>I am the only white man in class
>she bashes white men constantly, despite it being a business course
>makes everything an identitiy politics/feminist issue
>I get straight A's on my assignments
>I'm one of the only people who turns in all of my homework on time
>I help my fellow non-white classmates with their homework
>turn in final 12 page essay
>finish class
>she gives me a fucking C in the course
>gave this mexican girl an A- who got worse grades than I did

This seriously fucking pissed me off. I am going to report her to the Dean after I graduate, because she also talked shit about the dean of the college constantly, and made us "promise we wouldn't say anything".

Is this something that commonly happens in college these days? Do you think I should take action or let it go?
>>
>>18249924
No this isnt normal. Its discrimination.
Record for evidence. You must have evidence to prove your statement in any case
>>
>>18249924
take action dude, if she did it to you she'll do it to the next white person who is in class.

the sooner the better.
>>
>>18249924
Why are so many women crazy as shit and fucked up in the head?

Is this what they used to call "hysteria"?
>>
>>18249929
I don't really have evidence. I have my homework that shows that I mostly received B's/A's in the course though.

I was going to give a Dean an exact log of all the shit that she said, including the stuf that she said about him. Then I'm going to tell him that I am considering sendin the story to the media (I have family political connections), and also that my family who are alumni will not be sending their kids there either.

>>18249930
I want to wait until I have the degree in my hands. I am graduating in a few weeks and I don't want to cause a shitstorm that prevents me from getting my degree or something.

>>18249931
This lady is UNHINGED. She is a far-left babyboomer who marched in the 1960's civil rights protests and all that. She cries constantly. She'll start bawling mid-sentence talking about some shit, then fucking EXPLODE if you say something she doesn't like
>>
I know your probably making this up but I had a situation similar to this in college. I had to take a sociology gen-ed course with a gay hyper liberal professor who spent the whole time talking about how disadvantaged minorities were and how white men people were the problem with society. It was an easy course but it pissed me off because I knew it was propaganda and not based in reality.
>>
>>18249949
>I know your probably making this up

No dude, I am really not. I live in Chicago which is a liberal stronghold.

I don't mind if somebody has far-left opinions, that's their business. But teachers using their position to just go on these weird creepy rants for hours on end is just fucking ridiculous.

I paid like $1,200 for the class, and I did not learn a single thing. It was a business course, and all she did was rant about white men, opressed minorities, and CNN talking points.

She definitely took her anti-white rage out on me. It's ironic because my fucking family is full of non-white people. Cable news really fucks with baby boomer's brains.
>>
>>18249947
Do it. Fuck that bitch.
>>
>>18249960
Theres nothing you can do about in a college setting, say one dissenting word and you could be expelled for hate speach. Just see it for what it is; propaganda. Even if you argue to the dean there will be retaliation, yeah in the trms and conditions they probably preach against it but its all bullshit. Just lay low and get your useless BA in business administration, I'm doing the same thing. Oh, and by the way the corporate world is the same. I just landed a new job a week ago and had to sit down with the HR director for harassment training. If someone wants to be referred to as a different gender all supervisors need to be notified otherwise the employee has the right to sue under the pretense that they are being harassed, yeah the lady brought that up. I laughed and she stared at me like I was Hitler.
>>
>>18249960
Oh and by the way we hired a pink haired freak as a line mechanic. No qualifications, she just meets the gender/sexual identity quota. Everybody else has to pick up her slack while she makes $24 an hour.
>>
>>18249997
>you could get expelled

I was going to wait until I get the degree in my hands. I will officially receive it in July. I figured then i could report her to the dean and there's nothing they can do. She talked mad shit about the dean too, I thought he'd get mad over that.

>corporate world is just as bad

Holy shit dude, for real? damn. I have a web design service and a music teaching service that I do. I was thinking about just trying to grow both of those things.

What state are you in? Is it the same everywhere?
>>
>>18249924
I hate to say it but as a white male nobody will care.
>>
>>18250002
Im in Iowa, but the location is beside the point. The larger the corporation the more "PC" they were most likely going over the topic because harassment lawsuits are a goldmine and being a multi gendered freak is the new thing. I wouldn't worry about it I think the trend is dying down.
>>
The Dean doesn't care. Catlady prof doesn't care, won't ever face any discipline, and will continue to do what she's doing with impunity.

And on the off chance that explicit video surfaces, she'll land a comfy job somewhere doing makework bullshit.

These are the same people who committed terrorism all throughout the 60's and 70's, were sequestered by their rich jewish lawyer friends while they were on the run; and who landed top corporate/NPO, government, and tenured academic positions after they got out of prison.

They're only going to learn through violence. Best to keep your head down for now.
>>
>>18250062
Well this is a private Christian college. I have 4 family members who are alumni there.

I was going to tell him that none of the alumni will be sending their kids there, I have alerted my church about the situation, and I am considering sending this story to the media (family connections there)

It is a small private university and they are already having financial issues. I think he might care.
>>
>>18249924
>white men
>a race
Nice bait.
>>
File: 1478904043011.gif (2MB, 610x350px) Image search: [Google]
1478904043011.gif
2MB, 610x350px
>>18249924

Your story made no sense but, alas, I did reply.

2/10

Decent try, though.
>>
File: 1395251000607.gif (2MB, 300x277px) Image search: [Google]
1395251000607.gif
2MB, 300x277px
>>18250140

>I am considering sending this story to the media
>>
>>18250062
>>18250140

The leftists are more fragile than you think.

There are plenty of professors and deans biting their tongue that will wreck shit if you gave them actual evidence to go on. Especially if you can get pressure from outside sources.

The situation will not get better if you don't act.
>>
>>18250379

He's only just being red-pilled.

He doesn't know about (((them))) yet.

OP, this isn't "news worthy".

This is also just how higher indoctrination is now. Learn a fucking trade instead, or start your own business.
>>
>>18250394

My favorite thing on the planet is when people like you go on your little rants about how leftists are so fragile and addicted to creating safe spaces and being intolerant of people who don't like them or agree with them and then literally the second you encounter someone who doesn't like you or agree with you you do the exact same thing.

On a side note, you know we're talking about a shitty white college kid, right? Entitled little fuckstick with an internet connection who spends every waking minute bashing "snowflakes", laughing at nigger memes and referring to transgendered people as mentally ill without a care in the world but the second someone mentions his white skin he's on a crusade from hell to fight his oppression.

I dunno, man. What is there NOT to hate?
>>
>>18249924
Hating white men isn't racism, it's equality.
>>
>>18250421
>>18250418

>b-b-b-but not all muslims. If you alienate them they might become hateful and see you as the enemy, then they'll join terror.
>Nah man, it's totally cool to treat all white men like shit.
>OMG WHY IS ANTISEMINITISM, RACISM AND HOMOPHOBIA ON THE RISE. WHY'D THEY VOTE TRUMP AND BREXIT? OMG WW3, HOW DID THIS FUCKING HAPPEN, WHY DO THEY WANT A FOURTH REICH?

There were believe it or not, good, tolerant white men. Many, myself included, supported Obama.
Yet today, I think "Oh look, another nigger who dindu nuffin got shot by police".
Today I think "Yay, trump blasted sandniggers with MOABS. The more the merrier".
Today I think "There's only 2 genders, Trannies just need a few god zaps to the head".

Because tolerance isn't tolerance anymore, and neither is equality. It was all a lie we were sold designed to make us easy targets. Fuck off, you're the ones who are full. Of shit.
>>
>>18250437
>doesn't get everything showed up your ass anymore but almost everything
>all white men are treated like shit
It's amazing how you can ignore reality to build a victim bubble out of nothing. Ah well, you'll probably grown out of the selfpity phase one day and will laugh about it when thinking back.
>>
>>18249924
She's bitter, I'd rat her out to the dean.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.