[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have got a job which I basically lied to get, assuming all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1366031801839.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1366031801839.gif
1MB, 320x240px
I have got a job which I basically lied to get, assuming all my paperwork would come back and I'd have my license by the time it started. Onsite training starts Monday of the following week and I will need to move ideally by the middle of the week. As I'm very lucky to have yhis job and I'm in too deep with lies. Self harm may be very irrational but I've discounted many other options I'm considering feigning or actually giving myself a healable injury which would give me more time to get everything lined up. Trying to think of something that's targeted, so after some days I can still drive and with low risk of other injuries, and something that is swift and difficult to puss out of. Jumping from a ladder onto my off-leg for instance risks blowing out a joint.
>>
L-lads
>>
>>18249720
What license are you waiting on?
>>
>>18249848
Driver's. Due to be able to get it four days after the start date, unfortunately three states away. The minumum learner's permit period exemption I was banking on coming back by now has not yet been processed.
>>
>>18249854
Do you need it for your job or just to drive to your job? You could take a train or bus or something otherwise or just try not to get pulled over. Or if need it for the job itself, you could tell them you lost your wallet and are waiting on a new license. Also, it's been a while but don't you get a temp license until you get the actual thing?
>>
>>18249854
Or you didn't take your test at all yet, in which case advice still applies.
>>
>>18249863
I can't take it yet, still within the minimum required period, and I will need it for work probably by week 3 at most.

I could use transport and say my wallet went missing at a bar, I have considered that. Why I wouldn't go to the DMV or whatever they are called and get a temporary paper permit I don't know. I could combine that with car repairs, I did just get a new gearbox, but both those together might start to look a little convenient.

I did just consider driving up unlicensed. It's maybe three fairly solid days driving however. I have only been pulled over once, but I would likely be travelling on a holiday and could run foul of a breath testing station or bored rural cops with nothing to do, particularly if I'm driving at night. It would also be very difficult to explain why I haven't submitted my license for checking.

The first paragraph is more acceptable, but I'd have to shift swap at the end of my first two weeks to line up a 4 day weekend with which to fly back and do my test and bring back the car, if anything goes wrong there it will fuck the timing.

So while highly drastic there are a number of factors which make a self inflicted injury worth considering.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.