[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Becoming who I am ment to be?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: images (3).jpg (13KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
13KB, 227x222px
>inb4 astrology is dumb you're dumb

I've been really fascinated by astrology lately, and one thing I come across is how I am supposed to be a highly aggressive, determined and focused person, but I am none of those things.

>25 y.o.
>Sun Scorpio
>Moon Aries
>Rising Capricorn
>Progressing Sagittarius

What I am is a highly self-doubting person who shies away from confrontation and tries to empathise with everyone and understand. As such, I have become complacent and passive, which I dislike extremly. Now I remember when I was younger, especially as a kid, I was much more brash, hostile even, and capable of great determination.

I talk a lot with my dad, and he's a virgo (rest unknown), and it's clear his self-depreciating and docile demeanor rubbed off on me. I see this as not necessarily a bad thing, however I can't help but suspect his influence has dampened my potential. I see that I need self-discipline for my life goals, which I will gain with conviction, but I find it impossible to be convinced. Everytime I want to kick and scream in frustration, my anger propelling me forward because my conviction telling me it's worth it, something in me just shuts down and I stop alltogether, because why sacrifice my mental peace?

How do I go about reigniting that asshole in me that has no doubt? How can I make myself into the person that butts heads and demands respect instead of appeasing everyone and never fighting for what I want?
>>
>How can I make myself into the person that butts heads and demands respect instead of appeasing everyone and never fighting for what I want?

By fighting for what you want. And you don't "demand" respect, you earn it.
>>
>>18249536
The only empirically demonstrated relation between birth month and traits is a couple allergies and proneness to diseases and even that is a weak correlation.

You arent what youre "supposed" to be because its all bunk.

Youre seeing the stronger qualities in others because youre looking for them and you tend to be more critical of yourself.

Forget all that shite.
>>
>>18249552
But that is exactly the difficulty I face. I feel so clumsy standing up for myself and it's become so natural to just tip over and step back.

I need some inspiration or guiding counsel to help me change that.
>>
>>18249565
Actually ill add an important detail

What youre meant to be is what you become when you are confident in yourself. Those are normally pre determined personality traits from genetics and upbringing and life experience.

It might not be in you at all to be an "asshole that has no doubt". Your good qualities are likely to be elsewhere altogether.

And if youre relying on frickin billion year old gas balls for what your strengths should be, youll spend your life pursuing traits that you will just never had.

What a foolish waste of time.
>>
>>18249536
astrology is dumb

>>>/x/
>>
>>18249567
Don't wait until it feels right to do it. Do it until it feels right.
>>
>>18249536
You have a lot of fear. Fear can weigh down any sign.
t sun cancer, sagittarius moon, cancer rising, and what the fuck is progressing?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.