[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a lesbian friend who I think of sexually/romantically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1492716185692.gif (2MB, 258x258px) Image search: [Google]
1492716185692.gif
2MB, 258x258px
I am a guy (male) and I have a lesbian friend (female) who I think of sexually and romantically.
We get along very well. We laugh a lot together and we do light physical contact (Learn against each other whiling watch T.V., brushing each others shoulders, she also does my nails [no homo])
She identifies herself as gay and I know she is very much comfortable with herself.
I don't want to be a dick a try to force her to be attracted to me, but she is just so huggable and kissable.
Is the best thing is to let it go and just continue being friends? I don't think I even want to date her. I just want to hug and love her (no homo).
>>
That was the gayest post on this board.

If shes gay and i mean truly gay she won't even give you a look in.

Also i'm assuming by the little dance around the fact shit at the end of your post you want to fuck her? i dunno i couldn't quite grasp this faggotry huggable kissable shit.

So unless she was banging dudes before she was "gay" or she identifies herself as "bi" you're gonna be shit out of luck. You're pretty much like those girls that hang out with gay dudes.... that's you. The chick that just hangs around with the gay dude but in reverse. Only thing is those chicks aren't so sad that they lust over gay friends.
>>
>>18249472
this is what liberalism does to men. stop eating estrogen injected fast food anon.
>>
Ask her about it, if she's not so lesbian, you'll find out. If she is 100%, you should move on.
>>
You already know she's gay, stop deluding yourself. But gay women can be great wingmen. Maybe you guys can pick up chicks together.
>>
>>18249472

Honestly, just confess your feelings to her. Lesbians aren't even a real thing, just another degenerate lifestyle leftists try to shove down our throats to control the population size and birthrate. Look at "Chasing Amy"
>>
>>18249829
>>18250003
What do I say? "You are such a lovely person and I want to hug you to death"?
>>
>>18250010
Ask her if she'd ever consider being with a guy. If she says no, don't go forward unless you are prepared to make your friendship awkward. If she says yes, then tell her you're interested. Sidenote, please don't use a Kevin Smith movie as a basis for determining if certain sexual orientations exist.
>>
>>18250018
>Ask her if she'd ever consider being with a guy.
That's great advice. She usually brings up her gayness so I can slip that one in there.
>>
I'm a lesbian, and I would not appreciate a guy pressuring me by confessing feeling etc. It would sour the friendship. Just let the friendship continue as is.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.