[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sleep paralysis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

I have been having trouble with sleep paralysis for years, lately it has been so bad that I am afraid to sleep, whether it is day or night, ever since I had one of the hallucinations touch me and felt it.... does anyone know how to help stop this from happening?
>>
Try making friends with them.
>>
>>18249438
I was watching youtube videos about lucid dream and I think this guy talks about how to stop sleep paralysis in one of his videos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgJOMqIhvHM&index=1&list=PLE3E88DE0B45599E3&t=531s
>>
As for making friends, the last time i did, that the creatures ate my eyes. Thank you for the video, but the advice that was given is exactly hat i already do, although it is more from panic and trying to scream and have my gf wake me than anything else.
>>
Turn to your right or left before sleep . If sleep paralyses still happens just breathe really fast. That will wake you up
>>
I already sleep on my side, but I should be more specific, I know how to break out, what I want to know is how to stop it from happening in the first place.
>>
I welcome it. I'm in my 30's and I have embraced it. I actually try to see how far I can take it when the sounds, touching, and figures surround me. The mind is truly amazing. The fear will fade when you don't fight it but instead pursue it.
>>
I experienced a sleep paralysis as a child and it really scared me.
Had no idea what the hell had happened to me until years later when I found out that sleep paralysis was a thing.

I had huge trouble sleeping for months, I started coping by pulling my blanket completely over my head and sleeping with my face facing the wall instead of out across the room. Gradually I could pull the blanket further and further down until I finally could sleep normally about a year later.
I also found that masturbation helped a lot.
>>
I have embraced it , and even tried to use it for astral projection, which had happened the very first time (or so i believe) mostly because I have researched it before. I have done the blankets but there are two problems, i am sensitive to heat, so when I cover myself i wont fall asleep, and when i do and it has happened the panic sets in and I imagine what is there just out of my sight
>>
>>18249438
I used to get this a lot too.

I had a regular demon come to see me.
He followed me to new homes and everything.

I was almost convinced at some point it was real.

It went away when i fixed some things.

Tell me. How so you sleep? And how is your life in general?

I had ridiculously poor sleep habits, high alcohol consumption, and a generally stressful miserable life. I worked too much at a job i hated and didnt do anything worthwhile in my free time.

It all stopped when i fixed all that.
>>
I try to stay in the paralysis state as long as I can. The hands actually grip my body with what feels like a real and separate entity. It can really seem like ghosts but after years of playing within this state, I have gained all control. It doesn't happen as much now, but when it does, I really enjoy myself.
>>
Alcohol and drugs actually hindered my ability to experience sleep paralysis but when I am sober and relaxed, I have really strong episodes
>>
I find holding your breath can help snap out of it. Also it happens when free movement of my limbs is obstructed. What I find worse is a fitful state where I never really gain complete consciousness and I constantly fall in and out of a dream state, often dreaming that I have sleep paralysis and breaking out of it, only to realise that I am still dreaming. I am rarely able to seem to channel that agitated state but not wholly conscious state into lucid dreaming.
>>
It will go away. Show interest in it, use it to remain conscious on the other side and explore what you can. Sadly it stopped for me when I got too excited about exploring further into it. Just took a bit of willpower to get past the curtain of fear then you could literally be every bit as conscious as you are awake, but with a whole other mysterious world to explore in your dreams. Usually though you have zero self control, want to rape the first girl you come across. I had fun having telekinesis though, while in the dreams.

Sucks for me, enjoy it while you can.
>>
Are you by any chance taking anti-anxiety medication like Xanax? That could induce phases lile that. As for stopping it, what you do is, close your eyes and calm your breath dowm. As soon as the panic goes away, you'll fall asleep again and wake up soon after.
>>
>>18249438
The one common feature of those who have conquered sleep paralysis is calling upon the name of JESUS for help. Serious. Do it the next time it happens. You know full well there is something malevolent and spiritual about those experiences. Call upon JESUS.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.