[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to explain injuries to people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: carano-face.jpg (27KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
carano-face.jpg
27KB, 600x300px
Hello /adv/.

I'm a femanon, do roller derby, and am a perv. Roller derby provides a fair number of bumbs and bruises, but my kink involves getting beat up by my bf.

Long story short, I routinely have bruises all over the place. I'm routinely walking kind of weird because of some injury. I'm also routinely asked by concerned friends/strangers if I'm okay, and what happened, and if I need help, etc. I don't need help, but I'd really like people to stop prying, and frankly to stop assuming that my bf is abusing me and that I need help.

What are some good ways to explain away injuries to people, where they assume everything is alright?
>>
>>18249329
Just say "you should see the other guy" with a chuckle, and then walk away.
>>
>>18249348
Kek

Fightclub member in the streets, weird-ass masochist in the sheets
>>
>>18249329
>do roller derby

It really seems like the answer is in the question. Then bore them to death with talking about roller derby.
>>
>>18249329
> I have seen this many times
> First thing that you need to do is to rent an apartment to which you can escape when you decide to leave him
>>
have you considered saying 'i do roller derby, so i get hurt a lot'
>>
Fuck you I tought roller derby was some really dark bdsm practice

Owe that shit bitch, you can take a beating and don't have the balls to say to a person face "I kick people's ass on wheels for a hobby"?
>>
>>18249381
He's not at all abusive. It actually took a lot of work to get him to participate in my kink. Normally he's a total pacifist.
>>18249465
Naw, just a sport
.>>18249367
I usually blame it on that, but I still get a lot of people thinking I'm some domestic abuse case in denial.
>>
File: C9vh1AEV0AElprY.jpg (39KB, 422x355px) Image search: [Google]
C9vh1AEV0AElprY.jpg
39KB, 422x355px
Roller derby still exists?

>biggest female sport ever
>ain't never been famous
>>
>>18249465
>Owe that shit bitch, you can take a beating and
>don't have the balls to say

You fucking suck at reading comprehension, also your figures of speech score a zero.
>>
>>18249523
>They think I'm some domestic abuse case

That's their problem not yours.

>>18249367
>>18249420
/thread
>>
What if you stop doing that bad thing
>>
File: senran pepera.png (542KB, 665x943px) Image search: [Google]
senran pepera.png
542KB, 665x943px
>>18249583
Which one, the rough sex or the roller derby?
>>
>>18249633
Lol
>>
>>18249549
>That's their problem not yours.
It's her boyfriends problem, not hers or theirs. Because she feels the need to get punched and shit there are now people out that think her boyfriend is a physical abuser. It seems incredibly selfish honestly.
>>
Just Google for some medical condition that makes you walk funny and bruise easily....and when they ask if you need help ask them if they've found the cure for.....whatever ailment you choose to tell them. They'll feel like assholes and you'll be an asshole....so its a win win
>>
>because my insides are damaged so I make efforts to make my outsides match my insides.

its ok op we're all a little fucked. my vote is for going with the really deep truth that fucks with people and shakes them up. better if you say it in a completely chipper, kawaii way.

then again I'm in a seriously fucked off mood so that could just be me wanting to make the world resemble my insides.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.