[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get wavy hair (guy)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 8

File: 4L_wPgQh8CW.jpg (24KB, 236x345px) Image search: [Google]
4L_wPgQh8CW.jpg
24KB, 236x345px
Alright so i have some pretty curly hair but i look better in wavy hair but the only way i can get wavy hair is by wearing a hat for a few hours which isn't convenient since the weather is getting hotter. any other way to fix my hair?
>>
>>18248781

got pics? i love curly haired men. wavy is pretty good too as long as its like in that pic and mostly curls and less waves.

anyway i googled your question and this is what came up:

http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Curly-Hair-to-Turn-Into-Wavy-Hair
>>
File: 4L_UyFiLIOK.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
4L_UyFiLIOK.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
>>18248797
here. i never thought i'd post pics of myself on this website lmao
>>
File: 1401741095953.jpg (11KB, 99x119px) Image search: [Google]
1401741095953.jpg
11KB, 99x119px
>>18248822

i could run my fingers through your hair for days.
>>
File: 4L_YSj1GMPJ.jpg (205KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
4L_YSj1GMPJ.jpg
205KB, 750x1000px
>>18248823
thank you :) I mean i've received compliments for my hair but i personally don't really see the appeal. i wish it was more flat
>>
>>18248842
I have what you posted as OP pic and also wish it was straighter
I guess we will never be satisfied
>>
>>18248781
>but the only way i can get wavy hair is by wearing a hat for a few hours which isn't convenient since the weather is getting hotter.
Wash it at night, and then sleep with it in a hat?
>>
>>18248848
Yea it's kinda frustrating desu. Fuck and when you try to comb it it becomes all fuzzy.... God damnit, genetics!
>>
>>18248850
I always assumed that i won't be able to fall asleep if i do that but eh ill try
>>
>>18248842

you do not look quite as handsome from the front
>>
>>18248781
Brush it while using a hairdryer, it will straighten the hair enough to stop it from being curly but still leaves the waviness intact. It works for me.
>>
It seems like you have a bad haircut. And like your hair is unkempt too.

But what really helped my curly hair is shampoo with Shea butter.
You should also try rub your hair with essential oils, a friend of mine uses Argan oil to keep his hair straight.
>>
>>18248781
I am no expert on hair, but i know a place where you will find experts on topic:
>hairdressers
>beauty sallon
>style shop

And if you provide money, they will in return give you tips and hair styke you want.
>>
>>18248907
Heat will probably damage his hair too, so I think it's a bad idea
>>
>>18248932
There are dryers with a cold setting as well if op is willing to invest the time.
I have shoulder length hair when completely straightened and always use the hottest setting, my hair doesn't show any signs of damage. Faraci calle
>>
>>18248944
>my hair doesn't show any signs of damage
That's pretty good then, how curly is your hair? I never let mine get longer than like 10 cm because it tends to make split-ends fairly quickly.

>Faraci calle
It took me time to realize that's your captcha kek
>>
File: Snapchat-1234353103.jpg (204KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1234353103.jpg
204KB, 720x1280px
>>18248781
Jel af str8 haired degenerate anon reporting in
>>
File: 4L_8ZpNDfeO.png (29KB, 735x668px) Image search: [Google]
4L_8ZpNDfeO.png
29KB, 735x668px
>>18248893
aww shit you serious :(((

>>18248907
alright will try this. thanks for the tip

>>18248926
yea i know i don't really know what to do with my hair but i like when its long so i just keep it like that

>>18248977
nice haircut bro
>>
File: 4L_PDqslec9.jpg (126KB, 746x586px) Image search: [Google]
4L_PDqslec9.jpg
126KB, 746x586px
>>18248932
>>18248944
I think it wouldn't be that bad if i keep the dryer far from my hair
>>
dude here. super curly hair. spiritual advisor

i see this time and time again. and it's not your fault that you feel this way. like you wanna change something. and what i'm going to say will sound hella cheesy, but it's the truth and it's solid advice

your hair doesn't matter man. think of a pyramid, like the food pyramid. you got the important foods at the bottom making up the base, and at the very top there's candy. which you should only eat if you've already eaten the rest of the groups. you gotta focus on what's important, the foundation of your being

chances are it's not the hair. honestly i spent a lot of my life worried about silly things like this. is my hair ok. is my shirt crinkly. it never ends. these days i know how i look. something that i've found out is that a good looking guy will look good almost no matter what. you could set brad pitts hair on fire and he would still look beautiful. a little silly, but beautiful. while i'm sure you've seen a lot of fat ugly girls with some pretty nice hair, but they're still fat ugly girls

figure out what's really important in your life and focus on improving that the most. your main attribute. your main stat. worrying about hair isn't worth the time and effort and if you focus on other things your time will be much better spent and you'll have much better results
>>
>>18249005
>yea i know i don't really know what to do with my hair
Find something that actually suits you. I found that having a jew-fro suits me better than the weird thing I had on my head. Maybe if you try something else you'll like it more.
So as the other anon said, go to a hair dresser, they'll give advices based on your hair and head shape. (does /fa/ have hair thread?)
>>
>>18248842
Your hair looks drier than a mother fucker.
You should try putting oil in your hair when you shower.
Coconut oil in one of those generic pumps from bed bath and beyond.
Be careful not to slip and die though.
You should also get your hair cut at a decent place that washes your hair first.
>>
>>18249005
>>18249097
Im not that original guy but you arent ugly. You just have a bad haircut. Your hair is like an unkempt sideshow bob.
>>
>>18249097
Not original guy either but OP, it's okay to cut your hair a bit to make it have a better form. Just say to your hairdresser that you don't want to cut too much and they'll understand.
Even if it's too short, it will grow. And evenly that time.
>>
File: 4L_BWsoih1J.jpg (76KB, 686x764px) Image search: [Google]
4L_BWsoih1J.jpg
76KB, 686x764px
>>18249031
I am 19 years old it's normal that I worry about stupid stuff ;)but that doesn't mean i don't try to improve myself in something that actually matters. Thanks for the advice tho

>>18249097
Alright i'll use coconut oil from now on.

>>18249109
Yea didn't realize how bad my haircut is until i made this thread lmao
>>
>>18248977
youngin euro cut
dank
>>
>>18248850
I actually do this, then when I wake up it's 95% of the time flat and straight, and even lasts a good while. Not the perfect solution, though.
>>
Wavy hair guy here,
we're all psychopaths.

It can be done, but anyone who gives you a simple answer is either a liar or speaking from their own imagination. The original catch will be difficult; the long-term stability is rumored to be impossible.

Maybe someday you'll prove the rest of them wrong, but you really need to ask yourself if that's what you're here for.
>>
>>18248781
Stop being a faggot and worrying about your hair. Women are repelled at the thought of some faggoty dude who spends his time trying to figure out how to get his hairstyle just right.
That's some gay behaviour right there.
SHAVE YOUR HEAD. PROBLEM SOLVED.
>>
Blow dry your hair with a large round brush and put hairspray in it. It works for me.
>>
Coconut oil.
>>
You need to use the right products. I have curlier hair than yours. I can get mine to relax into loose curls in the following ways. #1 Don't use shampoo with sulfates. In fact it's better to use shampoo rarely, I shampoo once a week, the other days I wash only with a really good, thick conditioner. #2 Look in the ethnic hair care aisle for your products. I use for mixed hair types, although I'm not mixed race, my hair is similar in texture so this is what works best. My favorite brand is African Pride. It's awesome. #3 Use a leave in conditioner! Everyday! It will keep the frizz down and not dry out your hair like some other products. Experiment to get the amount needed worked out. #4 Don't use a hairdryer, ever! Unless you're blowing it straight, but the damage from the heat makes me avoid this. Also, mine will straighten, but grow in volume afterwards as I get hot or if it's humid at all. Then it looks like a stupid helmet, so I just don't. #5 Weird as it looks, if I can't wash my hair in the morning for whatever reason, I sleep wearing a satin cap. Looks ridiculous, I know, but I don't care anymore. It keeps it from frizzing out while I sleep. You can find these anywhere, they just look like satin shower caps. Based on decades of experimentation, finally feel like I've got it under control. Women (and men!) love well cared for curls. They have trouble keeping their hands off sometimes.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.