[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl problems need help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 0

Hey I have a problem, so for once in my life I have the decision to get into a real relationship that isn't online, with this girl who is Philipino. apparently she dumped her chad boyfriend and we share the same interest.
>She's pretty attractive I'd say too 7/10
Only problem is I'm in this online relationship with a Korean girl that's been going on for a year and a half, she's also been gang banged by her father and brother plus raped by a couple of other dudes
>I take that info with a grain of salt
what do I do?
>btw the pick is of the Korean girl
>>
this post reeks like bullshit, but in case it's real, if the online relationship isn't leading anywhere (eg living together or going to the other's country) then forget it and go with the 'real' girl

the gangbang thing is way too extreme to be true
>>
>>18248688
Yeah that's what I was thinking man, honestly I feel like whenever she mentions rape its bullshit but I've invested a lot of time. Still a gf I could actually touch is better then what I have now.
>>
>>18248695
>18 months ldr
havent visited eachother ever? no plans for it? if so that is a waste of time. i understand how it feels tho, im pretty bad with women irl and i have also clinged to women which are far away, but its pretty toxic (personally)
>>
>>18248699
We have plans to visit each other soon but neither of us have the travel money to do it. Sexting is okay and waiting doesn't bother me, buts she's now to the point of blowing up my phone with 30 messages every hour. I agree its toxic but when I try to leave eventually I get really guilty.
On the other hand I don't know if it will work out with the irl girl, apparently I'm kinda attractive to non white girls but I'm cringy as fuck. Any advice?
>>
>>18248714
for me at least, a failed irl relationship is better than an aimless ldr one. better life experience

think about what YOU really want
>>
>>18248726
I feel like I'll be fucked either way, but thanks for the advice
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.