[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

May of ruined my relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: sad dude.jpg (205KB, 960x686px) Image search: [Google]
sad dude.jpg
205KB, 960x686px
So yesterday i was supposed to pick up my girlfriend from work at 10:30 at night. I got there in my car at around 10:30 and 11 and she didnt respond to my texts. I began to think of the worst ( cheating, lying behind my back, also not caring enough to text back). It crossed 11:30pm, i became frustrated. I called her twice, i admit i became panicked but only because im afraid of losing her. I called her bff and asked her if she had called her, she also said she hadnt replied. I was really paranoid, and just vented on the phone to her bff about what i thought she was doing and if she was cheating on me to just tell me upfront.

Now its next day and her friend told her everything i said about of her cheating on me. I feel like such an idiot, i let my fears get the worst of me and now i may have just lost the most beautiful girl i have ever been with.

Is there anyway i can fix this???
>>
>>18248512
Well where was she though?
>>
>>18248512
How long have you been together?
>>
>>18248519
Im such an idiot. She texted me at around 11:30 that she was working and i want to believe that trust me i do. Then she told me to just go home and she was sorry. Basically i think i did mess up, because she had orientation for school the next day and she had to be up early, and shes pretty responsible :(

so i really think i fucked up, but the thing is she hasnt blocked me on social media and she hasnt deleted any of the pics of us on them either???? idk what this means

shes honestly my first girlfriend, i dont want to lose her
>>
>>18248521
about 2 weeks and 4 days. idk if that helps

>>18248526

she texted me "im done" , i really dont want this to be the end
>>
Wait a minute why do you think you've lost her? Has she said or done anything, or is this you being paranoid again?
>>
>>18248512
Why was she an hour late anyways? And was did she say it to you with an attitude, upsetness or just matter of factly?
>>
>>18248531
Whoops, disregard first question
>>
>>18248512
how did she get home in the middle of the night?
>>
If it is over, let this be a learning experience. Don't freak the fuck out the first time weird behavior goes on.

Try and understand how she's feeling. How would you feel if your girlfriend constantly worried that you were cheating on her? How would it feel knowing that your partner had zero trust in you, when you hadn't even done anything suspicious?
>>
>>18248531
just like she was stating a fact. i called her and she said she was getting off of work late and she had to wake up early

and when i asked to pick her up or just hang out for
>>
>>18248528
OP she isn't your gf but a girl you are dating. You overreacted. Oh, never, ever, ever whine like a little bitch to a gf's friend. Never
>>
>>18248644
I think you should back off from her my man. Itd be pretty shitty of a responsible girl to cheat after 3 weeks of dating. Don't let her see you be a mess, be strong. Most, not all, girls want to get lost in a head strong dude. That way, they can feel really good about being themselves being a mess while they have a strong rock to hold on to
>>
>>18248512
>May of
stopped reading there
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.