[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone else like, not become attractive until you went to college?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2373.jpg (237KB, 1080x1349px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2373.jpg
237KB, 1080x1349px
Has anyone else like, not become attractive until you went to college?
>>
>>18248180
its funny because this op pic is a doppleganger of a hippie chick in my campus that i fantasize about

ty for the material senpai
>>
>>18248202
np bro
>>
Yep, that's what happened with me.
I'm finishing up my third year (six year program) and only this last year have I been attractive.
I lost a ton of weight and got in really good shape, turns out I've got a pretty nice face when it's not covered in fat.
The problem is I'm still as shy as I've always been and I have no idea how to talk to people, so the only thing that's changed is that I now see girls blatantly checking me out and they're much more friendly a talkative around me, which just gives me a bunch of opportunities to be awkward.
>>
>>18248213
Same.
I wasn't terribly obese when I got here but learning to be social has been such an uphill battle.
>>
>>18248180
Yup. Acne covered little goblin till I was about 20. Got /fit/, started taking good care of my skin, got into martial arts, and I look and feel better now than I ever did before then.
>>
im still waiting to 'bloom' lol
>>
>>18248180
Yep. Finally got boobs and started losing weight. It's weird to get attention from people because I grew up as a socially awkward introvert
>>
>>18248180
Most people's appearance develops rapidly after Sophmore year of high school and you will generally settle into your standard appearance through college. Its just a natural part of growing up,
>>
>>18248180
>tfw unattractive before college
>tfw unattractive during college as well

Fuck you.
>>
>>18248180
Yeah, remember being a beta skinny-fat in HS, got /fit/, started caring about myself more ( eating healthy, working out, etc) so definitly
>>
>>18248180
i have seen this many times. i have seen the opposite many times too. remember to do your part while waiting for genetics to do theirs.
>>
I just aged really fast and everyone thinks I'm 30.
>>
>>18248180
Yeah. I'm finishing my first year and feel a lot more attractive. Work has me a bit more fit/confident. Stubble is finally filling in dark instead of blonde, and I'm losing a bit more of my baby face. It's great.
>>
I'm the opposite. High school I was socially retarded but got a lot of attention, college I actually put at least a little effort into things and wasn't really successful.
>>
>>18248180
I am from a family of Bald men. My hair started falling out in the seventh grade. I tried to work with it, but I looked like a prematurely aging benjamin button monster with acne and a hunch back. Eventually I shaved my head, grew a great beard, got over acne, fixed my posture, lost 40 pounds, started lifting and boxing, then met and married a woman who i love and who loves me and who I think is out of my league.

I have been told that I'm pretty good looking, but I feel like a mongoloid when I look in the mirror. My social skills were also very stunted when I got out of highschool and it's only because I actively tried to change that part of myself that am I any better now.
>>
>>18248180
Yup, and for me it was especially late. Usually they say that for women it's all downhill but I was full of acne and awkwardness until very late. I hit peak between 25 and 30 doing nothing. Now I'm still going strong but I need to put more effort such as actually running and lifting and eating well. I guess the golden decade will be over by 35.
>>
Didn't go to college, but yes I peaked late.

Up until 15 I was ugly. Had glasses, braces, bad haircut, acne.

15-20 I cleaned up a bit and became average.

Now in my 20's I'm taking care of my body, growing some nice facial hair and I get eye fucked pretty often. Too bad that I'm still very shy.
>>
>>18248719
also, a lot of the chicks who dissed me back in middle school are liking my pics on facebook all the time.
>>
>>18248180
I was always handsome. Too bad I'm a weirdo loner
>>
File: 1456007838274.jpg (126KB, 674x842px) Image search: [Google]
1456007838274.jpg
126KB, 674x842px
>>18248180
>tfw was chubby and kind of ugly through highschool
>had shitty hair too and didnt give a fuck about appearance
>dressed like trash
>immediately after highschool, started lurking /fa/ sometimes and started grooming
>then started getting social
>tfw people from highschool compliment how good i look now and i now date pretty regularly

I'm still lacking confidence in some ways but I manage to somehow get by.
>>
>Fat, long haired weeb
>Get tired of that shit
>Get /fit/
>Get better hobbies

It takes me a lot more effort to convince people that I'm NOT sleeping with someone, than to convince them I am.
>>
>>18248202
She has a man face tho, you can do alot better bro
>>
>>18249222
>tfw every girl i meet thinks i already have a gf

its a weird feel isnt it? though it does make me think that really attractive women probably have the same problem.
>>
Nope, I peaked in highschool emotionally and college was foreign so all of my sexual prowess died at around 21.

Probably better that way; everyone has to deal with used up goods when I was landing virgins left and right just because it was so easy. That was when everything was tight and tasty. Who would want to really have sex past 25?
>>
>ITT: humblebragging faggots

Go circlejerk somewhere else.
>>
>>18248180
No, i just never became attractive, and i've sort of past the best before date.

I didn't even have sex in college, i happened sort of outside of the whole college thing.
>>
>>18249244
Nobody said you had to be in this thread, you chose to come in here, we didn't make you.
>>
>be me
>24
>finally got with a girl
>hooked up for a while
>randomly get hit with a text saying she needs alone time

fuck my shit up senpai
>>
>>18249244
I'm trying to give hope to all those underage losers on here who think it's all over for them.

Ugly ducklings do exist, late bloomers are a real thing. Hell, I couldn't even grow a beard until I was 25 or so.
>>
>>18249268
>tfw still cant grow a beard and none of my relatives can grow facial hair beyond very light stubble
Things aren't looking good for me ever having a beard or even a mustache.
>>
>>18249268
Except im almost 30 years old.
I used to be an underage loser and in 10 years it is all over...

I don't really see anything changing for the better.
>>
>>18249302
im prob gonna an hero soon too
>>
>>18249305
Im going to do an hero if im still single and cildless when im 40.

My parents are probably going to be dead around then, so noone will really miss me.
It won't hurt anyone else, except my employer there and then who has to put up an ad for a senior position.
>>
High school was long hair, pimpled face, megadeth shirt, and not enjoying human interaction or giving a shit about how I looked. In college I decided to grow and properly maintain my beard, got regular normal haircuts, took accutane and cleared my shitty skin up, bought some properly fitted/nice clothes and decided to try not to be an angry dickhead 24/7.

Worked out pretty well.
>>
That happened to me, OP

I went to college and got hot
Now all the dudes that picked on me in high school are talking to me
>>
>>18250024
This is good feeling

>Chad in HS had super hot gf and would always fuck with me
>Senior year of HS, and I began hitting the weights
>Turns out I have a genetic predisposition for getting swole as fuark
>He suddenly respects me a whole lot more, and near the end of the year, after practicing for the grad ceremony song in the gymnasium, we're let go to do our own thing
>Just tossing around the basketball, and out of nowhere, he asks for a friendly 1V1, which he's never done before
>Kick his ass with a bunch of well-placed 2 and 3 pointers
>Think he's going to get salt about it and rage
>Instead, he shakes my hand and says "Wow, you really showed me"
>Legitimately one of the best moments I've ever had in the entirety of my Highschool life
>>
For fucks sake. Really?

You just figure it out eventually or you don't.
It changes from moment to moment, from person to person.
Doesn't have to be college. Doesn't have to be anything.
>>
>>18250269

Anyone who can't relate to this post just needs more support. Can't always beat chad on his own ground, my dude.
>>
>>18250269
what a nice lad
>>
Confidence, self identity, and social skills all skyrocketed. Maybe not physically any difference but I sure feel sexier.
>>
>>18248390
Me too man, I unfortunately dropped out.
>>
I'm 32 and never bloomed or became attractive, so no in my case.
>>
>>18248767
Oh god, I know the feels. I get a lot of looks from women, always have, and even more so now since I started working on my arms (of all shallow things) but I'm such an unsocialized dimwit that I just kind of stand around looking aloof. FML.
>>
>>18248180
I was a loser through most of college and didn't start becoming even reasonably attractive until I started getting my own shit together.

Genetics have little to do with it. I have a nice face, but I'm also very short. I had to make a number of attitude and lifestyle adjustments to be where I am, and that's being someone that makes friends pretty easily. I still struggle with women though, even after they show interest initially.
>>
>>18248180
Yes, but I spent a lot of time lifting weights and gitting good socially
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.