[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have 0 fucking idea of how mad I am right now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1463249058583.png (305KB, 823x346px) Image search: [Google]
1463249058583.png
305KB, 823x346px
>Girlfriend has been sick since March of this year
>Currently has water on her lungs
>Her defenses are fucking low, very likely that she has HIV or AIDS (she was raped when she was young)
>Probably going to die
>I fucking love her
>There are people at my college that don't deserve to breathe, because they're the cancer of my third world country
>Almost got fucked over by one of these ''son of a narco-wannabe'' bastards

I need some advice to control this hatred, OR ELSE I WILL GO FULL COLUMBINE WITH MY BARE HANDS!
>>
>>18248145
calm down and let the doctors do their job.
>>
>>18248145
it doesn't matter if you're in a third world country, you have access to free hiv testing wherever you are.
>>
If she does have HIV/AIDS, love her all the more..

Don't make the lives of others you priority, because their trajectory is very much their own, with their own problems.

Focus on your gf, your studies. Be good to her. Nothing more.
>>
your gf needs you

stop being all macho and go be with her

i mean, it's okay to be angry
>>
File: Hello darkness.png (378KB, 589x595px) Image search: [Google]
Hello darkness.png
378KB, 589x595px
>>18248175
Yes but...why her? Of all the people who must suffer, and of all the bastards who dare to call themselves ''humans'', it's the one I love
>>18248220

Fucking hell man, it's enfuriating and depressing, I don't even know how to deal with the posibility that she might pass away at a short age
>>
>fucking someone with aids

Retard alert
>>
>>18248227
They don't have anything to do with her. Shifting the blame wont help. Focus all your energy on her, not frustration. If she dies, at least she dies with a good memory you left her.
>>
I don't give a shit where you live, it's easy to get a free hiv test. not knowing means she has a worse problem than dying of aids.
>>
>>18248227
Life isn't some shit where things happen for a reason. Good things don't always happen to good people and vice versa. I don't know how long you have known this lady, but if you think she won't make it long all the more reason to double down on your efforts to take care of her regardless of the impact it will be on you short term. A death sentence is an emotional multiplier. People will notice good things you have done for them even more, and be hurt more if you abandon them which clearly you wont. Obviously you will get over this. You're probably young if you're here. You will find another person and she knows it. You think she would want you to be a sad sack forever? Those people you hate had nothing to do with it, and theres nothing you can do about them now. Work on improving yourself so you can improve the lives of others around yourself by leading a virtuous life as an example. Remember that we are all dying, just as different speeds.
>>
File: IMG_0127.jpg (815KB, 2120x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0127.jpg
815KB, 2120x1536px
>>18248227
If I may answer a question with a question, it would be this: what would she want you to do?

If you don't know, then go ask her, and if you do, then you know what you need to know. So tell me, what would she say about this?
>>
File: 1492781598341.png (19KB, 571x448px) Image search: [Google]
1492781598341.png
19KB, 571x448px
>>18248145
what symptoms did she have early/does she have for water on the lungs?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.