[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it fucked?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1.jpg (545KB, 935x1348px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
545KB, 935x1348px
Hey /adv/ I'll get straight to it as I don't want to waste too much of your time.

Been in a relationship for 2 years, my gf doesn't want to have sex anymore. It's been almost 2 months since and the only sexual activity in those months has been a blowjob and even then it seems she neither wanted to do it or cared about it which made me feel kinda shitty for pressing for something sexual. I just tried to initiate sex and it ended up with her shouting at me "stop" which then led to awkward silence then me just sorta leaving after some small talk.

Anyway I get the feeling like this relationship is fucked, which is a shame because we'd talked about settling down somewhere together and now I'm in this position. But just double checking to make sure I'm not missing the obviousness of something I'm asking you guys and gals.

More info:

She does have an implant chip for birth control but she got that a full year and half ago, only since these past weeks has the sex dried up. Tried asking her if there was anything wrong, she just said she wasn't feeling it, on point she just outright said she doesn't enjoy sex.

I understand that sex isn't what makes a relationship, but to me personally it is an important factor.
>>
>>18247742
Also if it is fucked how do I go about ending the realtionship, I don't want to hurt her and make her feel like I'm playing the blame game. It's just I think we want different things.
>>
>>18247742
It's over. Just be glad you're not married. That's my problem. It doesn't take long and suddenly those 2months without sex turn into 2 years. Trust me on this, it's time to move on.
>>
If it's a recent thing then there's clearly something wrong, does she act the same way romantically or is she distant about that as well? If she shouted stop at you then maybe you were coming on a bit too strong or pressuring.
>>
>>18247759
Just tell her you get the feeling that your intimacy is broken and that your and her feelings have changed. She'll probably be relieved if you take the initiative. Nobody ever wants to be the "bad" guy. But otherwise it'll just drag on unnecessarily.
>>
File: 3.jpg (920KB, 1692x1348px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
920KB, 1692x1348px
>>18247763
Yeah this kind of scares me, we've talked about marriage but she hates children. I sorta passed that off as her being young but it's been a full two years and she still hates kids which is opposite to what I want.

Also there's another issue, I sort of fucked up and ended up going to the same uni and same course as her (Yeah I know but I was a love drunk fool in college) we both have similar interests and career paths. So if I break up with her it's gonna be an awkward 2 years, I can put up with it but I don't want to make her upset everytime I enter the class, nor do I want her to leave the course because she's good at what she does.
>>
>>18247773
Romance isn't really her thing, it more on my side. She just sort of goes with the flow, I'm the one who has to initate most if not all of the sex.

Before the sex fully dropped off it got to the point where I had to sort of book sex at least a couple days in advance, yeah I know this sounds kind of fucked. After I realised that I just didn't want to "book" it again, I wanted it to be natural not estimated or planned.
>>
File: 4.jpg (506KB, 856x1415px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
506KB, 856x1415px
>>18247808
Also from reading my post there's biased and I can admit that, it's all truth but I'm probably making her seem like some kind of non loving monster.

She acts more like a friend than a gf is all, we have fun and play vidya and mess around but sex is non-existant.
>>
>>18247814
I don't think you made her sound like a monster at all. Nothing wrong with being friends that don't fuck. But a bf and gf who don't fuck... not really a full relationship anymore. I enjoy spending time with my spouse too, we've always been good friends, but it's sad to know we're really just roommates now.
>>
>>18247742
>I understand that sex isn't what makes a relationship, but to me personally it is an important factor.

It's the most important factor.

>inb4 herpa derp muh feelings are more important

Then why don't you date someone of the same sex? (Or if you're gay why don't you date someone of the opposite sex?) It would make finding a partner much more easier.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.