[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Size differences

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 0

My gf is very small, 5'0 and 95lbs, and I love that about her.

I'm much bigger and pretty well endowed(my father is Nigerian), and this is where the problem lies.

We use lube literally cannot fuck her for more than 5 minutes before her sounds and expressions of pleasure start turning into ones of pain and serious discomfort. God forbid we try to have rough sex. She tries to pretend it doesn't but I'll notice her sitting funny and opting for oral any time I try to go for round 2 after a longer "round 1".

How the hell do I get around this, I really dig this girl in every other way so parting ways isn'tan option.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>18247681
Have her ride you. She can control speed, angle and depth to be best for her
>>
>>18247681
>152cm 20kg
t. pedobear
>>
>>18247979
This is not good advice for dudes with big dicks.

Cowgirl and doggy both are off the table because you just slam into the chicks cervix.
>>
>>18248001
the vagina pushes a baby through it, it's elastic. there is room behind the cervix for penis at the right angle (The cervix comes down in a sort of cradle, is the best way I can think to describe it). no adult's dick is too big to fuck another adult. use more lube or get a better angle or use more foreplay or something. this is user error.
>>
>>18248017
I don't think you know what length is.
>>
>>18248033
>there is room behind the cervix...

That's about length. I have a big dick.
>>
>>18248059
You still slide over it into that spot though. My gf has bled a couple times because of cowgirl.
>>
>>18247990
She's 43kg but yeah, I get roasted for being a pedo and she gets roasted for having daddy issues. All fun and games though, we can't decide who we're attracted to.

>>18247979
I mean, maybe its a matter of practice makes perfect but she's really not great on top.

As for foreplay, that's what 90% of our sex life consists of, especially because it means we don't last as long during the actual fucking part.

>>18248076
>>18248059
I've never been balls deep with her or any partner desu.
>>
>>18248088
Never been balls deep? Is she the first girl you've ever been with?

Most chicks will tolerate you hitting their cervix for a while. I have a 7.5" dick and I still have been balls deep- with complaints, but still.
>>
>>18248097
I never tried with the others but when I did she let out an animal groan of a noise before I was actually even balls deep so I just decided actually going for it would just be unpleasant.

Basically I can go DEEP but never balls deep.
>>
>itt virgins and ignorant black people
No, you don't have some magnificent schlong the girls can't handle all the way. It is likely that you suck really bad at foreplay if you've had multiple partners and never been "balls deep" you need to really work on pleasuring your partner more than immediately spearing her like a grouper after one or two squeezes of her breast.
http://www.womenshealthmag.com/sex-and-love/is-his-penis-too-big
http://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/q-and-a/a300/-penis-too-big/
>>
>>18248173
Humbling way of putting it but I'll check it out. Cheers man.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.