[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Failing my goals?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0044.jpg (109KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0044.jpg
109KB, 500x500px
I have a hard time completing goals. Like recently I made a goal to interact with MINIMUM one female and get her number.

So far I have made zero attempts and have gotten zero numbers. The issue is that my brain can't find the path to these goals. Like I just don't get how dudes get numbers so my brain physically cannot proceed with the goal.

I wanted to maybe go to a mall or something to try but instantly my brain thinks "wtf are we doing here? Go home. Lay in bed. And jerk off. Talking to random women is just going to embarrass you. "

So I do what my brain said. I went home and jerked off and then slept.

How do I entice my mind to want to do this stuff like go out and meet people? Right now I have to force myself.
>>
Did you made up that goal because it is socially accepted for you to do so? If you focus too hard on what's expected of you, you might lose track of what you want yourself. Like does it really have to be a female? Sometimes people suppress their sexuality to appear like the rest. If not that, you can try to get out there and make friends first.
>>
>>18247413
Forcing yourself is a fine way to start.
>>
>>18247439
I made that goal because I am a 27 year old who hasn't experienced having a girlfriend and being intimate.
>>
>>18247413
>so my brain physically cannot proceed with the goal
Yes it can. You CHOOSE not to. Don't mistake can't with won't. There's an enormous and important difference there.

>So I do what my brain said.
>So I passed off responsibility of the situation onto an anthropomorphized concept of one of my organs. In other words, I blame my imaginary friend for my own failures.
>>
>>18247610
Well... when you put it like that it sounds way worse... I guess I could go a long with folllowing the goal but I seriously feel so aimless in pursuing it.

How can you pursue such a goal? Meet a woman and get a phone number.
>>
>>18247650
To me it sounds like your lack of achievement in this field isn't from a lack of knowledge, it's from a lack of motivation. If you want tips, just watch some youtube videos, read some books, ask your friends. Advice is easy to get in the internet era.
>>
>>18247655
Well I am like sort of motivated. I am motivated to try when the opportunity is there and viable. I am not motivated when I have to jump hoops just find a opportunity.
>>
>>18247672
>I am motivated, I'm just not THAT motivated.
Anon...
>>
Is it possible that you're asexual?
>>
>>18247694
>I need to get a girl!
>You must just be asexual then.
You need to go back to tumblr.
>>
>>18247679
What do you want me to do bro?! HELP ME!
>>
>>18247698
that means you just into denial. besides most asexuals aren't aromantic.
>>
>>18247705
As I said. Advice is all over the internet. If you're looking for technical advice, the specific methods, you've got google.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.