[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reset sleep schedule

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (43KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43KB, 550x366px
How do I reset my sleep schedule? Been falling asleep between 4 and 6 AM and waking up around 1 PM.

Everything I've tried seems to reset to this schedule.
>>
>>18247390
turn off all screens and non natural light sources for about a week.
>>
>>18247390
Be careful of when you eat. If you fast for a day and eat a meal at a normal meal time, it will help you reset.
>>
>>18247398
>>18247406

While these both seem like sensible small parts of a bigger strategy, they don't really seem like a fix. Anything more overarching? Medicine? Staying up until certain times? Sleep deprivation?
>>
>>18247417
>Anything more overarching?
Willpower. You don't need medicine. Sleep deprivation will likely make things worse, but it's possible.

Do you have any activities that tire you out? Are you able to run around the neighborhood in the wee hours of the morning? Physical fatigue will also help.
>>
>>18247466

Willpower can't put me to sleep. I already work out, so more of it isn't going to help me.
>>
I'm experiencing that too. But I never leave my house unless it's time to get groceries and might fail this semester at uni. Do things you need early, don't stare to the screen and just go to sleep. Though I cannot do that, I would just stay awake in bed and feel shitty, on evening my brain just resets and refuses to get into tired state
>>
Dont sleep for a day and go to bet at 9 pm
>>
>>18247390
I can usually reset my schedule by staying up for an entire day and then eating once about 3 hours prior to sleeping. For falling asleep I lay in any comfortable position and lay completely still, no moving at all, focus on the black in your vision and if you can hold it for ~20 minutes you're most likely to go to sleep.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.