[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My bf and I were getting ready to go to the library. He said

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (357KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
357KB, 960x1280px
My bf and I were getting ready to go to the library. He said lets go and I went to the mirror to make sure my hair looks ok with my hat (it took me max 2 minutes) and he got mad and didn't wait for me and left.
I went out and he was maybe 30 meters from me but it's so hot today there is no way I would run to get him (and he didn't look back or slow down) so i didn't want to go with him anymore.
Should I be mad at him or no?
>>
>>18247340

You're both children. Grow up.
>>
>>18247340
Are you in high school? This sounds really juvenile.

But yeah, he acted like a dick. I'm hoping you're both teenagers; if so don't worry about it, it's normal and you'll both grow out of it.
>>
You should be very angry.
>>
>>18247368
You should smother him in his sleep.
>>
m'lady i would wait a thousand years for your hair to be perfect, If it was so hot out i would carry you so you dont mess up your hair. Dump your pathetic manchild of "BF" and run away with me m'fembot.
>>
>>18247340

This is trivial as fuck.
>>
>>18247340
Its not about the two minutes, hes just sick to fucking DEATH of your bullshit. Expect him to leave your annoying ass soon.
>>
The only answer is a murder-suicide.
>>
>>18247557
If you choose this route, murder your parents not your bf.
>>
>>18247380
;-; so romantic maybe I should ask him to do it next time XD
>>
Update: I wrote to him why he wasn't nice and he said "ok sorry" but he is still mad. Well I told him he should treat me nicer and he said "I should also do my homework" (uni) and he is sitting with my arch enemy and I sit far away. Well He was being really nice to me until now so I guess I will wait until he says sorry from the heart. And no I don't want to murder anyone I just want to be treated nicely
>>
>>18247590
I'm sorry, you're too stupid to care about deeply, that's from the heart.
>>
>>18247673
I have pretty stupid friends and I treat them nicely. it is not related
>>
>>18247590
>ok sorry
>I should also do my homework
he is OBVIOUSLY not serious about your relationship

have you ever heard of practice gfs?
you're one of them
>>
>>18247340
Two minutes of waiting-for-someone time feels like MUCH longer than two minutes of rushing-to-get-ready time.
>>
>>18247590

You're not gonna get nice from this guy. Some men are pricks by nature and he definitely sounds like one of them. He's not going to change. You should get a different bf.
>>
My guess is that OP was already taking forever to get ready even before this supposed "2 minutes" in front of the mirror.
>>
>>18247983

But leaving without her is super childish, regardless. Men that act that way are better off bachelors imo
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.