[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Might have sex with my professor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

my college professor and I have been flirting and sort of dating for a few weeks now, so it's likely we'll have sex soon.
I'm currently getting a B in his class,
how do I ask for the free A?

Pre or post coitus? During?

He's a nice guy and I'll likely date him for a bit after class ends, he's twice my age though, and I look young for my age so it'll likely weird his friends out, which is probably going to be the end to our relationship.

Anyway, how do I ask for my free A? Or should I just tell him I'm blackmailing him even though I'm not?
>>
don't mention it until you actually get the B. The free A should be natural and will feel more legitimate to everybody if it went unsaid. Professors can change grades whenever they feel like it, so you can always blackmail (how and why?) or whatever later.
>>
guy here. i got a free A in my sociology class. i was the only one who really paid attention in class and i would flirt with her sometimes. she's was kind of hot. i first started noticing something funny when the first online assignment we had magically just turned into a 100% when i didn't even look at it. so i would occasionally "talk" with her after class. usually mention that her hair or glasses looked good. and they did

i always kind of wished i banged her. she probably wished the same. but i kind of just went on with my life after i passed the class

anyway, if you're some dumb slut that can't do the grade i'm sure sucking the guys dick would bump that grade up. i wouldn't mention it directly, just be like. man i wish i was getting an A in this class. do it after, doing it before would be straight up whore-level. most people would agree. doing it after is at the very least a little classier and would even make the bang a little sexier. for both of you
>>
>>18247253
Wow that's a very very valid point.
So how much after are we talking-

like pillow talk 'man I wish I was getting an A' or like days later sort of thing?
>>
>>18247247
This is what I thought, however he posts the grades of all assignments online as we finish them so if I mentioned it before the semester ends I thought perhaps he could just raise the score on the assignments instead of leaving a papertrail of changed grades in the system you know?
>>
>>18247253
Also you should have banged her
>>
>>18247258
doesn't matter. i would wait at least maybe 30 minutes he busts a nut. have a small convo before it too. don't get the guy off then immediately ask for a better grade. but anywhere between 30 minutes to till the class if over is fine. remember he doesn't have to give you a better grade to so don't get salty when you're covered in man juice and the guy drops a B on your final grade
>>
>>18247276
true, good advice anon
>>
>>18247239
Don't do that. You'll ruin his career under "abuse of authority", and you'll be seen as promiscuous. Just wait until he's not your teacher anymore and then fuck him if you still want to.
>>
File: 1465849477780.png (12KB, 500x294px) Image search: [Google]
1465849477780.png
12KB, 500x294px
>>18247239
>>
>>18247239
I've never had to ask. I blow them or fuck them and they just give me the A. I sailed through University. Only the most gross professors were a no go. It helps when I knew the professors "dated" students but sometimes there was competition.
>>
>>18247341
What classifies as "most gross"?
>>
>>18247437
You know them. Overweight or bone thin with bad hygiene. I tried once but it made me sick so I do my research on the front end if they are fuckable or not. Most times they are scared so it only takes one blowjob but I do a lot of teasing leading up. Its better if they are married.
>>
File: 1468919583186.jpg (5KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1468919583186.jpg
5KB, 245x245px
What about studying and actually deserving your grade you dumb slut? Enjoy getting fired from every job you work at because you don't actually have the necessary qualifications and only got your diploma through sucking dick.
>>
>>18247239
Nobody, not even a horny professor, like to be used.
>>
During sex ask.

Make it like dirty talk.
>>
File: 1482447690475.jpg (44KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1482447690475.jpg
44KB, 250x250px
>>18247457
>>18247341
>>18247239
>women with degrees
>>
>>18247239 don't take the free shit because then someone will have to fill in for you after college. no one wants to pick up your slack.
>>
>>18248208
OP here,
this, my only fear that it triggers his ethics

My other thought was when we do it for the first time to just bring it up casually afterward: well, I guess I'm getting an A now...
>>
>>18248380
I know my shit in the class, I just completely fucked up on one assignment that brought me down to a B, I need an A though

We both love the subject, so I wouldn't feel bad taking the free grade since I'm putting in work anyway
>>
>>18247292
We've already crossed the line and obviously are very hush hush about it.

I'm pretty sure he wants a LTR out of this. I'm not sure since he's so much older, but I'm willing to give it a shot
>>
>>18247239
Letting women into universities was a mistake.
>>
>>18249316
It's the gay boys you have to look out for actually
>>
File: 1470535165592.jpg (13KB, 253x253px) Image search: [Google]
1470535165592.jpg
13KB, 253x253px
I'm fucking killing myself trying to get good grades and all some dumb bitch needs to do is open her legs to get pounded.
>>
>>18249316
>>>/pol/
>>
>>18250107
Noone cares
>>
>>18250107
I do well in the class already, I just fucked up one assignment that will bring me down to a B or A-

College isn't that hard, you must be retarded
>>
i wish all sluts would get gang raped and murdered
>>
>>18250339

So along with sucking your prof's dick, you're doing a liberal arts degree?
>>
>>18250363
no, liberal arts are for brainlets

I'm in a science field
>>
>>18250107
Learn a trade
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.