[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

getting into a relationship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: solaire.png (21KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
solaire.png
21KB, 350x350px
Where do I find lonely women and how do I pick them up ?

So far you'd think it's easy but there is a catch tho : I'm as beta as it gets and a bit skinny, so I can't rely on my physical aspect nor my personality. I think my best chance is to find a nerdy not-so-pretty insecure girl as desperate for a relationship as I am.

I know there are plenty of girls like this but where the fuck do i find them ? I tried roaming Tinder for weeks to dig them up but only found QTs down there.
>>
File: stddev.png (17KB, 570x206px) Image search: [Google]
stddev.png
17KB, 570x206px
>>18247225
First majority of girls are qties simply because gaussian distribution. I dont know why exactly is your self worth so low to aim for uggos or shy ones, but there are few of them and their self imagine is so low they are hidden so well in their basements you simply cant meet them.

Second stop claiming you are beta. That is retarded meme. Improve your life instead. Job, education, some emotional stability and confidence is welcomed.

Have you tried to ask the qties out? You would be surprised that even qties are looking for some guy like you.
>>
>>18247252

I allready tried the improvment thing. I live in my own flat, I have proper hygiene, eventho I'm not financially independant from my parents just yet I have a part time job that earn me some money.

I just can't get confident when it comes to women. I've got friendzoned 4 times now, and rejected 5. I'm just a "nice guy" to them, which could be worse frankly but it's still painfull as fuck.

That's why I was thinking lowering my aim was a good idea.
>>
>>18247272
I cant even inagine what kind of r9k robot you were before when you consider
>proper hygiene
as an improvement :-D

So you tried to date 9 girls so far. Good. Now go date another 30 girls.

To not get friendzoned, you just have to keep pushing boundaries until the girl either falls in love with you or say fuck off. Try to kiss them, tell them how sexy they are, that they are arousing you, try to grope them (from handholding to trumps pussy grab).

Just keep dating girls op. It doesnt matter how many times you fail, what matters is that you need to succeed once!
>>
>>18247281
>I cant even inagine what kind of r9k robot you were before when you consider proper hygiene as an improvement
When you are depressed you tend to not take care of yourself properly. I didn't eat well, I didn't shave, washed once a week... the usual fbf stuff.

The thing is I'm running out of women to hang out with. I have a very small circle of friends and all of the girls in there are no goes (either taken or friendzoned me). Also, I don't think I would be able to grope any woman I'm not intimate with. I held hands once I felt like my knees were gonna break under me, and it wasn't even on a romantic context, she was just sad and needed comfort.
>>
>>18247299
>held hands once
>knees gonna break under me
Practice makes perfect. Ask some girls from tinder or any other social web to date and at the end of first date ask them if you can walk them home and hold their hands.

Be honest and tell her that holding girls hand is very knee breaking experience for you and you need to work on it. Honesty is a might weapon against girls heart. And buy condoms.

Now go and DATE SOME BITCHES!
>>
>>18247309
Well you get nothing without trying but...

>at the end of first date ask them if you can walk them home and hold their hands

Does that kind of stuff really works ?

Also, in my small experience women tend to like men with self confidence and a strong persona. If I'm entierly honest, with them wouldn't that turn them off to see that I'm insecure and nervous ?
>>
>>18247299
>I held hands once I felt like my knees were gonna break under me
You can take some benzos whenever you're attending to a date so you can feel confident and shit until you finally see it's not a big deal. Don't make it a habit tho
>>
>>18247325
What is your end game? Dating a girl who is with you only because you are pretending to be somebody else?

Or a girl who likes "true" you?

Or are you aiming only on getting as many girls into your bed as possible?
>>
>>18247424

A girl who likes the "true me" of course. I just don't know if it's possible. I'm a nerd, I'm insecure, while not ugly I have nothing special on a physical standpoint. I tried and failed miserably.

Yhea sure I'm "so kind" and "smart" and I "deserve someone in your life Anon :)" but that only got me frienzoned hard.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.