[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sperging

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: cosmic_mad.gif (432KB, 348x512px) Image search: [Google]
cosmic_mad.gif
432KB, 348x512px
How do I not flip my shit on stupid crap? Shit, most of the time it's just something stupid, will set me off, and it takes extreme willpower not to sperg out. That's IF I can even do it.

Tonight for example, I was playing in the prerelease for the new mtg set, and I was doing really well. I made it all the way to final round and flooded out in game 3 with my opponent at 2 life. I threw my deck at the wall, and I almost didn't shake my opponent's hand (the deck throw was a little after that). It was still second place and a difference of 2 prize packs, but it just sent me off.

This happens with other shit, but this was the most recent. Recently, I flipped out on my coworker because he kept ragging about my shitty work shoes. For awhile, I managed to do alright because it was even worse in the past, but I'd say within the last year, maybe year and a half, it's just been a struggle. I feel bad about it, but I just explode sometimes.
>>
You aren't "sperging out", you have anger issues. Go to a therapist, or try anger management.
>>
>>18247131

Unfortunately, those cost money that I don't have.
>>
So I'm basically fucked. Got it
>>
>>18247118
Has anyone punched you in your face over one of your temper tantrums yet?
>>
>>18247280
No?
>>
>>18247118

So why do things set you off so badly? Why do you let every little thing bother you? What's the point?
>>
>>18247290
It's coming. I had a similar issue, then I got my ass kicked. That actually got me to calm down.
>>
Try meditating. Sit with your legs crossed in a dark room, think over what happened, why it made you angry. The first step is to be able to think about it calmly and understand yourself.
>>
>>18247297

It's not like I "let" things get under my skin. I try to relax and just enjoy shit or otherwise let it go, but it just happens. That's how its always been for as long as I can remember, even when I was a child. Apparently, I scared my mom to the point where I was taken to therapy because she didn't know what to do with me, and that when I was like 6 I think.

>>18247302

People don't generally start shit with me because I'm a bigger dude, though frankly if love for someone to start something I think. My shop class in high school had a punching bag, and I would go to town on that thing.

>>18247305
Meditation never really got me anywhere.
>>
>>18247318

>I don't let things get under my skin
>but sometimes I do

So... you didn't answer my question at all, you just contradicted yourself, and basically said "lol I dunno". Gee thnaks anon, glad to be of help.
>>
>>18247118
Let go of the idea that what you're doing is important. I'm not saying you should embrace nihilism, but read Sartre on existentialism, most of what he wrote is about the length of a pamphlet.
>>
File: LETO,-BLESSED-LETO-PICTURE.jpg (6KB, 132x175px) Image search: [Google]
LETO,-BLESSED-LETO-PICTURE.jpg
6KB, 132x175px
>>18247118
>>
>>18247318
>Meditation never really got me anywhere.
you probably aren't doing it right
how long did you try it for? i'd recommend guided meditations to learn the proper technique
>>
>>18247153
if you weren't wasting all of your money on a stupid make believe card game you could afford something that actually matters like therapy.
>>
>>18248042
>$35 every 4 months is wasting all my money
>compared to $100/week for therapy
Ok champ. I don't even smoke and I rarely drink, but please keep telling yourself that I'm wasting all my money.

>>18247323
I did answer it. I said I don't let it under my skin. That shit just happens. It's like telling the weather man he should have made it sunny instead of rain.

>>18247427
I known it's not important, though.

>>18247689
I've tried meditation on and off for years, with friends and alone along with various breathing exercises and shit.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.