[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

insecurities thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 191
Thread images: 22

lets make this a thing
just say the thing your most insecure about and then lets give each other advice
im insecure about my intelligence, drawing ability and body image
now are you man enough to talk about your own insecurities?
>>
guess no one is.
>>
>>18247071
I'm actually insecure about the same things as you.
>Intelligence
I consider myself to have good knowledge and general culture and I think I'm as smart as my friends but they are younger than I am and more succesful so this makes me think I'm stupid. I'm doing alright in college but it's because I don't have a job at the same time, unlike everyone else.
>My drawing ability
Most people say I draw pretty good but I see other people's drawings on the internet and I feel I'm way below average. I started working on my own cartoon style but I lost practice and now I need to start again.
>body image
I'm ridiculously un-photogenic. I look awful in every photo except 1 or 2 out of 100. I see myself mostly okay in the mirror, I don't see anything about my face to be out of the ordinary, but a lot and I mean A LOT of people make fun of me for what my face looks like. And I mean actually people going out of their way to make fun of my face. I'm nice and never make fun of people myself. I have really low self esteem because of this and I'm also very worried about having a mental image of myself that's better looking than I actually are, meaning I must be hideous. I want to either kill myself or take revenge on the world because of this because it's unbearable.
>>
Female here.

Body image.
>>
i'm insecure about my body, my intelligence and my productivity.
>>
I am a male and im very insecure about my chest.
>>
I have bdd so i always see the worst in myself. It's very difficult for me to take pictures. I feel out of place if i dress up, even if I'm complimented it feels fake. I often feel i look unkempt to others.

I'm insecure about dating/relationships and feel like I'll always be their second choice because I've been cheated on 3 times.

I feel insecure about my education/accomplishments, because i dropped out of college when i had to move.
>>
>>18247071
Scars. I have a lot of scars.

Nothing outright deforming, nothing altering my facial structures, but I have close of cut, stab, and abrasion scars on my torso, some cigarette burn scars on my arms.

Over time I'm loading up on tattoos that hide them, and I'm in great physical shape, but I'm still afraid to take my shirt off with a woman or at the pool and whatnot.
>>
>>18247730
What's wrong with it.

>>18247943
Two recommendations for you: A controlled DMT trip, and some molly while you're at parties. Just a small bump of coke could be helpful too, but tread lightly with that one.
>>
op here
since everyone is elaborating on their insecurities ill elaborate mine
>intelligence
to be completely frank im pretty smart but its that one time i do something stupid that fucks me up.and it fucks me up good.
>drawing ability
i go to an art school and i just compare myself to everyone and want to kill myself for it
>body image
im a fat man.
end of story.
>>
>>18247966
>i go to an art school and i just compare myself to everyone and want to kill myself for it
Iterative drawing. I wish so god damn much that someone had made me aware of iterative drawing when I was younger, because I progressed more in the first 6 months of practicing like that than I did in the 6 YEARS before.
>>
>>18247966
>>body image
>im a fat man.
Well stop that.
>>
>>18247962

I don't think drugs can help me with it desu. I tried dmt once and though it calmed me in the moment, it didn't change anything long term.
I'd be scared to try molly because i have a high sex drive anyway, i wouldn't want to be going home with some random guy.
Coke or anything else hard is out of the question. I don't want to become an addict.
>>
>>18247999
>I tried dmt once and though it calmed me in the moment
How much did you do?
>>
>>18248011

I really couldn't tell you, it was my brother's idea.
He was also addicted to coke at the time which is part of my hesitance there. I didn't have an amazing trip or anything like that. All i really remember is my brother babbling on about his experience and thinking that it tasted how mothballs smell.
>>
>>18248050
DMT trips are great for getting over insecurities, because when you "get back" you feel like a 3rd party hanging out in your own head. It gets a lot easier to view your insecurities objectively, which makes actions taken to get over them in the short term much easier to take.
>>
>>18247730

If you have that concave type chest i wouldn't worry. Two of my friends have that and they both ended up married
>>
>>18248053

I don't know why it didn't affect me that way, i got a massive headache and felt barely any high. Maybe it wasnt enough, idk
>>
My physical appearance,
and that is all. I'd be fine in life if I were more attractive, there's literally nothing else about myself that I feel bad about. I'm confident in every other thing about myself. It's just the way I look that I hate.
I'm working out, losing weight, but 90% of my issues are shit that cannot be fixed period or can only be fixed with extensive plastic surgery.
Shit sucks.

So I know there's nothing you anons can tell me or help me with that I don't already know and am trying to do. And I know "blah blah blah everyone's different! Someone will find you attractive! *tumblr esque reinforcement here uwu*"
That's not the problem. I won't even find MYSELF attractive. I'll never match what /I/ think is beautiful, which is the most important thing. I could give a rats ass about how many other people find me attractive, I wanna find myself attractive. But I won't and I hate it.
>>
File: BA.jpg (65KB, 488x600px) Image search: [Google]
BA.jpg
65KB, 488x600px
>>18248087
Then why not just get surgery? A little bit of surgical grooming goes a long way my friend.

A nip here, a tuck there is the difference between a dumpy 4 and a strong 7.
>>
>>18248087

Can we see? I'm just curious if you might have bdd. It could be all in your head. Weight can always be lost and there are so many different kinds of attractive
>>
>>18247953
Scars aren't a turn off
>>
>>18247953

Emo boys are sexy though
>>
>>18248087
Is it your jaw ? If not gtfo with your insecurities
>>
>>18248102
You sure? Because I've had 3 girlfriends who had a pretty strong reactions upon seeing them for the first time.

>>18248107
They're not self inflicted.
>>
>>18248115
they're wondering what the fuck happened to you in your life to leave your body that way, but they aren't necessarily repulsed, so, not a turn-off. generally I think people usually warn others about huge amounts of scarring.
>>
>>18248115

So, scars are scars. I'd bet those with the tattoos on your fit body makes you look like a badass.
You had no choice but to endure an abusive situation, so have I. Alot of people have years of abuse they just can't talk about and plenty of them would love a guy like you they can relate to. My abuser was smart not to leave that kind of visual evidence but the scars are still there.
Don't be afraid to open up about it. It's nothing you did wrong and even women that can't relate to the abuse will feel sympathetic towards you if you let them.
>>
>>18248143
>generally I think people usually warn others about huge amounts of scarring
Like I try to, but it never comes up. When do you bring that shit up, "Hahaha, yeah dinner was excellent, I love your father by the way, I wish my parents were like that, and by the way my chest and shoulders are covered with horrifying abuse scars!"

>>18248146
>I'd bet those with the tattoos on your fit body makes you look like a badass.
For now it's mostly just /fit/ and scars, good tattoos are expensive, and I'm a poorfag. Adding more over time, but it'll be a few years to finish off my torso.

>a lot of abuse victims would appreciate it

So what, just find a girl who was abused too?

Ugh. Abused people are usually so fucking insufferable. "Well if you knew about MY CHILDHOOD," Lady I've known you for literally twenty minutes, calm the fuck down.
>>
>>18248158

Fair enough but not all of us are like that, most of my closest friends don't know anything about what i went through because i hate to talk about it. I'm not suggesting you have to date a fellow victim, I'm just saying they will understand it a little better.
In your case, you will have to share something about what happened because it's visual so you can't exactly hide it. As a temporary solution, how about henna tattooing? It's super cheap even if its temporary, you can change up the design and it'll only be while you save up for the legit tattoos
>>
>>18247071
Male.

Body image.

Sexuality.

Personality.

My art.

Friends that may not actually like me.

Not doing enough for my family.

My emotions.
>>
>>18248201
>In your case, you will have to share something about what happened because it's visual so you can't exactly hide it.
HAH, NOPE. Never have, never will. I talk about it online sometimes but I've literally never told a woman about it in person, only ever been comfortable sharing it with a couple of very close male friends.

>As a temporary solution, how about henna tattooing?
Yeah but henna doesn't cover scars very well, and if you work out often and sweat a lot (I do) it'll fade very quickly.
>>
>>18247953
>abused as a kid
>so self conscious you're compulsively bulking up
>covering yourself with tattoos
You sound so pleasant to be around.

Kindly refrain from reproducing.
>>
>>18248219

So what did you say about it to the 3 girls you mentioned dating? They must've had questions. I suppose you can give a cover story if you can't bear them knowing.

There's also something called permenant makeup designed for scarring. You can just apply it after you shower after the gym.
>>
>>18248244
>So what did you say about it to the 3 girls you mentioned dating?
Just said it wasn't something I wanted to discuss.

>I suppose you can give a cover story if you can't bear them knowing.
Tried that once, said it was just from a car crash, she didn't believe me. I'm not a very good liar.

>permenant makeup
Never heard of this, googling now.
>>
>>18248257

Make sure you specify "permenant makeup for scars". There are also cosmetic procedures but they cost alot more.
>>
>>18247071
>body image
i spend a lot of time on /fit/ but i feel like i haven't progressed as far as i'd like to for how much time i've been lifting. this is probably due to...

>binge eating disorder
it's sort of a vicious cycle. i limited myself way too much when i started losing weight so i ended up bouncing back. it's been a couple years now and i've managed to put on some muscle but now i've struggled to cut down for summer so i can have some actual ab definition for the first time in my life because of the binging. i can usually go up to a week or so without binging and then completely fuck up my progress.
>>
>>18248094
Too expensive for a teacher's salary, namely, risk and time spent healing being another factor. The labiaplasty is probably the most expensive and risky. Could lose all feeling down there if it goes wrong, and it goes from 3k to 8k $. Thats more than my current car costs.
But then I have interest in nipple reduction, surgery to correct inverted nips as well, coolsculpting/lipo, if there's anything to alter the shape of my jaw, laser hair removal, removal of stretch marks, removal of freckles, etc

The list can easily come up to 50k for what I'd want done. That aint any kind of cash a teacher will ever really have.

>>18248099
Nah, like I said, it doesn't matter what I look like to other's. You all will tell me I look just fine, I know you all will, because I can admit, I'm not bad off compared to most people. I get rated as high as 7-8 whenever I did post pictures. But to me, I'm nothing above a 5.
>>18248109
As stated above, yes, my jaw is part of the issue. I have a very masculine square shaped jaw that is not very feminine or attractive on a woman.
>>
>>18247071
Idk, over time I accepted who I am. There is no use to constantly going over the imprefections I have, it's more useful to focus on what I can change instead of that what cannot be changed.

I hope you guys manage to achieve that over time.
>>
>>18247071
My intelligence, being predictable, and my own beliefs.

My intelligence is just that since I'm a guy who's repeating a year of college I feel like I'm supposed to know every single thing and mention them to people whenever the subject goes there. There's also the fact that people are getting comfortable with the idea that I'm a freaking genious or something, and because I actually managed to do well in the tests and teached some friends (my oneitis included), the facade kind of got out of hand. At least I can kind of keep it up since I don't have much to do outside of studying so I will probably always be the ''smartest'' kid in class, as cocky as that sounds. You know, experience and shit.

The predictable part is about how most times when I'm angry/sad/whatever most of my close friends can guess easily what is making me that way. Which bothers me beyond reason.

About my beliefs, I don't mean beliefs as in is there a god or some other theist shit. I mean beliefs as in what a certain saying of someone meant, since most times either I overanalize and end up interpreting it as some really good thing that will probably never be true, or some horrible idea that they were trying to express when it actually was as meaningless as a raindrop in an ocean. Too many times I've been called out for not paying attention to classes and questioned what the fuck I was doing with my life when most people would just go ''oh k sorry ill pay attention now''. There were also times where people, mostly girls I wanted to be with, said or did the most normal stuff like sending a heart to me on private chat or complimented me on practically anything and made me go ''oh shit gotta be the greatest for dis person bcoz she/he believes in me gotta bcum a god amongst men''. That isn't even counting the episodes where someone says something in a serious tone and I feel like I'm about to get my ass beat verbally.

i'm such a beta lol
>>
>>18247071
speech.
I used to have a speech impediment when i was very young, I had help through school but i progressed way further than other kids, so i dropped the special ed class. My aunt helped me too because i had trouble speaking certain words and letters. To this day im still struggling with words, it feels like my tongue just stops working sometimes when im speaking and i accidentally pause mid sentence. I fucking hate this and its god damn awful when i try to explain shit.
>>
I'm short. 5'6".

Still a KHHV.
>>
Stretch marks even though i have never been overweight
>>
Self-expression.

Sometimes I worry that I am not getting what I mean across. This can be very difficult in a relationship when I need to have a 'serious' talk; sometimes writing it down helps.

I'm also insecure about my experience with people in general, be that friends or relationships. I'm quite chatty and can get along with pretty much anyone, but I don't pursue friendships most of the time out of a lack of commitment, and relationships are mostly the same. I'm working on getting a wider circle of friends though, so hopefully this will fade away soon.
>>
File: 2017-04-22 16.36.53.jpg (878KB, 1674x866px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-22 16.36.53.jpg
878KB, 1674x866px
>>18247962
>>18248055
>Whats wrong with it?

I dont know. I think I have bad insertions or probably just bad genetics. I've been lifting and everything is improving except my chest. I've been talking to a guy who can get me steroids. It turns out it's not as expensive or complicated as I thought. If my chest doesn't improve by the end of the summer I'm going to do a 12 week cycle. I'm also pretty unattractive so it is important for me to improve my body.
>>
I'm insecure about living with my parents

(I'm rich and just freeloading, but there's no reason to move out)
>>
File: 1492888584112.jpg (69KB, 750x714px) Image search: [Google]
1492888584112.jpg
69KB, 750x714px
>>18247071
>insecurities
My only truly horrible one is intelligence. I don't know if I'm particularly smart or not, but everyone I know takes the piss out of me for it. It's the most common insult I receive. I'm going to take an eye-test on the off chance that I have vision difficulties so I can get glasses that will hopefully con people into letting off a bit.

Man, I'm pretty damn retarded to have such a trivial insecurity, but it fucking kills me. I just don't want to be treated like I'm a low-IQ autist all the time.
>>
>>18248301
Pics ?? Honestly, some people would die for a masculine jaw. Just accept it and work around it. And you know what's unattractive to a woman, insecure dumpy men.
>>
File: lilbub.gif (1024KB, 311x250px) Image search: [Google]
lilbub.gif
1024KB, 311x250px
>gross nose shape
>double chin and cellulite
>waist that's hardly narrower than the rest of my body
>freckle on my pooper that will forever make it seem like I missed a spot while wiping
>labia so long that I've accidentally pinched them when sitting down
>one nipple likes to invert at random
And that's just physical insecurities
>>
Body image mostly.
The bullying i got over being a tall fat girl destroyed my confidence. Even after loosing all the extra weight I had and starting to take better care of myself, my mentality hasn't changed.
There are days when I feel good about myself, but other days I feel like complete shit, nothing looks good on me, etc. and I keep finding things I hate about myself. However, when I see them on other women, who don't seem to care about it, I feel happy for them and secretly wish I could not care just like them.
>>
My lankiness. I'm 6'1", at 150 pounds.
On the bright side, I've more or less accepted it. Some girls are attracted to lankiness, and I can't be arsed to work out since I'm too poor to eat well anyway.
>>
not being good enough for people I care about, and being afraid that something I say or do will scare them or someone I've just met off. every relationship I've been in started off really strong and then they slowly lost interest in me as the months go by. No matter what I do nothing seems to work.
>>
>>18247071
I am insecure about my stretch marks and saggy tits mostly.And the fact that i am slightly overweight, but it's not something that i think about everyday.
>>
The only thing that makes me real insecure is doubt.

I just want to be sure that everything I do is right. I literally avoid situations were I have to act without an concrete answer (such as relationships)
>>
>>18248876
>The only thing that makes me real insecure is doubt.
yeah no shit
>>
>>18248698
Well yeah, a lot of guys would kill for a more masculine jaw, but women like me?
I can't say I know any women who are fighting to have my genetics.
>Just accept it
If I could do that I wouldn't be on here now would I lol. To tide myself over and keep me distracted from all the shit I do not have the power to fix, I'm going full hog on everything I can fix. But once I run out of those things idk what I'm gonna do next. I assume I'll have to just find a way to accept it but I haven't the slightest clue how. I'm doing therapy, I've tried about 10 different anti depressants that did fuck all except make me physically sick. Don't know what else there is to do.
>>
I feel that I look really weird. And sadly on /soc/ just confirmed that by saying that my facial attributes are "unique" or "odd" but overall cute looking. Which I guess is just because I'm a girl and they are all thirsty as hell over there. I really hate my face.
And I talk and dress not correct.
And that my posture is fucked and people notice.
And that my personality is bland and I'm not very clever, since I'm so slow in many things.
>>
Hairloss at temples and drooping nose.
>>
My looks, my arm size, my height, my teeth especially. My nose tilts toward my right side, I only do like 25 pushups s day so my arms are pretty skinny, and Im only like 5'8. My teeth are randomly chipped from idk what, and when I was like 10 I improperly wore my retainer so my bottom teeth are a bit odd looking. Overall I have a good facial structure tho, got a nice jawline and cheekbones so I have a slight dip in my cheeks.

Im have like 0 self confidence and just had a breakout of acne from being sick.
>>
>>>18248840
Damn I can really relate. What is it about our outward persona that changes over time? Is it the case that the more value we attach to the relationship the more scared we are of losing it?
>>
Im not really insecure about myself but I have things I wish I could change (or working on changing)
>I have a receding hairline.
Im currently using rogaine to see if it will help but dont have high hopes. I will just buzz it if it doesnt work.
>Im a disgusting fat body
25% bodyfat at 240 lbs. Been working out fairly constantly but its been a slow process because I have a herniated disc. Its extremely hard to curb my appetite while on my meds.
>Stagnating professionally
Im in the military but Im getting separated because of my back. Now im just sitting here no longer in my profession. I could do youtube training but I prefer hands on training.
>I feel like I always stink
This is probably my only insecurity. I feel like I stink and showering and washing clothes arent helping. I dont know why.
>>
File: I'm dying here.jpg (450KB, 1000x900px) Image search: [Google]
I'm dying here.jpg
450KB, 1000x900px
>>18247071
>be male 21 year old NEET
Am insecure about the following:
>hair on shoulders, upper back and ass
>getting dominated even in the slightest way (I was bullied for seven full years and abused physically and emotionally by all of my four family members, so I'm afraid to take more shit than necessary since I don't know what to tolerate and what not anymore)
>not having an apprenticeship or a job or
>not studying in college
>not having managed to move out of my dysfunctional family's home and
>are therefore unable living out to the fullest intellectual potential

I'm astonished how many folks are insecure about their bodies. I wish I could advise you on that, but I never really felt insecure about my appearance, at all.
>>
>>18247071
My main insecurity is the lack of faith i have in people
I really only trust 4 people with anything, my 3 best mates and my dad
As for everyone else, i just don't think they're capable. Might sound like im on a high horse or something but its not that i dont trust them because i can do a better job, i just dont think they can do it without making a mess
And because of that people think i'm a domineering pillock, but i can live with that
>>
>>18247071
>face
I am an ugly motherfucker with shitty oily skin and a fuckhuge nose.
>height
I'm barely 5'8'', I'm the shortest guy in my friend circle by far
>ability to concentrate
I am entirely unable to see things through
>social skills
I can't chit chat and I am entirely invisible in social meetings
>manual skills
I am clumsy as fuck
>assertiveness
Nobody takes me seriously

There are probably more
>>
My body image. Il was bullied as a kid for that. Now, people tell me that I look fine but I feel like I can't really trust them.
>>
>>18247071
small hands
small penis
wide hips
i voice is kind of deep but for some reason i talk in a very high pitch sometimes
i think im getting dumber and dumber with the past of time
weak
im afraid no one will want to have a relationship with someone with bipolar disorder and that is also ugly
>>
File: 1492433319289.jpg (8KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1492433319289.jpg
8KB, 236x236px
>>18247071
>appearance

I am 5'3 and late twenties and told I look young. People, my father too, treat me with kid hands but also as "dumb". I am very indecisive in the workplace and have to keep rechecking as i have no confidence in myself.

>intellect
I am adopted Asian. Throughout the years people assume im smart. I am not. Worse is talking to other east asians and telling them i speak only english. I am learning chinese but im pretty bad at languages.

>trust

My biggest one. I havent opened up to people in years and its hurt me. When i was 16 my friends made me do a very embarassing thing and recorded it and spread around ny high school.

Since then i have serious trust issues and insanely paranoid about trusting people to the point its hurt my social skills.

>hobbies
I play games and read. I also love anime. Speaks for itself.

Any advice is appreciated.
>>
>>18249343
The way you are now, probably nobody will want anything serious with ya, but if you work on what you need to and seek treatment to your psychological disorders , than you may find company.

It may seem unfair to you, but it's more than unfair for your partner try to have an stable relationship with someone like this.
>>
I blush excessively.

Talking to an attractive girl or being the center of attention makes me turn as red a tomato
>>
>24
>ugly
>fat (210lbs @ 5'10)
>small dick
>no social skills
>no personal assets or accomplishments
>live in a tiny run down 20 year old camping trailer behind my grandparent's house
>ashamed to invite anyone over to see my living conditions
>no friends

>had a few girlfriends in high school, but it was a matter of them thinking I was cooler than I was and coming on to me first
>so I went with it because thats what I thought I was supposed to do
>most of them figured out I was a fucking loser and dumped me within a week
>so I'd shrug and continue on with life as if it never happened
>no particular confidence with women since I'm aware that I'm seriously uninteresting

>super demanding job
>unnecessary details aside, I'm "at work" 5-6 days at a time, only actually home 1 day a week, sometimes two if I'm lucky.
>If I managed to overcome my insecurities I don't think I would ever be able to maintain a meaningful relationship due to being gone all the time.
>>
>im insecure about my own creativity which is why i tend to be more experimental with the music i make

>height a little, last time i measured i was 5'10 but im p sure im 5'11, this is probably because im a basketball player

>insecure about showing my own emotions (le MBTI ISTPs cant show their emotions :pp)

>insecure about being weak, but ive lifted a lot more in the last year, gained A LOT more muscle and put on some weight
related to the last one, i get insecure about the idea if i was out with a girlfriend, and a guy just started sexually harrassing her, like groping her and even picking her up, that wouldnt be able to stop them
i think that was the initial reason i started lifting
plus i want to be able to win a fight that i started
plus if some fucking psycho ran at me and started attacking me, id be able to defend myself
>>
>>18249344
what was the embarrassing thing
>>
How about we DON'T have yet another fucking eternal thread where people only bitch and whine and complain about things? That'd sure be swell.
>>
>>18249423
/adv is just a compilation of those type threads.
>>
Very insecure about being fat. Lost a lot of my hair due to medical issues. Incredibly stupid/spacey. My face is atrociously ugly; Make up doesn't seem to have the positive effect on me as it does other women.
>>
>>18248539
Do 5x5's on flat, incline, and decline bench. Your flat bench weight should be higher than your incline which should match your decline. Start doing chest flies and push ups 4-5 days a week before your meat and potatoes workouts.
Try some creatine. Hope that helps.

t. Someone who banged a dude with a bird chest but nice arms for 2 years more or less.
>>
>>18249402
It was a really dumb song.
>>
>I'm unable to get high
new people I meet always seem disappointed when they want to smoke with me. I don't want to do it anyway, but i always feel like I miss out on connecting with people.
>I have a babyface
I get compliments on my looks from time to time, and I always think that they're just being nice,
>I don't feel particularly attractive/interesting
It just always feels like people are nice to me out of necessity and not genuine interest
>Lack of experience
Really of everything, I'm 19, only had two gfs in the past, don't talk to my friends from high school anymore so I haven't been going places, have a license but no car, no official work experience, just... Everything.
At least it feels good to talk about it
>>
>Didn't graduate high school
I have the option of getting a GED but I fail to see what use it would serve. I live with my parents and don't need a job. I have no plans for a career so college seems just as pointless.
>Health
My blood pressure is high because I eat junk food. Unless it becomes life-threatening I don't see why I should stop.
>>
>>18249377
Lol I'm 22 same shit almost.

Life fucking sucks sometimes.
>>
>>18249574
?? Getting a GED is like the first step to becoming anything if you don't have it.

Have fun literally having wanted to neck yourself when you were in your early 20s once you grow the fuck up. Come on.
>>
File: praise.jpg (186KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
praise.jpg
186KB, 1000x1000px
> 21
> basically no chest/arms
> good at saying cringy, autistic shit
> never had a gf
>>
I'm insecure about my personality. I haven't had any friends in ages. Why doesn't anyone want to know me? I'm successful and I do lots of cool things, shouldn't I be a catch?

I get too attached when I meet someone, and even though it hurts to try like I'm not, I still end up maybe saying too much information about my sad life after maybe 5 months of only a little bit of communication. Nobody accepts me in to their circles. Nobody matches with me on Tinder.

Sorry, I'm not in the right to give advice I think.
>>
>>18249582
>first step to becoming anything
I have no incentive to become anything. What's the point in starting to take steps when you have nowhere to go?
>>
>>18248539
How the fuck is that bad? You sound like a whiny little bitch.
>>
File: C9tMYxPWAAAPb19.jpg (196KB, 1244x1251px) Image search: [Google]
C9tMYxPWAAAPb19.jpg
196KB, 1244x1251px
nobody in my immediate family is neurotypical. the level of severity ranges from manageable to totally fucked, but the key point is that growing up, i've never had a "normal" person to bond with in a family context

my parents never taught me any important life lessons, outside of "stop being annoying". at 13 years old i didn't even understand the need of maintaining proper hygiene. nobody warned me to shave my gross facial hair because they thought it was "cute", a word that i can't take as a compliment even to this day because of the deep humiliation associated with it. even some of ugliest girls i've met thought i was "adorable" like i was some kind of animal. would smile nervously at them then fantasize about ruining their lives when i got home

i remember every family holiday would usually involve me having to ignore my dad so he could cool down from a temper tantrum over some irrelevant bullshit and i would always be using that time to check myself out in the mirror or think about girls that were walking past, or fantasizing that a girl would sneak into my room to give me a blowjob. i was totally fucking obsessed with the concept of girls and the possibility of them being attracted to me...
which laid the mental foundations for the spergout that made me finally realise i wasn't healthy and in fact a totally insecure awkward fucker (i finally got a girl to make out with me and then after over a year of talking she decided she liked my best friend more)

i've since learned how to apply more meaningful self-criticisms beyond "she doesn't love me oh my god i fucking hate myself and need to die" but i still find life unnecessarily difficult because of my natural instincts and habits

that's my piece. i never get to talk about myself without an anonymous barrier because i'm full of shame and humiliation (thankfully it's self-inflicted & I just need to unfuck my brain)
>>
I'll start with some consolation. I didnt get my drivers license until this year and I am 25. I have been terrified of driving for years and always felt like I was a loser being the only person I knew who had to be driven around. However once I got out driving a few times and passed the test first time I now feel like im one of the best drivers on the road after a few months.

Now my only concern is that I am a fat fuck and unable to make the lifestyle change to give up food I love, and I feel like its holding me back in life tremendously.
>>
>>18249694

Don't feel so bad, its actually way more common for people to get it later on these days. I know 3 people offhand that got theirs 25+ and a few more older ones that never did.
There are a variety of reasons stemming from phobias and anxiety to having no access to a vehicle to practice on etc.
>>
File: fdde99dbb510ac28ccc397846cee4b60.jpg (167KB, 708x1044px) Image search: [Google]
fdde99dbb510ac28ccc397846cee4b60.jpg
167KB, 708x1044px
>>18249597
You should just off yourself, then, desu.

Why are you wasting our precious oxygen with your dumb ass?
>>
>>18247071
Male 20

I feel like I have a weakER jaw. I don't have a recessed chin, but it's definitely not defined like I would prefer. Everything else I think is attractive though.

Other than that I'm just worried about being boring. I can have small talk/current events/whatever, but I'm one of those that likes intellectually stimulating things (Art, History, morals, philosophies, etc). I like debating ideals and comparing thoughts on things. I've met only a handful here at college that enjoy it as well. The girl I'm dating, I get along with, but I do kinda dislike that she's not into talking about that stuff.
>>
>my looks
I'm balding and I have a dopey face
>I'm boring
All I really do is go to work and workout... seems like everyone else in the world has crazy hobbies and travels and has a lot more life experience than me. For these reasons I feel like people just don't even like to be around me because I'm the least special person there could be.
>lastly, I'm super quick in bed
I have to be dating a girl for a while before I can last at all... this makes meeting random girls at a bar give me anxiety

>these are magnified by the fact that I had a girlfriend who I opened myself up to and was truly myself with and she accepted me and acted like she loved me for 2 years before leaving me
>>
File: 1476791137042.jpg (64KB, 540x367px) Image search: [Google]
1476791137042.jpg
64KB, 540x367px
>nobody I apply to wants to hire me because introvert with a useless skill set
>current job doesn't pay enough for me to live independently and is emotionally taxing to the point where I find myself frequently wishing for death
>wasted five years of my life earning an art degree that now means nothing because I don't know enough people in the industry to actually do anything
>dreamt of making video games for a living and am now faced with the reality that I will never amount to anything
>meanwhile all my friends from school went to high-end universities on daddy's money and get to work at Pixar and act and do what they love for a living
>Catholic so I'm too afraid to kill myself no matter how much I want to stop existing
>>
File: 87488a9.png (7KB, 234x216px) Image search: [Google]
87488a9.png
7KB, 234x216px
>>18250121
Ah fuck, another art-student graduate that realized his mistake too early.

I'm sorry.
>>
>>18250139
Yeah, I liked the courses, but it was stupid to think that learning and cultivating talent would get me anywhere. Turns out the secret to succeeding in art was good old-fashioned nepotism all along.
>>
>>18250150
I have are friend who was also in the artist scene as a dancer. He is one of the best Popping dancers in the world and he desperately tried to make a good living out of his passion; all the ass-kissing, all the contests he won and earned titles were worth jackshit in the end, since it is always about how you present yourself and having the right connections - being god-tier level in what he did came tertiary. He participated in a lot of contests around the world, gave dance lessons, was in a music video, and in the end: nothing. Invested seven years and just nothing.

The moral of the story is: fuck the artist scene, because your image matters more than anything of substance.
>>
>>18250188
Do you know if there's anything I can do? I can't afford to go back to school unless it's for something like truck driving or a trade, so I'm feeling pretty boxed in.
>>
>>18250196
Trades are fantastic. Why not try?
>>
>>18249374

I always thought guys like that are adorable.
>>
File: 6546515.jpg (879KB, 3000x1988px) Image search: [Google]
6546515.jpg
879KB, 3000x1988px
By my understanding I am psychically ugly. I'm pale as fuck and I have shit red hair. Not to mention a widows peak,
I also have high standards for a partner so i'm fucked if I can't compensate somehow.
This makes me insecure of my social skills, especially with women I find attractive.
I either avoid them or speak coldly on purpose to make encounters short and to the point so I can limit exposure.
I haven't had a girlfriend or friend that's a woman since I was in high school and realized the cold hard truth about my body.

That's honestly my main one.

I'll also mention that I doubt my habits a lot and i'm insecure of whether or not I have what it takes to be who I want to be.
>>
>>18250204
I've basically got nothing to lose at this point, so I'd been thinking of giving them a look. It's nice to hear someone say it's a good idea, though. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>18250196
I did an arts degree. Once I'd finished I spent 10 months trying for a 'graduate job' while cleaning offices. In the meantime I was doing sound for mediums venues, hiring out my equipment to DIY promoters, repairing amplifiers, instruments and pedals, playing in 5 different bands, doing school workshops, contributing to recording sessions for random people, solo artists or sound track as a depo musician, doing location sound and recording for low budget films, working as a roadie for the bigger venues in surrounding cities, giving instrument lessons and busking alongside other stuff.

I realised that while almost everything I did was extremely depressing and slightly shit, it was paying the bills and I was officially a successfully self employed musician. What I could not do was suck up enough to take it to the next level because I found networking and the constant bullshit abound in creative circles painful to sustain. It was seriously exhausting because you work hard, always be professional and go the extra mile, make sure your name is out there and people are saying good things so you get work by word of mouth and hope for a well paid lucky break to come in.

Maybe it does, but leads to nothing else, or you have a terrible demoralising experience where you are exploited or you realise you fucked that up, or you put the foundation in and then it gets taken away from you because of drama or others having a better image or a relationship with somebody else involved in the project or just shit like drama, sexual attraction, drugs and money.

All the idiots willing to work for free as well shit things up. Like I was working basically for cost + something to live on, but plenty of others will almost pay to work, or they'll bring something else like a connection or additional talent to the table for free.

So eventually I got an office job part time which eventually went full time and yeah arts degrees suck if you want actual jobs, but you can have a life.
>>
>>18250196
Do you have a secondary passion which won't end up as a freelance job? If you have one, then go after it. But is there really nothing you can do? Being an art major should make it possible to land a job in game dev studios, or is it there also shallow where only your image matters?

My friend started an apprenticeship as management assistant in event organisation, but dropped it. Then finished an apprenticeship as child care worker, started working in a kindergarten but now he also doesn't like it. And now he wants to be a fucking pastor and made all kinds of arrangements to study theology.

So, just take something secondary where you know you would stick to it. Tradeschool doesn't sound bad at all - I always liked economics and the dryness of bureaucratic procedures and business meetings, but unfortunately I'm too autistic to get an apprenticeship in trades, this is why I try this year to get a palce in college in order to study something in economics, linguistics and psychology. These are the three main interests I have. There has to be more than arts, I hope.
>>
File: Longcat.jpg (60KB, 354x640px) Image search: [Google]
Longcat.jpg
60KB, 354x640px
>>18247071
>total absence of social skills
Small talk is almost impossible for me. Not fucked-tier, but it makes me seem extremely boring.
>fucking nose
I look Jewish, and seem to only attract Jews. Can't really get it fixed easily due to having a slightly fucked septum.
>last name
I'm half Eastern European and not even 1/4 Iberian.
I'm not a goddamn Mexican, but every fucking time I turn around, I get some "oh you must feel X Y Z because you're an oppressed Latina/Hispanic/Mexican/South American." This has made me hate SJWs even more because they're the only people who do this shit. Apparently last names ending in Z imply that my whole family immigrated from Mexico 2 months ago - with no other information about me whatsoever.
>>
>>18247071

The only thing I have an issue with is structural integrity. After falling through a roof at the tender age of not-quite-six (it was a week before my birthday), I fell eight feet onto a cement floor and cracked my skull. The skin held, the bone didn't, so I had a weird fluid sac of blood and brain fluid for about a month while it healed.

So I have a mild fear of stuff collapsing on me. If I knew more about what kind of load things can bear, I won't have a problem. Just lots of people in an enclosed place made of wood a floor above something else tends to make me a little jittery.
>>
>>18250217
Also the most difficult thing for me when switching to normcore was letting go of my persona. Like all the skills I'd developed, my ability, my connections, the equipment and tools of the trade in my house and the creative spaces I'd come to feel comfortable and settled in started to become redundant and that was incredibly depressing and difficult. Previously I was something, I was defined by it and I was good at it and I gained a great deal of something from that. If you came into my house you could tell it was inhabited by a busy artist. Once I started working in an office I wasn't sure what I was. I didn't need to have an electricians workshop full of vintage bits and pieces and mementos, I had to start getting rid of things to make sure they had a good home.

Like I was able to sustain for a time by being the 'wacky interesting one' at work, but eventually rehashing old glory became depressing because it didn't acknowledge my current situation. At least I could transition gently, I think if I'd become a truck driver I'd have struggled because it'd be like the musician one day, the truck driver the next.
>>
>>18250221
I don't know if image is as important in gaming, but opportunities are pretty thin on the ground where I live and I can't exactly move out of state for a maybe. As far as secondary interests go, I like writing as a hobby, though I feel like editing would probably be more my speed if I was going to go into that.

On another note, your plans for college sound interesting. I hope it goes well for you!
>>
File: Alrighty.jpg (108KB, 499x488px) Image search: [Google]
Alrighty.jpg
108KB, 499x488px
>>18250239
Editing would be a good choice. Sounds secure and with your major it shouldn't be much of a problem working for a publisher.

Thank you, and I hope it works out for you as well!
>>
>>18247071
i'm particularly insecure about two things:
body image (I got some dad bod)

and I'm really insecure about my worth. I've never been in a relationship or anything of the like simply because I feel as if I'm a waste of people's time. I used to have a bunch of friends before I came off to college who were the "Cool guys" and while they treated me well and we're still friends to this day, It probably made me feel even worse about it because I was around people who constantly had women throwing themselves at them while I sat on the sidelines picking up nasty drug habits and drinking myself under the table while they hooked up at parties......
>>
File: IMG_0857.png (1MB, 2244x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0857.png
1MB, 2244x1600px
I wasted my youth having anxiety and depression. Additionally, I half assed a science degree I didn't even like and I didn't even look for a job with that degree since it caused me so much stress. I used to fantasise about being a paramedic when I was a kid but my parents told me not to pursue that because it's not "respectable". This year I have the confidence to go after that but it's getting so much more competitive to become a paramedic in Australia with each passsing year especially since you have to do a degree instead of a traineeship from 2018 onwards. The question is will it be worth going back to uni to do a paramedic science bachelor degree next year and compete with 21 year olds when I'll be 27 by the time I finish? Does it help that I volunteered as a first responder (helping out with first aid at large events) since last year?

Anyone here have experience with changing careers or starting your first professional job past your mid 20s? Please share your experiences.
>>
File: 1472375244928.png (358KB, 405x472px) Image search: [Google]
1472375244928.png
358KB, 405x472px
Years of obesity ongoing have left me when a shit side profile. Even after the end of losing weight, I'm afraid of still looking like a fucking fridge from the side.
>>
>>18247071
Stretchmarks on my stomach
Acne scars
Big forehead

Dated not-so-good-looking dudes for years because when good looking guys approached me I felt like they were making fun of me.
>>
I am afraid that someone will discover my past and I will exposed as a fraud socially. I didn't do anything unforgivable in societal terms, but I have never told anyone the truth about how I was from the years 14-24. It is as if my life started this year and I just make up my past if it ever comes up.
>>
>>18250484
You can't think of yourself as so unattractive just by these things. Acne scars are nothings special, some people have 'em some don't, but they don't deforn your face. Gals always think they have a big forehead, but guys usually don't give a fuck as long as you don't have a receding harline. And stretchmarks are usually considered as hot, as long as it isn't extreme.
>>
I fear I'll never find someone who truly allows me to be who I am. Most people I know and meet walk on eggshells around me. I make other people insecure about themselves without ever meaning to, then they turn it on me as if it's my fault they don't like an aspect of themselves. This in turn makes me have to watch what I say, my body language; gotta make sure I don't sound too sure of anything because people find that threatening.

I met someone in February whom I didn't have to watch myself around. It was a wonderful feeling. Then she ghosted me.
>>
>>18250536

Most of us are deeply ashamed or regretful of things in our past. Also, unlike on TV, no one gives a shit what you were like in high school. If I knew a guy who I thought was cool, then I learned he was a huge loser in high school and college, that would make him even cooler, since he overcame that or is at least vastly improved.

I'm insecure that I can't form a relationship with a girl. I'm 26 and have had fuck buddies and "microgirlfriends", that is, girls that were my "girlfriend" for literally no more than 2 months at most. I've never had a real girlfriend or long term relationship and I'm insecure that I'm too deep in the aging game to catch up developmentally.
>>
>>18250547
I am an ex fatty, so my body image will always be fucked up. I never see myself as "worthy" as more attractive girls. My boyfriend told me I am the only girl who looks hotter naked than dressed because I always hide my body under clothes.
I mustn't look that bad objectively, I got asked out by very attractive dudes, but heh - still feel insecure and ugly.

Thank you by the way.
>>
I am always battling insecurity, because people around me are constantly pointing out that I am insecure, but then they actively try to perpetuate that insecurity by belitting me. Every one of my closest relationships feels like a running joke at this point, the only people who see this and don't do it to me are my one friend and my dad. I depend on these people but I feel like I am not going to be able to flourish unless I get away from them.
>>
I am insecure about my tremors I shake while doing silly things and no matter how I explain it they still have to point it out which is normal to me now cause thats how we are but it affects me all the time

Also insecure about my stretch marks my inability to live in the moment I am always aware how things will go and I have a hard time finding motivation to do small tasks or to commit to friends who won't be in my life in few years which makes me always nervous I will act disinterested in people around me and I am just pretending to like them

Also Hiding that I am A sexual and romantically gay by acting childish is making me hate myself each day and I don't know how to get out of it
>>
I am 5'4 and weigh 151 pounds, I look like I weigh much less and people tell me this as well. I think I look fine for my weight and usually never think about it but now I've become much more conscious about it. I look in the mirror and I feel like I look fat, and I go to the gym and exercise about 2/3 times a week and feel the same. Anything else I can do to stop feeling like this?
>>
>>18250556

You shouldn't feel insecure about that, 26 is still extremely young. I wouldn't recommend engaging in a serious long-term relationship until you are at least 29 or 30, maybe even later. You are only in the your mid to late twenties one time, you should be exploring all of your options and just having fun at this point in our life.

Start to settle down when you are in your early thirties, and do it with a girl in her mid to late twenties. Thank me later.
>>
>>18250196
Hey if its any consolation most of you people are better off than 90% of the world right now. Being in a most likely first world country with a university degree and a job is half the battle.
>>
im insecure about something emotional which makes me scared to show emotions? something in that line
>>
>>18250582
Lol as a girl starting her mid 20s, no decent young woman would settle for a 30 something. By then men are way into their decline. High value women settle down with high value men. Best to settle in your prime for both men and women, which is your early to mid 20s, late 20s at the latest.
>>
>>18250691

Haha, you are so fucking naive. See you in 8 years when you are looking for daddy. Most men are waiting longer and longer to settle down, just wait until your biological clock starts to ding. By the way, you are clearly not high value.
>>
My Intelligence

Body Image

My social awkwardness and lack of social skills

My lack of independence

My shit personality
>>
>>18250691
You're not a girl. You're a teenager boy RPing.
>>
>>18250558
No problemo. And hey, you have a boyfriend, that's more than enough validation. Did he say you look better with clothes on or naked?

I am very skinny, so I know how it is to get chastized just because of your, but I never developed self-esteem issues in regards to my body-image ... even as a kid I thought of myself as good looking without any validation from anyone else at that time.
>>
>>18251150
>I am very skinny, so I know how it is to get chastized just because of your body,
Needed to fix that one.
>>
>>18247071

>drawing ability
practice practice practice
>>
File: BeagleCloseUp2.jpg.w560h376.jpg (22KB, 560x376px) Image search: [Google]
BeagleCloseUp2.jpg.w560h376.jpg
22KB, 560x376px
My one and only insecurity is my family life.

My dad's side of the family has always been there for me, and I am very happy with them. However, just about everyone on my mom's side grew up without a stable family, and most of the men involved walked out on these families; as a result, they are all very shitty people.
I was forced to live with my mother and have no contact with my father for close to 3 years after my parents divorced. My father was allowed no contact because my mother falsely accused him of molesting my sister and only avoided jail when my sister denied any wrongdoing. The worst part about this is that my mother actually was molested as a kid (by her father, no less).
Throughout the time I lived with her, she would neglect my sister and I to go out and fuck men and/or do drinking and drugs - she was home for dinner only 1-2 times a week. And when she was home, she would have no problem yelling at me for anything and everything - with some violence thrown in.

I made sure to move in with my other side of the family at the moment I became legally enabled, and the change has been dramatic. I live currently in the same house as my dad and his parents, and I went from being a suicidal beta bitch to a constantly happy and optimistic man in a very short amount of time. I also have zero contact with my mother's side, other than my sister. She is the only person I feel bad for abandoning; but she has always been my mother's favourite child by a wide margin, and she swears that she enjoys life with my mother, so there is little I can do.

My insecurity about these experiences has led me to be very reluctant to socialize with anybody who does not have a good father. I go out of my way to make time only with my friends who have good fathers, and I absolutely refuse to have anything to do with any woman who does not show full appreciation for their father, for fear of making the same mistake as my father did by dating a broken person from a broken family.
>>
Insecurities?

I don't want to seem submissive, so I compensate by being overly dominant.
As a result, I ruined a friendship.
Since then, I've only done what I'm been told and I honestly don't know what to feel anymore.

Body image is another
I'm not fit, but it's not like I'm actually putting in effort to change that. Though, I have been losing weight recently.

Being left behind by peers.
I'm 20 and still acting like a teenager. I still can't drive, never really had any responsibilities of my own, and hadn't really had a job before.
I made changes to this though.
I recently moved in with a friend and rent will be split, paying for my own phone now, and just recently got a job.

Being an introvert sucks.
Yes, it has its perks, but I can't talk when ppl I don't know are around. I hate it, and that isn't something simple to change at all.
>>
Intelligence
Penis
Appearance
>>
OOH boy here i come
>body image
my father is bald and his father too, my maternal grandfather had a kevin spacey hairline and i see my frontal hairline receding, it doesnt help that i had a huge forehead since i was a kid and the only type of haircut that fits me is a comb over so my forehead is always exposed, i wouldnt mind becoming bald when im like 40 not when im 23 i hate it
>Intelligence
i hate being dumb, i was born with an umbilical chord strapped around my neck and psychologists told my mother that i might not even get into college but here i am but i hate when my mom tells me im smart, it makes me feel more like a failure because i know im not
>body image 2
i hate having an hourglass figure, i would like to have a masculine build but i cant.
>>
>>18249544
have you tried to actually inhale the weed?
>>
Intelligence
Appearance
Penis
>>
>>18250850
Can relate
>>
>>18247071
body image and swagger (im fat and awkward)
intelligence
discipline

will lurk for advice on how to start losing weight and getting a disciplined healthy routine for a lazy uncommitted shit
>>
>>18252273
I've been losing weight lately, went from 247 to 215 now, been about a month. Didn't do any crazy diets or spend a bunch of money, just followed two rules.

First, I cut carbs. I still eat some carbs, just very few. Also, cut out ALL sugar you can. Sugar is fucking poison. Those two things will help quite a bit because the changes in your body's hormone balance and whatnot will have you drop a bunch of water weight just in the first week. Of the 30 pounds I've lost since I started, like 10 of those were in the first week.

Second, you just eat one meal a day until you're down to (a little lower than) your desired weight, and from there you just moderate your food intake. Keep it at or just under your needed calories per day. You'll put on a little bit of weight in the first few days of eating normal meals again, but you'll even out over time.
>>
>>18252291
calorie count on the one meal per day?
also, running or walking or riding bike? for it or against it?
im 205-207 and i want to get back down to 150, that was my weight when i did surfing/scrambling/hiking
>>
Sometimes I catch myself doing weird stuff with my arms or pulling faces when I speak. I'm worried there's other shit I just don't notice
>I'm diagnosed autistic so...

Also I have to be the guy that knows about music in every social situation
>>
Teeth, they are bad
Posture, I think my posture is good until I see myself in a reflection and see that I'm a bit hunched, leaning forward and that my neck has that shape you get after doing shit like studying for a long time
The fact that after I cum after a minute or even after 5 semen will "leak out" for lack of a better term, and it makes me uncomfortable when I have sex with a person for the first time
>>
File: Screenshot_20170421-221944.png (1MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170421-221944.png
1MB, 720x1280px
>My appearance
i look like a 14 year old, and i don't like how i look.
>>
>>18252340
tell her to slow down if she's on top. if you are then just go slow dude. but i dunno, honestly if i cum it was right on time.
>>
>>18252348
I mean that after I finish fucking (actually come and feel nice and all that), after some tome semen will come out. It's been like that since I started masturbating, continued when I started having sex. Maybe I should do some kegels
>>
File: Bianca-Balti-20.jpg (607KB, 1700x2550px) Image search: [Google]
Bianca-Balti-20.jpg
607KB, 1700x2550px
>>18248301
>I have a very masculine square shaped jaw that is not very feminine or attractive on a woman.
lots of attractive females have that, this is the most famous italian model for exemple
>>
>>18248323
sounds like imposter syndrome
>>
My posture is horrible, my neck is way too much forward
>>
male 31

>being too honest

>coming off cringy for my age perhaps

>sometimes insecure about very little sexual experience

I wanna work on not being repulsive via being honest about my feelings. I feel socially immature at times. But I also feel spiritually old..
>>
I'm insecure about not being better. Even though I always play off apathetic towards my goals, I'm actually obsessing about how I can be better. I'm constantly challenging my old ideas and lifestyles, will this actually improve me or will it remain an insecurity?
>>
>>18252401
Do you use the computer a lot?, How high is the screen on your desk?.
>>
Weight, not being good enough or being unsuccessful, Not being able to understand others and if they genuinely care or not. I am always so insecure about trusting people, I always want to but I can't help but assume they don't actually care, that they just see me as a friend w entertainment value.
>>
>>18247071
Too skinny, Virgin
>>
>>18247071
im insecure about having aspergers and being on the autism spectrum. i don't like being treated differently because of it. im anxious if i tell people that they will. i feel like they see me as being autistic before they see me as an actual person
>>
>>18247071
i would like to list every body part but quite embarassing
>>
>>18248812
I'm the exact same height and weight as you.
I used to be very insecure about it too, mostly with athletics and somewhat with women. I'd lift regularly and eat a ridiculous amount of protein but still only gain maybe a few pounds at a time.
However, I learned that my height to weight ratio makes me naturally decent at endurance sports like running and cycling.
I know it doesn't sound like much, but it has improved my confidence tremendously because it's something that I can do well BECAUSE of my body type, not despite it.
Also, women have told me that because of my height I'm a good hugger and feel 'safe' to be around.
There are perks, anon
>>
I'm insecure about wearing glasses. I'm working on getting contacts, though.
>>
>>18252829
How old dude? I'm 22 and I've never even seen a girls vagoo irl in my life
>>
I'm an ugly 5 feet 6 asian. Nuff said :((
>>
Im insecure about telling people my real feelings because im afraid they will just ridicule me like in middle school and elementary school.
Thought typing it out help a lil because i can kinda of see how silly it sounds to let those problems affect me in my adulthood. I hope getting over this last hurdle will help me land my first girlfriend or at least ill be happy with myself.
>>
File: 1490987950146.gif (993KB, 924x507px) Image search: [Google]
1490987950146.gif
993KB, 924x507px
Im currently dating a girl in Georgia Tech, shes amazingly smart, loyal, doesnt party often (because shes studious and not autistic), and shes has hobbies to do when she has time.

Near perfect gf, wife material.

Compared to me, I have a pretty shit GPA due to ADHD, I cant get adderal or scrips because I want to join AFROTC, so passing classes and doing well at getting my future career together is fucking tough. Other than that I have great physique and hobbies as well, but its the "getting a worthy job" that is hanging me up here.

My insecurity is that my gf will surpass me in everything, see that I am a loser, and leave me for someone who can actually support and interest her.
>>
>>18247071
I'm ugly, stupid and sometimes hear voices in my head. I have a baby face and no facial hair and I have to be a sadistic asshole to make people take me seriously.
>>
>>18253010
If she's the one, I don't think her "surpassing" you will matter all that much. I think you're underselling yourself some, though - you have a plan for your future, and being dedicated to making that work out can say a lot about a person.
>>
Male 19
acne scars all over my naturally greasy face
not ugly but not a model
don't know how to handle emotions or others so have to think analytically about everything

any suggestions?
>>
>>18252345
how old are you then? You seem like 16? I'd say drop the style and the overly insecure selfie pose
>>
>>18247071
nice datamining thread
almost fell for it
>>
>>18249301
You're not the only one :( only difference is the height and social skills
>>
>>18253103
I'm basically you with no acne and 25
feels bad
>>
Idk what it is but I can't talk to females. I just fumble words and act more nervous around them. Then when I have conversations with them it's awkward. Im just an awkward person in general I guess
>>
my insecurities are that i am dumb, not funny, that I'll never get a job (currently my third year as a neet), and that the guy i absolutely adore is going to find someone way better than me. oh and i guess another insecurity is that I'll never get better at counter strike lmao, regardless of how much I play. I'm a simple person.
>>
>Body image
5"8" ~180lb asian male, so fat and undesirable and shit.
>Self esteem
I absolutely hate everything about myself. I'm absurdly imperfect yet I hold myself to impossibly high standards that I know i'll never satisfy. I think everyone I'm comfortable with (friends, family, etc) secretly hates me and just wont tell me how much they fucking hate everything about me. I can't think of one good trait for myself. I think I frequently self-sabotage because I don't believe I should get anything good
>Direction in life
In a third rate college getting a 4th rate degree. I work a shit retail job and people my age that I went to school with/family my age are accomplishing and doing so much more than I am
>Confidence
I have absolutely none.
>>
>>18253146
acne scars are a bitch anon, it's a path not many come out of in one piece
>>
>>18253155
don't compare yourself to others and there is something that can be done about your degree and weight

don't lose hope anon, we're here for you
>>
>>18253157
I'm aware of it, I got lucky that I basically had no acne. I'm skinnyfat though.
>>
>>18253164
lucky yet not so lucky :/
>>
>>18253171
ikr
>>
>>18247071
I'm terrified of driving and can't afford my own place but my home is disgusting and cleaning it is a task I can't handle alone.

I have no idea how I can ever try to find a gf if I can't drive her anywhere and don't have a decent place for her to come visit.
>>
File: 1490734621840.gif (471KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
1490734621840.gif
471KB, 512x288px
> My face
Don't take any pictures, avoided all class pictures in my last grade, at uni haven't had group picture. Didn't even talk with anyone and don't want to be seen by anyone (haven't seen my relatives for 2 years now). Late puberty and skin picking has to do with this, till 14 skin was clear, now it's a red mess. Will go check hormones this week, skin is oily and dry, so started using some things that I cannot recall names of.

> Body
When I was younger I would pick my legs, now they're alright (unrecognizable of the past) but then I found out that I have zero muscles on stomach, now I stress because of my pectus excavatum and being skinny (fat) even though I weight 200lbs. Result? Last time I had my shirt off in public and been swimming was when I was 8. Don't know how to swim lol.

Won't even start with my mental limits. Haven't had any friend for 3 years, all that time spend at home (atleast 10 hours on PC or phone). Fail at uni, wasn't bullied by anyone, was one of the cooler kids acknowledged by adults/peers. Now I'm just a guy who has no interactions, sleeps during days, doesn't go to uni
>>
My penis. I'm around 5 inches and I never had a problem with it earlier in my life but a girlfriend of two years left me for a guy with a bigger dick, and I've never quite recovered from that blow. At the time it happened I actually couldn't get it up for 2 months straight, that's how emasculated I felt
>>
That I always seem to fuck up any relationship that I get into, from friendships to work to love.
>>
>>18248205
Me right there. Feels fuckign bad.
>>
>>18250479
Can anyone help me here please?
>>
>>18253963

I've "wasted my youth" probably worse than you did, and started a bachelor degree in IT that I'm currently completing, and I'll round it up with a master degree. I had the chance to have people to support me while that uncomfortable part of my life was going on.

Short answer is : if you have the means to do it, go for it, there's no reason not to if your only reason is that you're ashamed of your age. Literally no one but you cares about it, I guarantee it.
>>
>>18253010
She's definitely going to leave you. It happened to me with my ex, and she won't ever let me forget it. I'm always going to be less than her, so better get used to it.
>>
>>18254059
>>18253010

Your worth is not decided by the numbers of figures of your income, you kids really need to stop venerating rich people
>>
>>18253968
How do you justify educational gaps on your resume without mentioning what life issues affected you? Say you finished school seven years ago and have only completed a three degree since then? How do I answer the question of whether I had any time off between study because all I've ever done were shitkicker jobs?
>>
>>18254099

>How do you justify educational gaps on your resume without mentioning what life issues affected you?

When I get asked that question I explain that I was unsure of what I wanted to do after school, that I have worked entry level jobs during that period and that those experiences helped me broaden my perspective and find my true passion, programming.

Which is mostly the truth, albeit a bit embellished of course.

That is usually seen as a perfectly satisfactory answer.

Why do you fear that question in particular ?
>>
I'm insecure about my skin and body hair. I'm a female and got keratosis pilaris scars all over my back, arms and legs. I wish I could wear cute stuff like dresses but I feel they're disgusting. I also got stretch marks over my butt and hips from growing too fast. I'm hairy too and of course I shave, but I'll never have get that perfectly smooth, even and soft look because my hair is thick and grows way too fast (also, scars all over). I don't know if I'll ever be able to let a guy see me naked because it makes me too self conscious.
>>
>>18254104
I had a huge mental blank when I last got asked that at an interview. I find it hard because it reminds me of how disappointed I am in myself for being 24 and not having any kind of career.

>I have worked entry level jobs during that period and that those experiences helped me broaden my perspective and find my true passion, programming

I like your answer because it answers the question without bringing attention to the fact that you're a non traditional student.
>>
>>18254144

> I find it hard because it reminds me of how disappointed I am in myself for being 24 and not having any kind of career

I can relate to that, believe me, I was 27 years old when I started school again and was still working dead end jobs

The trick to answering these kind of questions, and it's something you need to rehearse for a variety of reasons, is to present your life like it has some meaningfull continuity to it. I actually was shitting myself when I started school again because I was dealing with a lot of insecurities, like you can guess. There was no real epiphany or assurance I would do well. But I tried my best. And now when I tell the story, I make it sound like in hindsight, everything makes sense, because that's the story you need to tell people, a nice story that they want to believe about you, but that is relatively non-commital.

It's just a matter of spinning things in a positive light and creating a meaningfull narrative out of the whole deal. I suggest you work on that, it's usefull for girls too.
>>
I have somewhat of a yuge forehead. But that's attributed to my dad giving me haircuts when I was younger and buzzing my hairline back a good 3 inches, I'm 25, and I can still see the hairline but no hair ever grows there.

Also my teeth were crooked for most of my childhood and as a result I never liked talking as much or smiling so I became a shut-in. Had braces all through high school, got them out senior year, but by then my confidence was shot. Didn't wear my retainers all through college but I think I notice them getting crooked again.

My self confidence is the highest it's been though. I exercise and am trying to eat a lot cause I'm a skelly. Had 2 gfs despite all this.

Thanks for reading my blog :)
>>
I think i'm ugly af and cannot receive compliments without believing them to be lies.
>>
I failed school since 6th grade. Barely passing until I was actually left back in 11th grade. Only way I was graduating was by transferring over to an alternative school. Managed to make it into college, only to drop out at the start of my second semester. I don't even know what career I want.
I'm socially inadequate, I can't bring myself to talk to a complete stranger and I've only had two girlfriends. I'm still in love with one of my exs and I'm unable to get another gf without feeling emotionally unavailable, so I don't even bother trying. Honestly, I'm sure I lack social development growing up and it's ruining my life.
I'm nothing but a failure and a social outcast. Even my family considers me as such. I moved away without telling them and all that happened was my mother removed my phone from her plan without trying to call me to ask about my move. She always said she cares, but now that I'm gone she hasn't made any effort to get into contact with me.
There's no reason for me to remain alive, but I'm too much of a coward to off myself.
Anyone can say I'm just seeking attention, and that would be true. Do you know what it's like being alone, feeling like there's no one that cares about you?
Thread posts: 191
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.