[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every girl I know is taken

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: normalfag bingo.jpg (52KB, 441x418px) Image search: [Google]
normalfag bingo.jpg
52KB, 441x418px
I'm in high school, I'm a nerd, not terribly autistic though. I would want to focus completely on work, but I want to get a girlfriend first, because I don't want to end up as a 23 yo virgin.
But I have two problems:
1. All the girls that interest me are taken
2. I'm shit at initializing conversations

pic semi-related
>>
If you're bad at socializing, practice socializing. If there are no available girls in your social circle, meet some new ones.

I don't know why everyone overcomplicates things.
>>
>>18246781
>because I don't want to end up as a 23 yo virgin.
What do you think is so awful about being a 23 y/o virgin exactly? What's wrong with you bud?
>>
People on /adv/ want gfs when they can't even hold on friendships
Honestly I think this is just stigma
>>
I don't see what's wrong with being a virgin. I have an old friend who's 22 & still a virgin bc she doesn't wanna lose it to some douchebag that she won't be with for very long. I respect that very much. Whenever you do find a girlfriend she may appreciate that you haven't been with others. Also, a lot of girls in high school are dicks and also, you aren't grown either so there's going to be a lot of immaturity. Sex complicates things and high school is hard enough as it is. Why not try working on socializing better and expanding your circle first before worrying about a girl? You'll go through lots of relationships in due time and find someone worth your efforts eventually. Don't rush everything. Sorry if I sound like a mom with all of that lol.
>>
>>18246798 Rationally speaking, nothing. Rationally speaking, I don't even need a girlfriend - it's not like it bothers me very much. At the moment, I don't have anyone that I could consider a friend - a few people like me very much, but I don't give a fuck about them. I feel the best when I'm alone and I don't think it's a problem, since I'm generally competent in everyday human relations. I have no problem with self-acceptance. However, I do have a sex drive and I do enjoy social interactions to a degree - and I generally want to improve my HR skills, because they are useful in life and work. Having a relationship with a girl is like another tier. And most importantly, I get obsessed over certain things or people easily. That drives me crazy, because I know it's not rational, but I don't want to deny my feelings completely - they will always be there, no matter what I do. And I don't want to look into the past in ten years and have suicidal thoughts because I didn't do x and y. Basically I'm a perfectionist.
>>
You're in high school. You're a kid. Nothing you do now matters. Focus on your work and future and girls will follow. The more you stress about it the more it will prevent you from getting a gf. Your odds go up once you stop caring.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.