[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do I stop this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: CL0.gif (1MB, 993x993px) Image search: [Google]
CL0.gif
1MB, 993x993px
Hello 4chan
so I am a 23 year old, 5"10, decent looking man. Both my eyes align properly I am not too thin and not too fat, responsible, calm and patient human being. I have had one girlfriend in my life who was very promiscuous and we had sex many times. I had to break up with her because she was not a good asset to my life.

but since I had left her I've had no luck with any woman. I've tried many things; but nothing really seems to work. I know people who are hideous and fat who get more matches than me on tinder; everytime I use tinder I get zero matches for months up until I give up and delete the damn app.

It has been three years since the last relationship and I have learned to accept my life as is and am very happy with being single. I can live with being single til I'm dead and it does not seem to bother me one bit; it kind of makes me happier this way. No dirty thots ruining a brodie's life amirite?

The problem is that I have great friends who I love and they love me too; and even they find it weird that grills do not like me. Recently this strange phenomena has started to worry them a bit and they are trying many things to get me a girlfriend. They don't stop telling me how attractive I am and how much and I don't like it; they do these elaborate schemes that do not seem to work in my favor and my least favorite tactic of all they try to change the way I am and how I behave and advice me on how I can make myself more like a normiefag and how I can be less straightforward (because I tend to speak my mind straight up) so females would like me more and no matter what I tell them they do not stop.
>>
dudes please respond don't let this get archived I need help
>>
Come on bros
>>
>>18246628
>Both my eyes align properly
>we had sex many times
>I had to break up with her because she was not a good asset to my life.
God, you sound like an autist.

What the fuck is your question anyway?
>>
how do I stop my friends from trying to improve my non-existent love lfe
>>
>>18246646
>>18246638
>>18246628
The more you nag, the less I want to help you. We don't owe you anything, it's in your interest to not be annoying.
>>
>>18246651
who's nagging? I only posted extra comments as bumps so it does not get archived. Yes you don't owe anybody anything and can go fuck off.
>>
>>18246660
If you're going to be such a rude cunt, I'm done.
>>
>>18246665
would you like some extra attention for that queer escape, cunt Belladonna?
>>
we were gonna help you until you started nagging. bump this PoS thread.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.