[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this a bad idea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

Last semester I met this guy online from my city, and we really hit it off. I liked him a lot, he was really sweet and all round great guy. We vibed a lot, and so after like 2 weeks of talking, we went on a date and it was great. Not awkward at all, and we both like the same stuff.
After the date, he seemed like he had a really good time and made (small) post on Facebook labour how happy he was he met me. Alittle much, but he's smooth so he pulled it off without being weird.
That's all well and good, but after the date I went full autismo mode and realized that I haven't actually had sex before, and was pretty freaked out so I stopped talking to him and gave him a bullshit "I'm focusing on school" excuse.
I felt so bad, I really liked him but I wasn't quite ready to move forward+I was having some depression issues. I'm in a much better place now, Would it be a bad idea if I messaged him after all this time? I don't want to freak him out, or he may be with another girl. I'm in a better place now and he's the only guy I've gone on a date with that really stood out.

I feel like a creep messaging him after all this time, but I have to admit the guys I talked to afterward just didn't click like he did.
>>
>>18246459
Yes, he wants that dirty hole in between your legs. If you text "Hi" he will trip over his shoelaces trying to get back together with you.
>>
Thing about dudes is that, if we like you, we like you. It's hard to "miss your chance" with us because, unless we're seeing somebody else or something, we'll always be open to re-opening communication with somebody we liked but things didn't happen with.

I've noticed that with women, you have to strike while the iron is hot, because once the window closes, you're kind of fucked and they'll lose interest.
>>
>>18246459
"Hi. I'm sorry I've been out of contact, but I was going through a bad time. I won't bore you with my tale of woe, but I'm a lot better now, and would love the chance to get together and catch up> I'll buy the coffee."
>>
>>18246459
You weirded out on him because you told him you had shit to deal with.

You dealt with your shit.

There's no reason you shouldn't give him another chance, especially if you connected like you did. Of course, there's always the outside chance he met someone else in the meantime, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't try. Especially if you like the guy. If things are similar to how they were in the beginning there's no way you can't reach something like you had on that first date again.
>>
>>18246459
>be woman
>say A, think B, expect C
Never change.

Ask him on date again and if he gives you shit about your past behavior (improbable), be honest.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.