[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating, it's easy apparently:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Okay /adv/, I need some assistance in the world of dating. I've been talking to this guy for some time who I go to school with. Started the whole thing by confessing feelings etc. etc. Hit it off really well
I thought, had funny convos, talked about personal things, really down to earth and fun things basically. Well, a couple months in and after trying to schedule for dates either I get busy or he can't make it.

Flash forward to now and he says he'll look for a day he can make a date. It's been like 2 weeks and he hasn't said anything and I'm thinking he just doesn't want to hook up and all that. Should I just move on? I really like the guy, but I don't want to force him to talk/date me if he doesn't want to ya know? So what should I do?

P.S. It isn't like he can exactly avoid me at our school since we have two classes together, but we just kinda share awkward looks.
>>
He sounds like an autist virgin too. So that means hes just as nervous if not more nervous than you. Its his place as the man to ask you out and set up a time, so if hes not doing that you could try to put on the pants and ask him for an ultimatum, hes not gonna pass up on your aspergers vagina if hes the type of guy im imagining.

However he might actually be avoiding you and hoping that you forget he ever offered to take you out, what do I know.
>>
He could have lost interest, but since you can't read minds, you don't know that. You have to take the initiative of asking him on the next date. If he likes you, he'll find the time to do it. Even if he's not free on the day you suggest, he'll be like "but I am free this day."

If he's not into you, he'll keep on flaking. If you ask twice and neither date proposal is fruitful, then he's probably just not into you.
>>
>>18246332
I'm a guy too, should mentioned that. My fault, but thanks for answering at least. Just turn the vaginal into a dick and the advice is solid.

>>18246337
Thanks, we've had moments like that where he will say he is free, but he got called into work. I'lll try again tonight, but if he flakes I guess I'll just drop it and move on. Thanks for the advice.
>>
>>18246371
Oh wow, two awkward fags. I dont think I could give you any productive advice desu, but im sure /lgbt/ would be happy to.

So are you hoping to be the penetrator or the penetrated, im assuming the latter.
>>
>>18246377
No, not into anal. If I had too? Penetrator, nice assumption though. I assume you like missionary?
>>
>>18246389
Missionary is cool, why do you assume that?

Hope you end up crushing his ass bro.
>>
>>18246416
Common way for people to sex.

And thanks, gotta get some ass at some point.
>>
Out of curiosity, what do gay guys who don't like anal do? I mean, what if you like having sex, but don't find that back door sexual the same way that there are lots of straight people who aren't into buttholes?

Is it just oral? Foreplay stuff, like rubbing genitals together? Like, lesbians can cum by tribbing at least, but what options do gay guys have other than anal and oral?
>>
>>18246482
Don't really know, only came out of closet like a month ago.

I assume that a lot can be roleplay, playing with toys, etc. Some gay people are okay with toys, but some just don't like anal with real dongs. I've heard of oral, bondage of some kind, teasing, and all that is just as exciting though. Couldnth really tell you why though. LGBT community could probably answer your question way better than I.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.