[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Immature friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: childish-adults2.jpg (103KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
childish-adults2.jpg
103KB, 600x900px
Im currently 18, and became friends with this person when she was 5.

Growing up was fine, we were never super close, we lost contact over the years, kinda kept in touch over facebook as she moved cities.

She considers me one of her best friends, i can quite say the same. In fact since she has moved back down ive began to hate spending time with her.

Shes 19, still un-ironically gets out kids movies and watches them, thinks that when i invite her over with some of my friends its appropriate to bring them, she finds something like a quote from a tv show and will just keep repeating it until everyone is on the verge of yelling at her. She has 2 drinks and starts rolling around on the floor, laughing at nothing and farting. Its disgusting and weird. None of my friends like it and to be honest i hate it.

I just dont know how to tell her, that no one thinks shes funny, that shes childish and immature and i dont want too associate with her, i mean hanging out once or twitch a year is fine but shes one of those people that asks every day and ive ran out of excuses and sick of going. what do i say to her?
>>
tldr: Old friend never really grew up, we're pretty close but i want to cut ties due to her immature behaviour. How do i tell her this?
>>
>>18246210
how about you just talk to her?
>>
>>18246309
You dont break up with friends, just cancel and ignore till it fizzles out.
>>
>>18246210
>She has 2 drinks and starts rolling around on the floor, laughing at nothing and farting.

Damn I want to know that cute princess. I would inhale all her farts.
>>
>>18246362
Ahaha god. if thats what your into dude.
>>18246338
I tried, i ignored her for like a half a year and she just keeps coming back asking again etc. I feel like she might have autism or something because i make subtle hints that i dont want to do something and she skips over all of them and makes excuses as to why they are irreverent.

>>18246327

What would i say.
>>
>>18246380
Just ignore her on social media. If she texts you, wait a couple hours and give her a blunt answer. It will fade away. Eventually stop answering her at all.
>>
>>18246414
Okay, imma do that.

i feel bad about it because im like her emotional outlet, but at the same time i feel bad for leading her on, making her think i care about our friendship.

Ill start by cancelling our plans she made for next week, and ill just slowly not answer her.

if she is super presistant and sends like crying faces and shit like i know she will, do i just keep ignoring it? i feel like im being guilt tripped so badly but she doesnt even know it
>>
>>18246362
James Joyce pls
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.