[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is walking away the solution?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: pepe.png (11KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
11KB, 262x192px
Hi /adv/ i need some advice.

I have been dating this girl for the past 5 years, I thought that everything was working fine, we where planing to move together in 2 years, i had started the paper work to buy a house and opened a bank account to save money to get all the stuff in the house once we move out.

As every other couple we had our highs and lows and everything seemed to be working fine, but on January we had a discussion she told me she has never loved me and she dated me all this time because of pity.

We where friends for 3/4 years before dating, after she told me that i felt that something broke out inside me and that i have lost a lot that day.

Since then i'm kinda depressed, i lost my willing to study, i dropped the Italian class, my grades felt and she just admitted she doesn't feel attracted to me in any way or shape.

I always try to fix the problems by talking but this time i'm considering to walk out of the problem.

Should i do that /adv/?

Can provide any background that you guys want me to provide.
>>
I suggest you do the talking thing first and then decide if you want to do the walking part after that.
>>
>>18246213
Do you really think so? after she told me the that she dated me only for pity i think that i lost the willing to do it, i'm just out of motivation i guess
>>
>>18246246

Was her comment said in anger or sincerity?
>>
>>18246275
I guess its a mix of both, her words where cold as hell and she had a straight face when she said it.
>>
>>18246287

If it was said in an argument, I would prod further to see if she was being honest. It sounds like she may have been pissed at you and tried to hurt your feelings. If she isn't serious, try to work out your problems, if she is, well, it's your call.
>>
>>18246191
Nobody dates someone for 5 years out of pity. She probably fucked up or something and decided to make herself feel better by reassigning blame. That's my guess. All I know is she probably ain't telling the truth.
>>
>>18246292
Thanks, definitively will try to work everything at least to a peaceful end if everything is done.
>>
>>18246304

NP. Good luck!
>>
>>18246303
This. 5 years is a major time commitment, nobody would spent 5 years with someone they truly feel nothing for.
>>
>>18246303
>>18246312

Don you guys think that having a routine adds to this?
>>
How the fuck do you date somebody for five years "out of pity?" If that's true, you should pity her for being such a wuss that she carried a relationship she didn't want to be in for so long because she was too reticent to say anything about it. Even if that's remotely true (I'm sure she isn't being genuine, though), it's still on her. She played herself by coming up with an excuse that STILL makes her the bad guy.
>>
SOME GIRL PLEASE DATE ME OUT OF PITY PLZ! ANYONE!
>>
>>18246367
Ok but it has to be ldr because I have anxiety issues.
>>
>>18246191
Leave her.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.