[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl that "dumped" me at work is acting like a huge bitch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1491808381546.png (2MB, 1520x1126px) Image search: [Google]
1491808381546.png
2MB, 1520x1126px
Posted earlier, got an update: So I don't even usually say things like this, but this is getting out of hand and today really angered me. I work in a restaurant with a girl(server) and we had a thing for a while, then she started seeing some other dude and really kept rubbing it in my face. I was upset but never treated her like shit and even took time off work to "refresh" myself mentally. It's been a couple months now and last week we got slammed with almost 20 plates of appies. I asked her, along with two other servers to come grab their large appies so that we could put more stuff in the window. They came and got them, no problem, right? Then today another similar situation, we get rocked and I ask her specifically to come grab some takeout items as they were getting cold and had been up for a very long time with her coming and going in the kitchen and not taking them. Our platers were falling behind and I jumped in to help them get the food out. Her response to me? "K, fuck off". I was taken aback by this as I'd asked politely as I do to everyone and was stunned for a second, before responding that I was asking because the platers couldn't keep up, and that I didn't want to get the kitchen to remake her food and make the customers wait or cause a problem for her. She was then silent and I walked away. Then later this evening I get a text from her saying that I'm bullying her and she's always busy when I call for her and that "it cannot keep happening". I didn't respond to the text and am probably going to just sit down with her tomorrow along with a couple other managers to go over her behaviour. I'm not sure what the problem is, I've been very polite and cordial to her; helped her change kegs, rush things she forgot to ring in, etc. I have been kind even though she treated me like garbage. What the hell is she trying to pull here?
>>
>>18246120
Shes probably mad that you seem to be "over her" and wants you to still be salivating over her rancid pussy. Saying this because im a guy in her scenario, dumped a fling who i see at a hobby club every night and now im the salty one while shes giggling with everyone. Im considering asking her to get back with me just to satiate my ego, FML.
>>
>>18246120
>OP here with the update: Well I went into work today and talked to my manager and the GM. I wanted to talk to her myself, but I realized that if I did; she could just string things into a "he said, she said" or whatever and make things worse. Plus it's clear to me at this point that she is a very vengeful and hateful person; so I don't want to gamble with my job. The managers said that they'd sit down with her after she was done her shift today and talk to her about her behaviour. And again today I was polite and courteous with her. It's seriously baffling and I as our general manager said; "We ask everyone to run plates all the time. You were only doing your job." I know I'll be fine and that everyone knows I'm not a crazy or vindictive person, but I'm slightly saddened by what happened because I thought I'd ended things with her on a good note. I even wrote her a short letter taking blame for the relationship failing(was super busy and apparently didn't give her enough time. But instead of talking to me about it, she just went and slept with the other dude after a night at the bar. It wasn't something that I had to do, and I felt that she was a party animal whereas I wasn't, so while it sucked; I didn't think of it as a great loss. I wished her well and said that if she ever needed help, that she could call me up even. So I don't understand this ridiculous aggression she's suddenly developed towards me,
>>
>>18246137

She's a huge bitch. You already answered your own question in the opening subject.

Don't worry about it, let her be a vindictive cunt - if you've done nothing wrong, nothing bad will happen, and she'll dig her own grave.
>>
>>18246134
And there's no other way to go about that than trying to shit on that persons happiness? My life doesn't revolve around her.>>18246189
Touche
>>
>>18246134
Ugh I'm that guy too. How do I stop this Stupid low self esteem lifestyle where I become addicted to people who wanna fuck, don't care about the loyal people and get upset when the loyal people walk away cuz I blew the whole thing up self destructive cycle
>>
>>18246120
talk to the managers alone first. It's (probably, IDK how kitchen's work) not your job to correct the behavior of other employees.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.