[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Torment Girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

My girlfriend is terrified of Chucky since she saw Child's Play as...well, a child. Obviously I want to torment her with this knowledge. How should I go about doing this for maximum fun?

Initial Thoughts:
Buy a replica doll and leaving it sitting somewhere in our house to surprise her, but that costs money.
Go into her Netflix list and fill it with Child's Play movies
Dress up as Chucky for Halloween
What else /adv/?
>>
>>18246114

>want to torment her

Why?
>>
>>18246126
The same reason men scale Everest, anon. Besides, she's adorable when she scared. It'll be hilarious and cute all at once.
>>
>>18246135

I've never understood the urge to make someone experience something they dislike because you like them. That's really convoluted and dumb.
>>
>>18246151
I am not asking for your blessing anon, just your collusion. It'll be hilarious, I promise.
>>
Replica doll is the best. Buy one that's really beaten up to save money and make it creepier at the same time
>>
>>18246158
Yeah, I like that idea too, but they're like $50 - $100 on Amazon. That's a lot of money to spend on something that will surely end up in the garbage can.
>>
back in the day i was terrified of this doll too. My dad would constantly scare me by putting the movie on when i didnt expect it. He also had this cheap little rubber doll that he'd scare me with so if you could find on of those (which are certainly alot cheaper than an actual replica of the doll) i'd suggest getting that. Have fun my guy.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.