[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GF to close to her best guy friend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

GF lives an hour away and is in grad school. I feel bad but just read her text messages with this guy.

>Her "You completely understand me and share my interests, that is why you are my favorite person here."
>Him "Thanks, you are the best!!"
>Her "No, YOU are the best!!!"
>Her "We should start going places to study this weekend or reserve study rooms together."
>Him "Sounds Good."

She refers to him as her bestie, but I'm starting to worry. She says she isn't attracted to him but they have more in common and has a 180k job lined up after he graduates.
>>
If you are too insecure to trust her then break up and blame yourself.
>>
A girl with a best guy friend sounds like trouble to begin with.
>>
>>18246024
Is she too close? Idk, i dont think anyone could say for sure from just those texts. But guy/girl "besties" always end up fucking at some point so.... yea...
>>
>>18246105
Nothing wrong with it. My best friend is female and yes I do find her attractive. I do not however want to be in a relationship or have sex with her. If I did I would have already asked her out years ago.
>>
Ehhh I can't tell from those texts
>>
>>18246024
They probably are two ppl who just have a lot in common.
I have a girl thats a bestfriend i work with, we dont fuck, but we text a lot and compliment each other a ton.
>>
>>18246024
nothing to worry if he is a homosexual who loves cocks. if he is a heterosexual male who loves vaginas then don't put up with that shit and breakup. she could be emotionally cheating on you at this point.
>>
>>18246024
Sounds like they are intesifying their contact. I'd hope for the best amd prepare for the worst. Meaning I'd probably go out of the relationship with one foot and spin some plates
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.