[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will money/job help to get girls?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: money3.jpg (220KB, 1200x798px) Image search: [Google]
money3.jpg
220KB, 1200x798px
So Im about to graduate college and got a job paying around 70k. Will this help in getting a girlfriend? I've hooked up with some attractive girls, some not, and moreso average than anything, but really most of the time I do, it's when I put in a lot of effort or get lucky. Will having an above average paying job (at least out of college) help a decent amount in this regard?
>>
I would say that it certainly opens possibilities. Like you could invite a girl to a concert because you have money. Offer to pick her up and she sees you have a nice car. Wear a nice polo and she sees a nice rolex. I guess it presents the mature and established adult type. Its not a guarantee, but like i said it opens opportunities.
>>
yea I assumed it definitely couldnt hurt. My town is pretty middle class, even siding towards the lower income, so its not often that there are college grads earning around where I earn. Also happen to have a pretty good reputation here (was popular in high school, played sports etc), so I'm hoping these factors help. Just don't wanna die alone/with a super ugly girl hahah
>>
Gold diggers yes.
Decent women? Nope. If you're boring the only cure for that is to grow a personality.
>>
Not boring, have a lot of friends and everything (both girls and guys) just not the best looking guy around, not butt ugly either though.
>>
>>18245877
short answer: yes

as a heuristic: have you ever seen a man with salaried professional employment without at least a girlfriend?

you can get a girl but whether or not she's attractive is up to you
>>
>>18245955
The only way to get a hotter gf is to be hotter yourself. Play in your own league, either get better or lower your standards.
>>
Hahah good advice, I guess I was just wondering if one of the ways to make myself more attractive was through money hahah
>>
All you're going to attract is golddiggers.
>>
>>18246052
gold diggers go after dudes who make like 250k+/year

if you don't fall into this category, you're not going to attract their attention
>>
>>18246202
I make ~$125k at 26 so halfway there (would be more if I lived in the US)

Married a girl I met online while I was a college student though, fuck boring golddiggers. Even worse are the ones obsessed with social status (surrounding themselves with dull rich friends). They're trash.
>>
>>18245955
Girls dont give a shit about how you look much.
I mean if you use dating apps then sure, its all about looks.
But if you meet someone and the sparks will fly, she will not give two shits how you look [as long as you are not repulsive by not taking care of yourself, being smelly etc.]
>>
>>18246222
I find it's all about looks

You can make up for looks with money, but if you have looks you don't have to work so hard.
>>
>>18246226
Sure looks help. I mean being hot is never a downside.
But fuck I got a friend who is simply skinny, wiry and not good looker. But he takes care of himself and plays the cards he is delt.
But hotdamn... this guy lit. shines charisma. He is funny, witty, with a slash of being an asshole but not really.
Woman - not girls mind you- fucking swoon over him.
>>
>>18246221
what do you do
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.