[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

growing up me and my brothers ate the exact same food, done the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1492811396554.jpg (29KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1492811396554.jpg
29KB, 720x480px
growing up me and my brothers ate the exact same food, done the exact same activities etc.. but yet im obese even though i barely eat but i admit i do no physical activity, my younger brother is healthy (hes been a gym freak for about 3 years) but even before that he was fine and my older brother who still until today eats the most junk out of anyone i have ever seen is extremely skinny like you can see his ribs without him trying to stick them out type skinny. wtf. why did i have to be the unlucky one
>>
>>18245747
dont blame genetics and start caring for your health, cut junk and start working out >>>/fit/
>>
>>18245762
i dont eat junk, just cereal in the morning, non sugary, then bread at lunch and some kinda carby thing at dinner ie pie, pasta.. i cut out soda completely, im not putting on weight but i cant either. and no /fit/ is no help at all, bunch of stuck up assholes
>>
>>18245747
>wtf. why did i have to be the unlucky one

Do you want us to throw a pity party or do you want advice on something specific?

One brother goes to the gym often and the other i am willing to guess almost certainly eats fewer calories than you.

Yes some random genetics play a role, but you should be focusing on how to fix the problem, not blaming your lack of effort on other people's lives (that is unless you actually did want us to throw you a pity party)
>>
>>18245772
How many calories do you eat per day?

How many servings of carbs?

How many servings of protein?

How many of vegetables?

How many of fruits?

How often do you exercise?
>>
>>18245772
Walk us through a single day's worth of food including serving sizes.
>>
File: bowl.jpg (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
bowl.jpg
4KB, 225x225px
>>18245781
no i want to know why my older brother can eat junk and drink anything but water and cant put on weight, but me who gave up all that shit can only maintain

>>18245787
i dont count, the only vegetables i eat are the filling in my sandwich and mixed with pasta or whatever im eating at night, i dont eat much or any fruit unless im super hungry and cant wait til meal time. i dont exercise at all

>>18245789
2 weetabix (not sure if americans know what this is?) 500ml whole milk approx
water or unsweetened tea with like 20ml milk
4 slices of bread normally with lettuce tomatoes cucumber and cheese, or tuna and mayo. and for dinner pic related size bowl of rice or pasta
>>
>>18245810
i know there is more i can be doing in terms of exercise i have some acceptable excuses and some non acceptable, but my brother doesnt even work, just plays video games and eats junk all day. like seriously i dont think he has eaten something unprocessed in the last 5 years
>>
>>18245772
>carbs in the morning
>carbs at lunch
>carbs at dinner

excellent, don't change a thing ever
>>
>>18245747
>growing up me and my brothers ate the exact same food
>mfw OP ate captain crunch and his bro ate cheerios

technically yes, same food, but portion size and content is different.
Also, it sounds like he is maintaining his weight. For all the hate that beta fags have for chads, you can not deny the effort they put in to getting a 6 pack. They put in work. Yes its easier for them cause they dont eat cheetos and then go for a 6 pack.
>>
>>18245810

Roughly i am getting about 1300 calories for the day. Something seems a little amiss or off, as most people would lose weight at that amount. There is no snacking or any other food throughout the entire day?

Also you that bowl looks like 2 serving sizes of carbs. That is a healthy amount of carbs for the day (maybe a little too much), but you need much more protein, veggies and fruit.

Drop the whole milk. Milk in general is very unhealthy for you.

And truthfully you need to exercise. Walking for a half hour a day is a great place to start.
>>
>>18245747
Are you a male or female? How tall is your older brother and how tall are you? You say that you don't do any physical activity, does your brother do anything at all physical?
Also, maybe your brother has crohns disease, or ibs, or is bulimic, or is in his room doing push ups and crunches every day.
The real problem is you eat like shit, don't do shit, look like shit, feel like shit and instead of changing shit you are wondering why people who do similarly shitty things like you aren't shittier.
>>
>>18245814
STOP making this about others, this is your life not theirs.

You will always feel sorry for yourself if you look at others instead of yourself when fixing things in your life.

>i know there is more i can be doing in terms of exercise i have some acceptable excuses and some non acceptable

there is literally no acceptable excuse for not exercising at all, unless you are paralyzed from the neck down. AND EVEN THEN YOU COULD EXERCISE.

Stop throwing yourself a pity party and take responsibility for YOUR life, not how "lucky" others are.
>>
>>18245747
Hypothyroid.
>>
>>18245888
Yeah, could be. If you really are eating this few amount of calories and not losing weight. OR you cant workout because of a problem then see a doctor. That way they can see if it is something internal and guide you to exercises you can safely perform.
>>
>>18245868
i am female 5'10 he's 5'7, people think hes underfed.. no, he does no physical activities at all, just wake up video games sleep. i dont exercise but i do cleaning and other chores
>>
>>18245915
Well theres your problem. You're a woman and built to put on fat for the baby.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.