[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to be a man?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: Southpaw1.jpg (59KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Southpaw1.jpg
59KB, 1280x720px
How to be a man? Not an Alpha or Beta, not a jock or nerd, not nice nor asshole. I don't wanna hear any of those Bullshit meme labels, I wanna know what is the definition of being a real man?
>>
Just have a dick
>>
Not being defined by labels.
>>
>Post Pubertal Penis Person
>>
Admitting when you make mistakes and bouncing back from them, slow to anger, slow to speak, quick to listen, good quick decision making, knowing when to be rational and when to use your gut, responsible, motivated, hard working, and willingness to learn.

All of these aspects are what I'm working on to get my girlfriend to love me the way she used to. Depression is a bitch.
>>
I've had an identity disorder/disturbance/whatever you wanna call it since I was a kid, and I don't really identify as male. I wonder if I'll ever be whole.
>>
There is no simple, objective answer to your question OP. Every boy will have a different opinion regarding what it is to be a man, and every boy must learn for himself what they feel it is to be a man. It takes time and life experience to truly become a man, and no one will be able to give you guidelines on what to do to make it happen, you must simply figure it out for yourself.
>>
>>18245707
I'm not OP, but thank you so much!
>>
>>18245707
THIS GUY RIGHT HERE
/THREAD/
>>
>>18245686

there isn't one. it'd be really stupid if it was just a checklist you can check things off and then say 'SEE IM A MAN!!'.

the only thing that is pretty consistent across all time and space is that being a man means doing whatever the fuck you want and not caring what others think.
>>
It's very hard to be the man
You read about in books
The knights and kings you fantasized
Now commoners and crooks

But no one can imprison
An educated mind
So be yourself and free yourself
By learning all the time

If you should discover
You've given all you can
There's nothing more to answer for
That's how to be a man
>>
You need to be able to stand on your feet without someone being able to knock you down.
>>
>>18245707
This
>>
File: 1490285691769.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1490285691769.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>18245906
>>
>>18245886
That's half right but whatever
>>
>>18245990
Yeah, it really is one of the most fedora-tippingest songs I've ever heard. Doesn't make it wrong, though.

https://youtu.be/UQ7nvp-bYg8
>>
>>18245686
You must be swift as the coursing river, with all the strength of a great typhoon, with all the strength of a raging fire, mysterious as the dark side of the moon.
>>
Taking responsibility for yourself and your life.
>>
File: 1484757336978.png (72KB, 312x312px) Image search: [Google]
1484757336978.png
72KB, 312x312px
>>18245990
How is that even remotely fedora?
>>
I remember when my existential crisis took the form of questioning my masculinity. It never ends, young lad, something new will come up in a couple years to distract you from the inevitability of death.
>>
>>18245686
Men are obsolete, done, over, finished. Women reign supreme. Bruce is out; Caitlyn is in.
>>
Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one.

You know in your heart what it is for you to be a real, worthy man. Shed any equivocation. Be it.
>>
When you stop pondering over such questions, you become a man.
>>
>>18245686
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XBCumSQOnQ
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HSj-2shbqY
>>
File: 2017-04-20 10.49.20 pm.png (37KB, 159x181px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-20 10.49.20 pm.png
37KB, 159x181px
>>18245686
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6HdRVKXqNg
>>
>>18246110
This.

It's the most important thing my father taught me. For example, if you say you're going to do something do it. If you make a mistake own up to it.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.