[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if a girl says she wants to travel with me, she's necessarily

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1490305114155.gif (3MB, 300x169px) Image search: [Google]
1490305114155.gif
3MB, 300x169px
if a girl says she wants to travel with me, she's necessarily wanting to fuck with me? Or is this kind of thing normal with friends?
>>
I go on road trips with friends all the time.

Could be either man, you'd just have to play it by ear.
>>
She wants the D bro or she wants to friend zone you and use you to experience traveling all over the place even though she cant afford it
>>
She wants you to pay
>>
>>18245638
Too little information for me to tell yet. Post pics of you and the girl and a pic of your bank statement for me to give an accurate conclusion.
>>
>>18245644
>>18245644
when you say "friends" you mean a group of friends at the same time? or only you and one of them at a time? in my case, it would be only me and her. i don't know. we never hang out together and she's been planing this trip.

>>18245650
>>18245662
i don't belive in the second option. she knows very well i cant afford her expenses. i'm unemployed. it's much easier the opposite.

>>18245666
i don't feel confortable with this.
>>
>>18245674
Both. I've done one on one trips with male friends that were strictly platonic.
I've also had some that were not strictly platonic lol. Just depends on the friend, what they're like with you, and if they're down.
>>
>>18245638

Yes, traveling with friends is normal. And a girl might feel safer traveling if she has a guy she can trust with her and might therefore suggest it. It doesn't necessarily mean she's down to fuck. But then again, she might be. Impossible to say for sure.
>>
File: IMG_20170321_084558.jpg (295KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170321_084558.jpg
295KB, 2048x1536px
>>18245638
You missed the chance to sing A Whole New World to her for an extra +10 to smoothness.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.