[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girlfriend problems

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

Hey guys,

I have a bunch of issues.

Lets start off with some background...

My girlfriend and I met when we were both fresh out of high-school. (both 18 at the time).

She's the first girl I did anything with. Even the first girl I've ever loved.

To be honest, at first, she was kind of a bitch. She would say mean and hurtful shit to me. It got to the point where I gave her an ultimatum -- treat me better or I'm finding someone who will. She did get better after that, but at the same time she did get birth control so maybe the issue was hormonal and the birth control helped? I don't know.

Anyways, she used to talk about other guys, and the first time I tried losing my virginity I was so nervous I couldn't get it up. She would be upset and treat me like shit about it. It got to the point where sex was a painful experience for me.

After a while I got over it and the sex was getting good. I was learning new shit, and 6 months in the relationship I was able to get her off everytime we have sex. Most of the time we got off together.

Now around that time was when she got her birth control (and tried to make her behavior better). Fast forward to now.

We have sex once every 2-4 weeks. At this point im over all my confidence issues, have been working out, and I know exactly how to turn her on and make her cum but it feels like its all for nothing since we barely have any sex...

She was assaulted at a point in her life, as a result, she's been getting triggered at the thought of sex and to be honest? it has been this way for like a year and a half now.

My libido is fucking crazy. I legit wanna have sex at least once or twice a day, and I'd be willing to fuck like 3 times.

It makes me feel bad and insecure.

In addition, we're both moving schools so we're gonna be about 2-3 hours away from each other... So now we'll get even less sex.

I love this girl so much, but there is legit nothing sexual unless she gets horny once every 3-4 weeks.
>>
I can't even get a handjob or a blowjob.

I legit will eat her pussy anytime she asks and I love it but I never get anything back because she "doesn't feel like it" or "doesnt want to" and its not fair because whenever she asks, I make her orgasm no questions asked because I love seeing her squirm and have an orgasm and just feel good.

It just feels like its unfair to me. I love pussy. I love sex. I need more and I'm unhappy.
>>
>>18245291
>she's been getting triggered at the thought of sex
You would be amazed how many women who won't have sex with their boyfriends or husbands because of mental issues have no problems having sex with other guys.
Back when my first wife was cheating on me, I recorded her phone conversations and with my own ears I heard her plan on banging her boyfriend the next day at lunch. That night she turned me down because she said that something at work reminded her of that time she was raped as a teenager.

Short answer, It sounds like it was a great first relationship, but it's not a relationship anymore. Break it off and meet other girls at your new school.
>>
>>18245298
>It just feels like its unfair to me
It is unfair. Find another girl
>>
>>18245311

Damn.. She's not cheating on me I know that. Its just so depressing though. I love her so much. Plus we have friends in common. My friends met her through me obviously. I'm just scared they're still gonna try to involve her in outings and shit in the future.. It makes me feel really bad just thinking about seeing her with another guy or something. At the same time, it makes me feel insecure thinking about how if we break up, knowing how spiteful she'll be and she'll probably end up banging some random dudes and it just makes me fucking jealous.

>>18245313

Its just... The idea of leaving her makes me so depressed because I do love her. Part of me wants to leave but another wants to stay and hopes that it gets better...
>>
I never understand posts about when this sort of thing happens to women. My sexuality practically revolves around my partner. I was also assaulted but that just makes me want to have more sex with him because it makes me forget what happened. It sounds like a trust issue if she's "triggered" by you.
>>
>>18245291
You either need to work it out with her, or move on. While sex isn't everything in a relationship, a healthy relationship will usually lead to regular sex, or sex at a frequency that's good for both of you. Either have a chat to her about it and work something out, or break up with her. I'd suggest trying the first option first, because if that doesn't work out she'll be pretty miffed and a breakup will follow naturally, hell she might even instigate that shit.

Breaking up with her will be shitty, but from the sounds of things she's been her fair share of a dick to you, if you break up with her you'll be over it before you know it.
>>
>>18245376

Shes just triggered by random things. Sometimes I'd be sitting there with her and she starts crying so I console her.

I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to do so I just sit there and hug her and shit :/

I dont think its like sexual trust either. Like she'll come up to me and grab my dick for a second then I get horny and we won't have sex because she doesnt feel like it. Or randomly shell come infront of me and put her ass out and grind on me and then she'd walk away and when I touch her she'd tell me "NO" so I stop.

Its confusing as fuck.

Once every month or two she'll just suck my dick out of the blue for like a minute and thats it.

>>18245378

I've talked to her multiple times. Hell... last night we had sex but only because we were both a bit high and horny. I think it loosens her up a bit so she gets really horny. But now I'm getting ready for it to be dry for the next 3-4 weeks.

Everytime I talk to her it ends up with her crying.
>>
>>18245343
>Part of me wants to leave but another wants to stay and hopes that it gets better...
Yep welcome to life. Sorry (no sarcasm I really mean it). When I was young, my answer to this dilemma was to become a shitty boyfriend until she broke up with me. Don't be a pussy like me. Make a polite but clean break and live with the consequences.
>>
>>18245291
Don't try a LDR while attending colleges that far apart. Not at your age, the length of time of your relationship, and the problems with it. You and your gf should be having sex 2 to 4 times a day if you have the opportunity at this point in your lives not once every 2 to 4 weeks. Don't waste your college years on this girl.
>>
>>18245396
>Or randomly shell come infront of me and put her ass out and grind on me and then she'd walk away and when I touch her she'd tell me "NO" so I stop.

What the fuck she sounds like she's messing with you. Thats really mean.

If she just fucks you when she's horny thats kind of selfish. She doesn't have any drive to please you? I'd tell her how you feel or leave. There are girls out there who will gladly suck a guy off on her period if she really loves him.

And if she's crying she might be too preoccupied with her own emotions to address yours. So maybe you could help her through what she's going through but if you do and she still doesn't have time for you, then I think she's too selfish for you.
>>
>>18245425

She NEVER pleases me if I ask. As I said, she'd suck my dick for like a minute once every month or two. Handjobs? The saddest handjobs ever. Feels like someone pulling my dick rather than giving me a handjob and i cant teach her how to do it better or tell her how to suck my dick better because she'll stop because she gets "embarassed"
>>
>>18245407
>>18245401

How do I break up? I'm being serious. I have no idea how to do it. She will cry and I'll be depressed as fuck.
>>
>>18245291

>love this girl so much
>she treated me like shit
>a lot
>now things are better
>except she has almost no libido
>and she's gonna be moving away from me
>so then it's gonna go from a meh relationship to a shittier LDR.

Break up with her. I'm saying it for your own good because there are better women out there to start with, and one that'll actually be within your area.

Like some of the other people are saying, don't do an LDR. All it takes is for your girl to start striking up conversations with some dude in her classes and suddenly her long distance relationship means jack shit when she's getting plowed in her dorm room every night. Closeness and repeated contact is always going to trump some sighing, wistful romance from afar.
>>
>>18245291
>In addition, we're both moving schools so we're gonna be about 2-3 hours away from each other...

Well I hope you enjoyed it while it lasted, because your relationship is about to be over.
>>
>>18245964
You sit her down and say "I really like being with you, but I don't think things are going to work with us going to different schools. I just don't think it's going to be fair to either of us to keep this going."

Then throw in some shit about how if you're supposed to be together, life will bring you back together in the future. Women die for bullshit like that. She'll cry a little bit, you'll give her a hug and assure her it's for the best, and then you leave. Or kick her out if she's at your place.

Then you go find a new girl at college.
>>
>>18245291

I try so hard to just get a girl and you break up with one because you only get sex once a month?
My advice is you should give her to me.
>>
>>18246079

You think it sounds great, but it's not. Sometimes it's better to be single. Having a girl like OP's is one of those times.

>only get sex once a month
>she gives you shit for trying to ask her for anything sexual
>gets mad if you masturbate
>purposefully teases you into getting blue balls with no intention of assisting
>expects you not to cheat and support them 1000% while they do this kind of stuff on top of being a pretty selfish girlfriend
>>
>>18245376
>My sexuality practically revolves around my partner. I was also assaulted but that just makes me want to have more sex with him because it makes me forget what happened. It sounds like a trust issue if she's "triggered" by you.

Eh, not everybody responds to the same way to trauma. It's perfectly normal for some people to be triggered by any intimacy, and other people not to be.

But yeah, this is definitely a relationship problem. Not saying OP should break up with her, but he has a choice to make about whether it's worth trying to fix this or if this is a dealbreaker. He could try talking to her about it first, saying he understands her issues, but also has needs, and feels that there is an imbalance because he pleasures her whenever. Maybe just talking can help solve the issue if they really do love each other and have a good relationship on other fronts.

But if this is an impasse, OP needs to split and maybe both parties can find folks they are happier with.
>>
>>18246388
Ah shit I didn't read the entire thread, didn't see that you already talked to her about this and how she teases and denies you.

I mean, people are allowed to feel whatever they feel and can't really be held accountable for that, but if she's making it hard for you to discuss anything by turning it into her emotions so that yours suddenly become irrelevant, that is emotional manipulation. It might be intentional in order to get out of it, or she might sincerely not realize what she's doing. But it's not really fair to you either way.

Also, it's her right not to have sex with you, but if she's teasing you and then denying you, you can totally ask her "why are you grinding against me and grabbing my junk if you aren't in the mood? It's okay if you don't want to have sex, but I don't want to be touched like that unless you actually want to do stuff." I mean, you also have a right to your bodily autonomy, and if there are certain circumstances under which you don't want to be touched sexually (like when you're just not going to have sex anyway), then she needs to know that she can't touch you like that during those times.
>>
>>18246116
Sounds like my life. Except i have ways of getting back at her. Its not healthy but im comfortable and too lazy to move out.
>>
>>18245311
Lol that reminds me how hard it was and how much patience it took to get my ex to open up to me sexually. She loved me truely for the first 3 years and in the 4th when it went ddownhill she jumped on some chads dick the first chance she got
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.