[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mom never loved me, she told me when I was a kid that she

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: bike3.png (723KB, 1244x608px) Image search: [Google]
bike3.png
723KB, 1244x608px
My mom never loved me, she told me when I was a kid that she didn't love me, all throughout my life she would attack me for minor shit (I'm a girl and she always made fun of fat women in public so I wouldn't eat meals, I would sneak lettuce and carrots when I got home from school, she would find the vegetables hidden in my room and attack me for being a filthy cow) until the point where I cried so she could make fun of me for crying, lol I'm good at making myself fake cry because I realized when I was eight that I could speed it all up by crying asap and not trying to be strong. I'm twenty-four now and she still makes fun of me to my siblings for being skinny and stupid (I got scholarships and loans to enroll in Brown but dropped out after the second year because she told me she was going to become homeless if I didn't start working full-time and help her). I realized a few years ago that some things she did to me were sexual abuse, and in a conversation with my grandmother a month ago, my paternal grandmother was shocked that my dad never told me that the reason my mother and paternal grandmother don't get along is because she stopped in one day to check up on me when I was two months old and my mom wasn't there so I was alone (my dad was a captain at the time, always off at sea) and I was *covered* in bruises and I didn't cry or respond to human contact, so she called CPS, and my mother lost her shit. Mom has all my contact information but she hasn't even tried to contact me since I stopped talking/being of use to her, it's been three years now. I've been traveling and I think I'm doing well but it really fucks me up that I've grown up always knowing that I'm trash and a disgusting filthy whore to her, while I watch how good she's always treated my siblings and how much she shows them that she loves them on a daily basis. TL;DR I feel really alone and hate myself a lot right now so if you also have Inexplicable Black Sheep Of The Family stories please post 'em lol
>>
Better days...
>>
>>18245285
Your mother is a nut Job. Chose you for some reason out of your siblings to get all of her frustrations out. You have to come to terms with the fact that you didn't deserve any of that and that your mother is a mentally ill piece of shit.
>>
>>18245348
Thank you comrade
>>
Sorry, I skipped straight to the tl;dr due to lack of paragraphs

It's not right of her, but it's not inexplicable either. Look into the psychological background of fairy tales like the Snow White, older women envy the youth of other, and specially from their daughters. They're afraid that they'll lose their husband to them.

I'm not some redpilled nutjob mind you, man are also fucked up, I actually took that off from books that my gf's psychologist gave her to read because she has the exact same problems.
>>
File: 1484656010431.png (85KB, 400x346px)
1484656010431.png
85KB, 400x346px
well at least you got that off your chest

feel free to write more anonymously

dr. jordan peterson said that writing down your feelings is beneficial in the healing process
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.