[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 98766f_6143814.jpg (236KB, 1323x838px) Image search: [Google]
98766f_6143814.jpg
236KB, 1323x838px
Ex gf of 4 years found someone else and dropped me in 1 week, have taken me 5 years to get over it. Finally doing well and stopped thinking about her. Suddenly find out one of my best friends just started dating her. In about 1 month all of my friends have ghosted me to be friends with them instead of me (bet she told them all kinds of shit to turn them against me). Don't bother fighting for it as they are shit friends for dropping me for that shit. Still feel like dying inside... Been 2 weeks now and the feels get worse. Only in the gym a feel a little better but im seriously considering if anything is worth it.

What advice would you give me for handling this situation? I don't do drugs as i have done it prior and im not going back to that.
>>
>>18245113
Wow. Assholes.
I'm really sorry OP.

Pick up a new hobby and make new friends. Go volunteering, take a class, start doing some sport.

You're worthy of love. Don't let this shit make you feel worthless or bad.
>>
>>18245136
Not op and I'm just passing by.

This is good advice
>>
Drown your sorrow meeting new women. Dump your false friends, block them from your life and social media.

It sucks OP. I had a gf set me up for a break up so she could be with a "friend" of mine who was hitting on her behind my back. I went for a sleepover in a friends house, cryed my ass on his shoulder, and a few weeks later he and his gf and having a birthday party with my ex. I think I felt more betrayed by it than by my ex.

It fucking hurts op, cry your heart out if you need, but know that it goes away. Use your anger to fuel your comeback. I found a gf shortly after and I'm happily ever after with her. Only a new love will help you heal a broken heart.
>>
>>18245136
top advice
>>
>>18245136
solid advice here.

When I divorced my wife I started hitting the gym even more and picked up painting as a hobby, something I'd always been interested in but never gotten around to. Started meeting new people and now I'm in a much healthier relationship and spend my time off enjoying my new hobbies. It's going to take some time and I guarantee you'll feel crappy for awhile but perseverance is key. Set yourself some goals and achieve them
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.