[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I worry about losing my hair?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: WIN_20170421_161039.jpg (57KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170421_161039.jpg
57KB, 640x480px
Should I worry about losing my hair?
>>
Maybe.
>>
>>18245073
No, it's entirely out of your control, and in fact a natural part of the life cycle of many humans, even some females.
>>
Honestly you should focus on ways to better your diet and insure to massage your head daily to stimulate your scalp

Worrying will make things worse but if you feel you are doing what you can to help yourself then that's the best method to destress

stress causes inflamtory reaction and that can cause your body to react in bad ways your immune system can get affected u and it can go worse from there honestly try to organize your life have a system eat healthy biotin also helps as a supplement

Ofcourse I don't know anything about your life but follow some healthy people that can motivate you or friends that can inspire you if not you can ask on 4chan
>>
Ofcourse I am not saying you can fight genetics but you can slow the process sometimes
>>
>>18245073
imo you'd look better bald.
>>
>>18245073
don't worry about it my GF says you would prob look better bald and also the treatments and options for balding people are expanding very quickly now due to internet conversation between researchers and less taboo around the subject, plus don't worry about something that is possibly inevitable. Girlfriend also said just go bald and grw a badass beard , a lot of girls like that look . hard to tell from the pictures but maybe lose a little weight if you're worried about the ladies :L
>>
>>18245073
No. Worry about losing weight.
>>
Stop molesting children.
>>
>>18245469
nice /mu/ meme
>>
Minoxidil and/or finasteride are your hope. Read up on them and decide if you want to try them.

If not, try a hair transplant.

If not, accept it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.